Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Wedlock



Arnav,



Dad called me up. He didn’t sound happy. Whats going on? Do you know anything about it? I am worried.



Khushi.



After an hour when she checks her phone again, she finds his reply.



Khushi,



Nothing to be worried of. I will talk to him today and see if I can sort it out. You concentrate on your work.



Arnav.



That’s not the kind of reply she had expected from him. She types him back.



Arnav,



What are you both hiding from me? I thought we both are on same page in every matter related to us. Keeping me uninformed about anything connected to Dad or you is not something I can tolerate.

I need to know whats happening in Dad’s life? Has this anything to do with Kyle?



I am waiting for your reply Arnav and I don’t need an assurance that you will take care of whatever it is. I know you will. But being his daughter, I have equal rights to know what he is going through.



Khushi.

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madhu can please update this chapter now itself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh whats wrong with Shashi? Arnav talked about some man to man conversation back in Cape Town as well but never disclosed what that was about.
    Is everything alright between Shashi and Kyle?
    Waiting for the update.
    Btw.. will you be uploading tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh has something happened?? Madhu plz update it tomorrow please
    Thanks for the prerecap

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened to Shashi now.Eagerly Waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh now whats up with shadi and arnav telling her that he'll take care update tommorow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waiting for update loved the precap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab stries love reading them all

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's happening? Why did he didn't disclose to khushi about wat's wrong with shashi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete