Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Badtameez



“Khushi was broken after someone destroyed her Modelling career” Garima murmurs nervously.



Arnav stares at Garima with awkwardly.



“She had locked herself in her room for more than 24 hours. I was so worried for her. How can a man be that cruel? He sent her purposely at a wrong place where women were auctioned. For once didn’t he think of the consequences? What if Khushi had failed to escape from that place that night? I.. I cannot even imagine what would happen to her”


Arnav swallows hard, his fingers fist together. He wants to hurt himself for making an innocent woman go through such a terrible phase.



“Khushi has been through a lot in her life. I couldn’t give her more, Arnav” Garima holds Arnav’s hand. “But I have full faith in you. I know Khushi will get all the happiness she deserves because she has you in her life now..”



Arnav realizes how much trust Garima Gupta is showing on him. He places his hand over hers and grips it.



“I won’t let any more damage in her life, I assure you that” he confesses.



Their gaze shift back to Khushi who has been sleeping peacefully on the bed and then the two walk out. 


14 comments:

  1. Madhu can u please give the precap of wedlock? Please update wedlock on Saturday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Arnav has promised that Khushi will be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb precap...But was it really Arnav who send Khushi at the wrong place...Waiting fo Full Update... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime I see badtameez precap or update I automatically start getting excited for wedlock because its next in line. ��

    Coming to this precap.. i kinda feel Khushi might have been awake when Arnav gives assurance to her mom about never letting anything wrong happen to her anymore.
    Garima has so much of faith in Arnav.. what will happen when she realizes Arnav is not all what she thinks of him?
    Waiting for the update and also wedlock precap tomorrow. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khushi's mother has so much expectations from Arnav...They day she realizes he is behind all her sufferings she is going to regret....and I can't wait for the precap of Wedlock...it's my most favourite one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting teaser
    Waiting for full update

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally arnav feels guilt and I am sure this guilt will lead to love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite story ....😘

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madhu please give this update early.. and also wedlock precap

    ReplyDelete