Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Wedlock



Arnav slowly wraps his arms, embracing them both from behind Khushi.

“What are you doing Ruhi’s Uncle?” Khushi queries holding her blush.

“Cuddling the two angels of my life” he whispers in her ears.

She giggles at the mention of the term Angel.

“Angels don’t tempt devils for a Kiss” she teases. 


“Did you just call me a Devil, Ruhi’s Aunt?” he frowns and turns her around. Ruhi is sandwiched between the two now, but she is still comfortable and yawning with her eyes wide open to see what her Uncle and Aunt are up to.

“I did.. What will you do?” she asks in a challenging tone.



Arnav holds her chin and draws it closer to his lips.

“Ruhi is watching” she murmurs.

“I don’t care” he hardly finishes that sentence, and his lips captures her but for a very brief period as the doorbell rings.

“Your father is here” he gets serious again and so does Khushi.


 


Note: I am posting Wedlock part again tomorrow. Hopefully in the morning time slot. 


34 comments:

  1. Oh that's great. Thanks Madhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it will be a long update with loads of romantic moments. Just because we missed it in previous updates. Just because arshi missed it for 6 months 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so adorable. I am loving this. And the fact that you are updating the next part tomorrow itself gives me immense joy. Thank you so much Madhu.. the suspense of how they would be with each other the next day and also what conversation she would have with her father wouldn't have gone quite well with my curious self. Lol.
    Waiting for tomorrow already.
    Hope tomorrows update is a longer one. Today's one felt kinda short.. maybe because I am totally enjoying having the Arshi moment together after so long.
    Thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Current favourite Fiction 😍😍
    Second favourite after love -the rebellion 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why does the door bell or phone rings at wrong time errrrr

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm waiting for he love me not.please atleast give precap if not an update

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking our request and posting next part

    ReplyDelete
  8. I m so loving their relationship

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wahoo too romantic.....
    Madhu.... actually I was waiting..... fr love me not..... again I need to wait I was excited fr its precap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I'm so loving their romantic moments
    Thanks for giving us back to back update
    Eagerly waiting for update

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waitng... Waitng... waitng.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. THEEE
    BESTEST writer u are Madhu
    Waiting anxiously

    ReplyDelete
  13. U r Amazing Madhu 😍😘 thank for the precap 😍 waiting

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's becoming frequent to post Wedlock back to back.Not that I mind but can't we have Badtameez back to back before Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shiddat wala wait... 👩‍💻🧘‍

    ReplyDelete