Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for He Loves Me Not



Arnav fists his fingers and turns around to avoid facing her.

“You are crossing the line” he warns.

“What am I supposed to do if what I want is beyond the line? Of course, I have to cross it”

“I don’t belong to you” he snaps meeting her gaze again.


“You can physically withdraw yourself from me, not emotionally. I know you have been thinking about me every time”

“Don’t build castles in the air, you will fall down”

“I know you will catch me” she smiles.

“I won’t” his resolve is as strong as a mountain.



Their eyes are locked in each other’s and none of them are willing to show some liberty in breaking this argument.



“Let us judge that when I fall. Let’s see how much you can resist yourself from saving me and confronting your feelings for me”



17 comments:

  1. I love it and I m sure Arnav u will not let her fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you going to update this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intelligent Khushi. Arnav stop being foolish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddhhhuuuuu thanks... for the precappop I am eagerly waiting for the updates......
    I am eagerly waiting when Arnuv will confess his love fr khushi. .... when he will save khushi from falling.... in many ways

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting teaser
    Loved Khushi's intelligence and confidence to much
    Waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Face off super waiting to read more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Then khushi has to do something for herself n see. If arnav reacts in a good way she can continue this forcing things. If not she has to stop. It's uselass

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love khushi's resolve.It's going to be interesting.let the war begin then.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting.... Loved Kushi confidence and sure he will never let her fall

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved Khushi’s confidence.....interesting precap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome superb go for it khushi 😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really curious to know what gives Khushi so much of confidence on Arnav's feelings regarding her. He must have done or said something. People do tend to build castles in the air but they need a base for that, I want to know the base to Khushi's faith.
    Tomorrow's update is gonna be hot. Both of them are stubborn and they have both taken their stand, lets see who is the one to resolve on their stance later.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So Khushi has to fall in order to make his confess his feelings...If Arnav really feels something for her then he should express it before its too late...

    ReplyDelete
  14. SUPERB Precap...I like that dialogue of Khushi when she said 'I know you will catch me'...Arnav this girl will definitely make you confess your feelings for her...Waiting for Full Update :) ...

    ReplyDelete