Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for He Loves Me Not



“If you have called me to test my wounds and mock at them, please hang up or I would” Khushi scowls at Aman over the phone.

Aman rolls his eyes, twirling the paperweight of his Office desk.



“I want you to meet me today evening for a cup of coffee” he insists.

Khushi lets out a sarcastic chuckle.

“Why? Is there any more damage left to be done which your friend didn’t do last night?” she sniffs, wiping her eyes with the tissue. She sees no necessity for Aman to call her like that neither propose to meet him.

“I want to talk something.. related to Arnav. I am sure this is enough reason for you to come”

“Waahh” she snaps. “One friend doesn’t want to see my face and other friend is asking me to meet to discuss about him”

“Oh God.!! You are queen of Arguments. I cannot argue more. Just see me today evening. I will text you where and when. Bye”



Aman disconnects and Khushi throws her phone away. She won’t go!! She is hurt and if Aman wants to apologize on Arnav’s behalf, she is not willing to accept it. But what if it is something else?

14 comments:

  1. Hehehhe cute one and she will go 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khushi hurt herself in Love what about next eager ly waiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think aman will plan something that will help khushi and Arnav to unite

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was waiting for something like this but I still want Khushi to choose her Self Respect irrespective of her unconditional love for Atnav.. No doubt I love Arnav olways more but these fictions helps us to understand various circumstances of our day to day life..
    Waiting for ur creativity regarding this fiction Madhu hope we are gona learn true meaning of love n more than love how one should deal while being hurt n rejected.. May b u can help so many readers here.. Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope at least this time khushi will not go behind arnav. And stay back n see whether he would come for her. That's the only way to gain his attention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Khushi should never go back to Arnav. Hope she takes a wise decision. Arnav should be sorry first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm. Im glad at least she seems reluctant to go. She needs to protect herself and not injure it more. Wonder what aman wants to say

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was waiting for this...Khushi will definitely go but i dont want her to get hurt with Arnav again...I want her to keep her self respect...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry to say but in this story Khushi has no self respect.. & I really pity for her..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hii madhu...I'm facing problem in accessing ur completed fictions...pls do something dear...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waiting 😪🙌 since mrg I already checked 6 times

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting precap.. eager to know what Aman want to talk about Arnav

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waiting, when will you update

    ReplyDelete