Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Wedlock



“Aman please” Khushi insists over the call.

“I am sorry Ma’am. Whatever you are asking me to do is unofficial and ASR wont like it” Aman continues denying.

“Aman, I will convince Arnav once I reach him. I cannot catch the flight without his invisible guards knowing about it and informing Arnav. I don’t want that to happen. It has to be a surprise”

“I understand. But your safety comes first and right now considering whatever ASR is dealing with respect to Vicky Chopra, I cannot take that risk of pulling back the guards so that you can fly alone to Cape Town”


Khushi sighs in disappointment.



“Aman… I wish you could help me” she pouts, hoping he would do something about it.



Aman grips his phone sighing in disappointment. He cannot go against his Boss’s commands. But he has also seen his Boss’s relationship with Khushi slowly taking a new side and if this is going to be more fruitful if Khushi attends Arnav’s award function, then he has to do something to make it happen.

“Okay. I have a plan. You will take the guards along with you for safety and I will ensure that they don’t tell ASR you are flying to Cape Town until you actually see him there” he suggests.



It sounds okay to her. That way Arnav’s people will protect her and the surprise she wishes to give Arnav will also be taken care of.

16 comments:

  1. Aman came up with a smart plan here. Her travelling all the way to Cape Town alone would surely not hae been safe given the current circumstances. But this way she can reach there to surprise him and also the guards will take care of her safety.
    Looking forward to see how Arnav reacts to the surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart plan. Looking forward to see Arnav’s reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Precap. Aman's plan is wise.Waiting for Arnav's reaction to the surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome precap...I hope everything goes according to khushi's plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happens when Khushi surprise Arnav in Capetown ? Hope u won't leave us in cliff hanger 2moro like always? Please Madhu don't do that . Please write the maha update ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering on that bodyguards part too..how would she travels if the guards keep informing Arnav all her details...thats a smart plan from Aman. Soo excited for this 'Surprise' part... cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why I am feeling that something bad gonna happen..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yo! Aman .... (Y)
    AWAITING for next part

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess Arnav will be angry...let's see

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent aman u are intelligent

    ReplyDelete
  12. tahnk god she isnt travelling alone. Good aman.Update fast

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course, now v don't want khushi to get in trouble while giving surprise, if that happens instead of surprise it will turn to aknow shock, hehehe, loved the precap, understanding aman, now I can't wait to read how surprised arnav will b

    ReplyDelete