Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Wedlock



Husband,



Me and Shikha had a long conversation today, about her past breakup and she came up with something very interesting. Want to share this with you too.



You were the first man in my life, so it is pretty obvious that I will always have a different set of feelings for you. Falling for you is inevitable because you were always in my mind, earlier in negative ways and now totally positive. My views about you changed from bad to good in course of time. But the feelings were always there. I never had to make a choice or judge you with someone else to come up with a strong conclusion why I chose you over other.


If we had never communicated in this long-distance relationship and I had other men friends, it would be interesting to see if I would still fall for you or not.



I don’t know if any of this sounds relevant to you or not but I just thought of sharing this.



Your wife,

Khushi.



********************



Wife,



I regret to inform you that you have pissed me off literally.



Ask Shikha to keep her thoughts to herself. She is already responsible for our missed kiss last time. I don’t want her to interfere between us again.



If by sharing these opinions with me, you think we should stop communicating for a while so that you make some good male friends and then judge me if I am still that important to you or not, I think you need a spank from me. Trust me my palms are already twitching.



The next time I see you, I am going to make you pay for this. I promise. I am that MAD!!!



Your (angry, agitated, frustrated, annoyed) husband,

Arnav Singh Raizada


33 comments:

  1. Omg...very excited to read angry and jealous ASR...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Precap.Khushi be ready to face ASR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahaha lovely reply from Hubby. .. jealous of this swthrt Arnuv character.... so understanding towards his wife...... toooo possessive... arnuv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madhu.... I wished on this festive occasion if u could update Love me not..... something like MAHA UPDATE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read this 2moro morg please Madhu update it fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it going to be mails only? I think now they should be together 🙁

    ReplyDelete
  7. 😁😁😁😁 That was really funny

    ReplyDelete
  8. ������❤❤❤❤❤❤❤������������

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahhahahhahhaha superb reply from Arnav 😍 waiting for the update

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb lovely update. Eagerly waiting for update 😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is khushi has list her mind what’s this silly thought … my hands are ichting to spank too

    ReplyDelete
  12. @madhu please give us a long update 😉😉😉😍

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha... really khushi... you are telling this to your husband...
    waiting to read the full update..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahh ha..nice reply from frustrated arnav..

    ReplyDelete
  15. This husband and wife chats are the cutest

    ReplyDelete
  16. Khushi...Are you really discussing this with your possessive husband....He should definitely spank her 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  17. interesting...by the loved it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thats soo cute! Hehe...btw in a way U do remind me of Email Convo in FSOG...💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  19. 🤣🤣🤣 superb precap .😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome precap, waiting to see wife's reply

    ReplyDelete
  21. This would be my reaction also, if I were Arnav. What is khushi thinking. So according her you know true love when you have competition?? What rubbish? ? I want to hit her on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome, please update soon

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please upload soon eagerly waiting

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can not wait to read .....arshi so cute couple ...

    ReplyDelete