Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Excerpt for Book - Soul Laced (Short Story)





EXCERPT

My mind goes into free fall. This is it? We have to part ways? So early? We had just started knowing each other. I want more time with him. I don’t want him to leave me. He slowly releases my hand.

“I .. I don’t want to go alone” I confess. My eyes have tears pooled in them. I hadn’t felt this attached to anyone so far, I am sure not even in my earthly life. He has given me a reason to think about someone so preciously like never before.

“Why should it end here?” I ask with pain in my voice.


“It doesn’t have to end, if you don’t want to” he answers with a weak smile on his lips.

I don’t understand his reply. He is leaving my hand and yet he is giving me a hope to be together? It is confusing. I can feel him withdrawing from me. I don’t understand what to do. The next instant, I wrap my arms around him and sob on his chest. He doesn’t scoop me. He stiffens, stays still and lets me cry. A strange emotion runs through me. I don’t want this to end ever.



Buy PDF by Card. Click HERE


Buy PDF by Paypal. Click HERE


To Read on Amazon Kindle. Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment