Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Wedlock



“What’s wrong? I heard from Di you had been to the clinic?” Arnav worries for his wife’s health. It has just been a week since Khushi returned to San Francisco and he received this information from his sister. He panicked.



Khushi giggles.



“Routine Checkup,” she replies.

“What kind of routine checkup?” he snaps. “I never heard you going for any of this before. Why now?”

Khushi rolls her eyes.

“Arnav. Things have changed between us. And I am fine. I didn’t go there because I was ill. Di insisted me to go because she thinks it will benefit us in the longer run. Also, I had some doubts to clear and got some healthy advice too. All of this is strictly women’s talks. Men need not know.”



Arnav sighs in relief but he is still unhappy.



“I don’t know about other men, but I want every little detail of my wife and her health”



Her body warms up.





“Then come here soon, I will share it”

23 comments:

  1. Waiting. Good news is awaiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khushi is pregnent!!! So early..!! I just thought they should take more time to themselves before starting a family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be nice if khushi is pregnant 😍😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Arnav ll come to Khushi? Why Khushi went to ch check-up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't make her pregnant so early...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madhu please inform the date and time for online chat..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think she is pregnant may ne family planning

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe Khushi is not pregnant she went to d doc for family planning

    ReplyDelete
  9. May be she wants to go on birth control pills ..

    ReplyDelete