Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Online Chat!!!


Hi, 


Few readers on this blog have requested me to schedule an online chat here where you all can ask me questions (if any) on the Ongoing fictions... completed ones... my books.. or anything else related to my works. 

Facebook was earlier very convenient for something like this but looks like they are not going to reactivate my account again. I have lost hopes. I miss that page terribly. But opening a new one again there cannot guarantee they wont deactivate it anytime. Plus, it will also consume a lot of my efforts to shift fictions from here to there. So I wont be doing that for now. Let us still wait and hope FB listens to my requests and opens the page for us. 

Anyways, so coming back to the Online chat for the interested readers, since we all will not be available at the same time zone, I will try to keep that chat session open for at least 48 hours (2 days) On this BLOG so that everyone who wants to communicate, gets a chance to raise their query. 

Weekends seem the only available time for me to spend here as much as possible. 

I will soon convey the exact date and time when I will open the chat session (new exclusive post only for chat between the readers and myself) 

Until then.. let me concentrate on my tomorrow's drafts. :) 

Thank you. 


Madhu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment