Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Wedlock



“Really? My wife is willingly to put her life in danger and you expect me to calm down? I told you there can be connection between Shagufta and Vicky and you still want me to ignore that fact and let you meet her?”


Arnav’s worry is sincere but she has her own reasons to do so.


“I have your guards to protect me”

“I don’t care, Khushi. And I just cannot trust on anyone in that matter. You will not go to see her without me coming there”


Now it starts pissing her.

“Stop telling me what I need to do in every matter Arnav. For God’s sake I am not the same girl who didn’t know the mission of her life. I am not like before. I know what I am doing and I am matured enough to take my own decisions”


Arnav feels aghast by her choice of words. She is creating an unknown distance between them by thinking in those lines. He loves her and has all rights to protect her. It doesn’t matter if she can take uncountable best decisions in her life. He really needs to clear that when they meet.


“Save these words for the day we see each other again” he scowls. “I know you can take care of things but I also know what Shagufta is capable of. I cannot let you blindly enter her web and get caught. I am worried Dammit”


18 comments:

  1. He is so worreid ..KHushi should listen to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kushi should understand from Arnav's prospect that he is worried for her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnav is right here...Khushi should let Arnav come there then take a decision about meeting that shagufta...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arnav is right waiting for update

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arnav is correct. Khushi should let Arnav manage the matter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madhu can u please update this chapter today only ..pleaseeeeee.. how did Arnav come to know about this ? Will Khushi still won't listen to Arnav ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arnav is right she should listen him

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madhu please update wedlock today itself as a surprise for Ur readers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Khushi should have listened to Arnav this time

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes khushi is too much. That proves she is still a kid. And these type of verbal fights are common in married couples. So I hope arnav will not take it to his heart n hurt him n khushi both

    ReplyDelete
  11. Khushi should tell Arnav what the matter is...he will handle it wisely I guess

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh they are fighting unnecessarily pls don't complecate things

    ReplyDelete
  13. Verbal fight is so common in married life....she is still behaving like a teenager. Wait for him to come Khushi

    ReplyDelete