Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Online Chat Plot Results




Thank you all for making that Online Chat Lively. I really loved chatting with each one of you and I hope I have addressed your queries as much as I could.


Below are the beautiful concepts which you readers have come up with for the future fictions on this Blog. Please forgive me if I have skipped mentioning the ones not listed here:



1. Unknown - Arnav Khushi married – away from parents – have babies (optional) – hidden from families about their relationship. Then convince them later after they get to know.

2. Dis_Arshi - Pregnant Khushi throughout the story – facing an Angry Arnav.

3. Dis_Arshi – Poor Arnav – lost the CEO position – rising from bottom with Khushi’s help.

4. Jan Mahbeer - Shy and submissive Khushi – not back answering Arnav. Neither Arnav any lover boy type. Different.



5. Adi – Twin Arnav

6. Divya – Arnav accusing Khushi as his ‘biggest mistake’ in life.

7. Unknown – Arnav in different profession like Doctor, Police or soldier – Arnav a savior of Khushi.

8. Madhu (Madhavi) – Fiery and Dark ASR

9. Sbfk – Dark ASR

10. Unknown – Arshi best friends from childhood – how they realize their love for each other – College backdrop

11. Khushirose – Khushi pregnant, have Arnav’s baby which he doesn’t know – Baby then mends their relationship

12. Unknown – Arshi with their baby (One Shot)

13. Pavithra – Arranged marriage concept- love blooming slowly & Twin ASR with love triangle or college besties.

14. Jenna – Arnav police officer falling in love with timid Khushi – Arrange marriage.

And arshi collage story soon.... amalgum of evrythng... anger, fight, hatred, friendship, love triangle, jealousy, heart break ,love,marriage

15. pp – Secretly married Arnav Khushi

16. Aasma – Twin ASR OR Romantic Comedy OR Emotional family bondings stories of Arshi

17. Samanthi – Horror, mystery and romance story like Bride of Sheesh Mahal.

18. Sobtiholic Anni – A Doctor Raizada meets up Khushi with her problems.

19. Anaisha Arora – Arshi in Jab we Met movie style

20. vijayalakshmi rangarajan - story of Arshi based on Child Marriage or either of them as a divorcee.

21. Unknown – mystery, supernatural stuff

22.Mayflower - horror genre OR Khushi in a lawyer, a cute story on childhood friendship of arshi OR lovely story related to arshis' toddlers

23.Anju - arshi in some thriller story, gangster type, psychopath, college romances, social networking love..

24. Aditi – Real aspects of life - Like break up, moving on, falling out of love, finding love twice ( why not?), parting ways for different life choices and much more! For example just for a change Arnav or Khushi might not want a kid in life or cannot have a kid and it might make their relationship complicated!

25. Priyanka S – rewrite the ippknd scene where Arnav got to know khushi's innocence which should had been more intense...and Arnav repentance too...

scene when Arnav heads to abroad for official issues leaving heartbroken khushi behind with Madhu’s point of view.

26. Sirisha –Arnav to take a stand for Khushi keeping her as priority not Anjali.

27. Amelburga - Arnav is mentally challenged . Like he met with accident and lost his mental ability.. Khushi who is Arnav’s secretary will get married to him to support her family.. later Arnav get well and forget her and again will fall in love with her..

28. Sameet – Both Arshi are celebrities.


There are many more which I might have skipped mentioning here !!

Few of you have even requested to write Stardom 2, Maze 3, RINH 3, Imposed Vows 4 and some even want me to rewrite the old fictions in a new style; like Entangled Love, the Wait and Swept Memories.


I might not be able to take up each and every plot but I really appreciate your thought processes and nonetheless in terms of Arshi… we are all sailing on the same boat.


Once again. Thank you All.

_________________________________________________________________________________

AMAZON SALE!! FROM 8th to 11th AUGUST 
_________________________________________________________________________________




28 comments:

  1. HI di ,
    so much expectations from u. At least plz reopen the old ones which we missed na. plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. No body mentioned Arnav as Professor and Khushi as student or vice versa ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear
    Years back i gave you one plot (in facebook message) with a request to try on it. Hope you remember. I am still waiting.
    🤞
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to me remind me again. Everyones ideas are jumbled up now in my head.

      Delete
    2. I am sending it again on facebook messenger.
      Meet you there.

      Delete
    3. My plot is save in your facebook message which is not opening unfortunately. I don't have another copy. Lets wait for it to open your facebook page.

      Delete
    4. Facebook have deleted my account. I cannot access it anymore. Give me a brief idea here

      Delete
    5. I will. But as this plot is quiet close to me , i can't share it openly.
      So please either give me your email or any other private way.

      Thank you

      Delete
    6. Okay use the contact me option on the homepage and send me there. Only I will get the email

      Delete
    7. I send it . Hope to get reply soon.
      Take care

      Delete
    8. Haven't get reply. Did you receive my mail ??

      Delete
  4. I am really astonished with the superb way you always value your readers Madhu
    Thanks for mentioning me
    Expecting an exciting new work on arshi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear ,
    When I’m reading each and every idea my excitement increasing .
    Can I assume the ideas you mentioned here are sort list and we can expect in future one by one .

    I loved arranged marraige concept and Arnav teaching height with Khushi help .
    Waiting waiting waiting.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the ideas are brilliant. Among these ideas i liked the friends than turn lover concept, married without family's knowing concept. Personally I don't like dark/abusive Arnav. Noone mentioned about a romcom which I have been asking since ages. Someone mentioned about Jab we met concept. This is good also. You can also think about two families who are friends from years. Arnav and Khushi knows one another from childhood but doesn't like each other. Wheather their parents fixed their marriages. How they both Will come together and plan to break the marriage in turn fell in love later. It can be a rom kom plot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanku so much mam...that u took note of my suggestions (blushing-blushing)...aur muje mention b Kia..:) totally unexpected tha.. thanku mam...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually I love all your ideas ,all your stories have a different style and concept ....I only have one request I can't see Arshi in any physically challenged conditions because its too painful for me .
    I will not get peaceful sleep after reading my favorite Arshi in that situation .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the concept no. 26 & 27.. plx write something on those concept

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for mentioning me. Eagerly waiting for ur new story madhu di.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks madhu for d importance u give to ur readers I really appreciate, I love the concept of arnav and Khushi married away from their parents, have babies when their families found out they apolozise and convince them,I love this concept

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like following concepts
    1. marriage of convenience and baby.. 2.arnav as professor and kushi as student in medical field..
    3. Arnav as police officer and kushi as doctor...

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sis awesome. Thank you for showing respect for your readers :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant ideas....let’s see which all you take for plotting your story. I must say you are a brilliant writer and I love all your stories and missed those which you published on IF. Something happened to my Ipad that my comment was not there on the chat. But doesn’t matter...I will read your stories with different plot. If you can write something with suspense....I will be really grateful. Keep writing dear. Stay blessed always.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The concept of arnav mentally challenged will ethreal to read in your way. And also you haven't written this type of story. I also liked the show based where arnav got to know khushi's innocence and arnav repentence..sugested by Priyanka S

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank You Di for mentioning me and considering my suggestion. It really feels great when a writer considers her readers wishes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I amwill looking forward to reading a story where arnav and khushi's families are friends and secretly both set of parenta wishes to get arshi married but never revealed them to their friends, where as arshi quarrels throughout the childhood, but arnav remains possessive of khushi and realises his feelings for khushi when he is a teenager, then manipulates the family to get married to her, but always hides his feelings from.khushi, I would also love it of he shows his passion to khushi amd confuses her constantly abt his feelings before arnav manipulates their marriage to each other, thus khushi will get an inkling about his true feelings, I know this might seem confusing but yeah, I would love to read something like this, if u havw any confusion incase u consider this plot, do contact me at ameyadiazchan@gmail.com. I think I should tell u that I have demanded similar story where arshi are known to each other from childhood, but yeah waiting to get atleast one story like I wish. Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  18. Madhu di where can I read The Wait, Entangled Love and Swept Memories ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These fictions belong to my old works and all are deleted. you cannot find them again .

      Delete