Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Badtameez



“I stay here doesn’t mean I am your prisoner” she couldn’t keep the anger out of her voice.



Arnav stretches his arms at the wall she is leaning at, pinning her between his body and the wall. She doesn’t flinch but their proximity is invoking some unknown pain in her body. She has never been so close to any man.



“I am your prisoner ever since we first met. I never complained” he grins wide and warm. He is drunk but not much, his senses are functioning well. Her anger is justified but he cannot do justice on her by sharing his past. It’s like digging old graves. He is afraid she will run away, consider him unworthy for her. “Don’t jeopardize our relationship by judging me by my past” his tone is more of request than command. She softens a bit. “This world is very cruel, Khushi. They won’t let me change even if I want to”



Why would he say that? Our life and the decisions we make in the course is solely ours, not others. He is clearly mistaken. He has trust issues, agreed but he has to start somewhere.

“See goodness in people” she urges.

“I see goodness in you. Just you” he palms her cheek. “I haven't met anyone as innocent as you. You are my goodness Khushi.. my only deed which make me proud of myself”


Note: I will post this by evening today 

____________________________________________________________________________

Also Read - Two Cappuccino by Madhu
__________________________________________________________________________

Also Read - BOOKS I RECOMMEND READING
_____________________________________________________________________________

 


16 comments:

  1. INTERESTING. Waiting for the update. 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think here Khushi needs to understand him too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope khushi assures him dat she will be always with him ... den he might open up his past....

    Madhu when will we readers know about his past by ds update or by next update...

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting
    however, he need to say her about his past.
    At least start from somewhere, so that she can start thinking about her decision regarding him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khushi will find her own way to know his past which will bring misunderstanding ....😔

    ReplyDelete
  6. “I am your prisoner ever since we first met. I never complained”... 👏 👏

    ReplyDelete
  7. U know unknowingly he confessed by saying he is her prisoner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are we going to get a little glimpse of Arnav past Madhu...Hope its really NOT THAT HORRIBLE...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete