Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for He Loves Me Not



Khushi is stunned to see Sheetal Mathur at her office desk. Khushi keeps the files away and crosses her arms, shifting her eyes on this arrogant woman. She could say that Sheetal is not very happy coming here. Maybe she got to know Khushi took care of Arnav last night, tended his fever.



Without beating round the bush, Sheetal removes a box from her handbag and places it on Khushi’s desk.



“Take it” she mutters.

“What is this for?”

“I don’t know what to call this exactly. But you earned it. Keep it”



That’s confusing.

“Unless I know what this is for, I won’t accept” she continues being adamant.

“Oh, is it? Maybe I should have kept some cash instead. You would happily accept, wont you?"

"Mind your words Miss Mathur” Khushi scowls.

“And you mind your own business, do you understand?” Sheetal snaps. “Arnav is mine. Tending him… attending his needs is my problem. Not yours. If you think by showing such kind gestures, you can lure him, break my engagement then you are wrong. You should be shameful to think of trapping the man who made you what you are today. Or should I say you are selling yourself to return his favors”



Whilst Khushi is still trying to absorb which favors she is talking about, someone grips Sheetal Mathur’s hand and turns her around, only to slap her hard on her cheek.


Note: Will post this Part tomorrow. 


43 comments:

  1. Ohh is it Aman or Arnav who slapped Sheetal eager to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Aman is the person who slaps her....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope its Arnav but i know its Aman

    ReplyDelete
  4. May be it's Arnav who slapped Sheetal? Or Aman ? I hope it's arnav and he should accept that he love Khushi not sheetal..
    Arnav should say to Sheetal that he won't have any share in raizada property.. Sheetal herself ll leave Arnav .. why he is not doing that ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Aman slapped her...... and hope Arnuv overheard deir conversation or its enough fr aman to pass this conversation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls pls hope its arnav tho

    ReplyDelete
  7. plz let Arnav slap that arrogant bitch and know that he is doing no good by marrying her.. plzz plzz....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew it's Aman..because Arnav is hopeless here....He can't even take a stand for himself so I dnt expect him to be it here

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope its Arnav who slapped her.. 🤞🤞🤞

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eager to know who slapped Sheetal. If it's Arnav then it's the best but it can be Aman .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazng... Just lovd the precap

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow can't really guess who slapped sheetal aman or arnav.but whoever did, did an awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope its not Arnav who slapped Sheetal but Aman. If its Arnav this is gonna turn out pretty ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it's Arnav who slapped Sheetal and why while Aman slap his sister for Khushi because Aman already knows what Sheetal is upto because he didn't say when she crashed Khushi car then why he will do it now.waiting eagerly for next update and thankyou so much for precap

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting. Is it Arnav or Aman who slapped her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope it’s Arnav slapped sheetal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is it Aman or Arnav?? I wish its Arnav so he can break up with sheetal

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Aman or Arnav whoever slepped Sheetal I'm glad she get it

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope its arnav who slapped sheetal

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wohooo SLAP that too for sheetal...Yes she deserve this SLAP she's really talking cheap about Khushi...And its high time Khushi learn about Arnav had sent her away from him on the pretex of her education...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Whoever slapped sheetal, I am so happy she got a slap ,arrogant woman

    ReplyDelete
  22. Too eager to know....

    ReplyDelete
  23. Waiting to see who slapped her

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic, Eagerly waiting tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great I m sure it’s aman but I so wished it is Arnav

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think it’s Arnav’s father.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Arnav doesn't have the guts to slap Sheetal, so its must be Aman. Khushi will now come to know that Arnav is the person who sebd her away to study in London and that will be the last nail on her heart. And I think this is the moment when Khushi will decide to leave Arnav forever. Khushi will definitely make her mind to marry Aakash now.. Waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Now what hope sheetal out of arnav life waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hoping it's Aman and not Arnav.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  30. Interesting. I think it is Aman. Arnav is too caught up in his beholden self to defend Khushi. How can he, when he in unwilling to defend himself?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Slap was the the best who ever did it .👌👏👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete