Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for FF: Wedlock



“Sorry? Just Sorry for all those lies you kept telling me?” Anjali fakes anger on her face. Arnav doesn’t judge her mood because she is really pretending to be very serious.



The morning after Khushi left to work, he headed to meet Anjali at her home. She welcomed him with warmly but when he admitted his apology for hiding about his earlier deal with Khushi to pretend working on the marriage, she showed her strict side.



“Di.. tell me how else I should apologize? I am ready to go through anything to get your forgiveness”

“Soch lo, Chotte. It can be hard. Maybe after listening to my punishment, you might want to go back on your words”



Arnav shakes his head.



“Di.. I am ready for anything, trust me” he sounds confident.

Anjali decides to give him the shock. He has really played worse in fooling her before. She has all rights to fool him now.

“Because you faked being all romantic and fooled me that you really are working on your marriage with Khushi, now for the next one-week Khushi will stay here and you will be alone in the Penthouse.”

“WHAT THE” he snaps without even letting her complete. She is being totally unfair. 7 days without his wife?


Note: I will post this fiction late evening today. 


______________________________________________________________________________

Combo of 3 - Imposed Knot, Cursed Bride and Stardom @ 3 USD BUY HERE






14 comments: