Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Badtameez



“Let’s get married”



Arnav raises his head from his laptop screen and looks at her, bewildered. Is this a dream? Is he hallucinating her say this coming to his office at the peak hours? And what kind of proposal is this? She didn’t make any conversation, just announced her desire to marry him? Just like that?



“Take back your words before I take them seriously” he warns.

“I thought you were serious enough when you proposed me for marriage. Was I wrong?”



Her challenging words push him off his edge. He stood up and rounded his working desk to reach her. It was a restless move that signaled he was losing his calm.

“Did anybody provoke you? Is that why you are..”

“I am mature enough to know what I am getting into. Just tell me if you still want to marry me or not”


She doesn’t let him finish and this time he doesn’t hold himself back. He gives her what she wants.



“We will marry officially tomorrow. And the rituals can happen this weekend at Rajasthan in the temple where Daadi wishes”



Both relief and nervousness hit her body together. She is officially going to be Mrs. Raizada. He had a renewed feeling on his face as he raised his next query.



“Just a legal marriage? Or am I getting all of you?”



Her body writhed at his genuine query.


Note: I will post this part tomorrow. And because many of you have asked for, I will post the Wedlock Epilogue but on next weekend. :) 
___________________________________________________________________________





Read on AMAZON KINDLE

OR 

Read as Ebook PDF

_________________________________________________________________


_________________________________________________________________


Other Works







33 comments:

  1. Thanks for the precap and also for agreeing to give epilogue for wedlock... Will be waiting to read the full chapter of badatmeez .. please update it fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome precap but please don't stop at the cliffhanger in update, please do reveal khushi's answer to arnav and thanks for the wedlock epilogue .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what happened for Khushi to agree and feel relieved.

    Thank you for the epilogue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was waiting for today update. Please if possible then give us today Badtameez ff update please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat had happened which change khushi's mind to take this big step.......Thanks for Wedlock epilogue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asr got her nerve with the question. I want her to give him all. At least say him, she is willing yo give all. Step by step process kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Madhu fr wedlock epilogue.. ...

    The precap sounds interesting .....and I just cant wait to see both of them getting married.....



    I have a request Madhu can u plzzz update the stories after Moharram cz I wont be able to read ur update till moharram can u update after 10 of this month..
    Do let me know
    SHABIH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. superb precap...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My God
    I cant wait
    For a couple of updates of this.
    Please.
    I wish we could get an update today
    (Sigh)
    Too much to wish for.
    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wohooo WHAT a Precap...What happen to Khushi that make her so restless and want to get marry suddenly...Did Arnav already share about his Ex's with Khushi...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a surprise teaser and thank you for upcomong wedlock epilogue

    ReplyDelete
  12. So excited I am after reading the first line

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow waiting for update
    Thanx for consideration of wedlock epilogue

    ReplyDelete
  14. What the... Is it true... Waiting... Thanks for agreeing to update the epilogue of wedlock...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm really hooked with ASR question, eagerly waiting for Khushi reply

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh boy I m excited please let them marry without any hidderance

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow...so excited for next part ...thanks for agreeing to wedlock epilogue

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow interesting teaser
    Waiting for full update

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thats was an wonderful precap... Waiting for full update... Thank you so much for the Wedlock Epilogue...

    ReplyDelete
  20. You shouldn't have post this precap Madhu. Now its difficult to wait..

    ReplyDelete
  21. What provoked her senses to take this decision so abruptly and about getting arnav all or just legal it's that even we would want do know

    ReplyDelete