Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Badtameez



“Talk?” he mocks. “Don’t you think you are being over concerned for her now?”

“So are you” she interrupts. “Why would you even get involved in this matter otherwise?”



Arnav is little pissed off now.

“I didn’t involve myself because I care for her. I want to ensure you are not dragged into this matter unnecessarily. I am here to ensure that this incident does not leak outside. Adira already has put a complaint against you recently, I don’t want people or the Police to connect any dots and get unnecessary proofs against you. I am securing us from Adira’s foolishness. That’s the only reason I am assisting Shashi Gupta. Now what about you?” he groans. “Why do you care what happens to her? Don’t forget she is the same woman who is the prime suspect of your accident”

“I haven’t forgot that. I do sense what kind of threat she can possess on us if I happen to take one step wrong. But Arnav, this has to end. Adira has to realize doesn’t matter what she does, she is never going to get you because you are mine already and that’s not going to change despite of her innumerous attempts.”



It is a slip of tongue purely but good enough to make their hearts flutter for the next few seconds. Arnav’s brows went up as his lips form a smirk.



“What did you just say?”



Khushi drops her gaze from him.

“I am yours? Is that what you said or are my ears ringing?”

“Let me go and see her” Khushi pushes him away from her way to the door, holding her smile and enters Adira’s room.


Note: I will post this part tomorrow. No more updates today

______________________________________________________________________________


23 comments:

  1. Finally Khushi is showing her possessive side. Arnav will be on cloud nine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Kushi is showing her possessiveness and doing anything to stay away from Arnav

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madhu why have you not been updating as regularly as before? Hectuc schedule? You used to give one chap per day but since couple of weeks you give update one day then only precap next or sometimes no updates at all. I hope your schedule gets clearer soon and we get more regular updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why am I thinking Adira will play any new game to separate Arshi ? Something like her health . Hope Khushi will be emotionally strong to stand for them. Happy to see little possessive Khushi towards arnav. Wish to see more .
    Waiting for update dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad to see the possessive for Arnav from khushi's side

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time khushi showing some feelings for him. She spoke what's there in her unconscious mind. I just wish that adiras suicide attempt won't disturb their ritual wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why I feel adira is going to do drama that she is sorry for what happened and gain Arshi confidence and then try to separate Arshi by staying close to them ? Hope Arshi be careful and specially Khushi not be blind about adira ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please don’t create any misunderstanding between Arshi bcoz of adhira … hope Arnav catch all her intentions

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet.... Loved this possessive Khushi. Waiting to how she's going to handle the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Urgh! Why did you have to give us this if you had no intention of updating today? :( Cheater. Can't wait for the entire update. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Slip of tongue leads to Arnav's happiness... Waiting for full update... Not fair Madhu... We have to wait till tomorrow....����

    ReplyDelete