Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for He Loves Me Not



“Let me go” she scoffs struggling to come out of his hold.

“Too late for that” he snaps. “Don’t play games with me, Khushi.”

“Games? You played games with me all these years. And doing the same now. Why did you come back here? After all these days when I have decided to move on? Why Arnav?”

“You want to know? Then have dinner with me”

“No” she snaps.

What was he offering? A dinner? So that he can try to brainwash her again? He chooses to remain still despite her denial, admiring her, feeling their togetherness in this dark lobby. Khushi notices him too and this time seriously focusing on his changes. He appeared different. That spiky beard was never a part of his look so far. It’s been four months and he has changed into a man she doesn’t recollect knowing about.

“Have dinner with me, you will. I know.”

She lets out a laugh filled with sarcasm.

“So confident about your effect on me, are you? But I am not that silly girl anymore. I am over it.. Over you!!”



Her words stab his heart. He comes closer and grips both her forearms.

“Prove me its over” he groans.

________________________________________________________________________________


Or 



          

     

24 comments:

  1. Please don’t show Khushi say she loved akash , just to prove Arnav . I think Khushi will give hard time to arnav
    Won’t go to dinner
    Waiting waiting waiting for update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome superb excellent Luv the arshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting. Arnav is trying his best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting .....want to see a stubborn Arnav who gets what he wants ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will Khushi say that..she is getting engaged to Akash ? And ll move away from him ? I want to read how u ll make Khushi forgive Arnav or say how Arnav ll pacify Khushi ? Madhu please update it 2moro..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wohooo What a PRECAP...Arnav still holding her...Yes Khushi even i want Arnav to feel the pain which you undergone...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope there's lot of arshi scenes together in the future

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing.. He should go through hard time in wooing her now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow most awaited moment of Arshi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting and intense...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too bad all are happy khushi giving Arnav hard time but no one is feeling for Arnav … if all these changes in him just imagine what he is going thru khushi has his family member with her but for him who … please madhu don’t t break Arnav heart by khushi just to prove him goes close to Akaash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry. Love always works in mysterious ways.

      Delete
    2. Ya true but I really feel for Arnav from the beginning bcoz everyone can see khushi hurting but no one sees Arnav bleeding

      Delete
    3. thank god for assurance fro their love to be intact di. I dont want akash to suffer also

      Delete
  12. I don't want khushi to forgive or accept him so soon...even though he described wat he is getting still i am feeling sad because he is going through so much...just wanted khushi to be not so rude

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm I'm speechless.. Just loved the precap. This stubborn, egoistic and Manhandling ASR has always been my favorite.. Hope he stays that way for a while till khushi sobers down. Love yours writing dear. ❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can we get a kiss please.. This so in love couple needs one.. Pretty please ��������

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting teaser
    Waiting for full update

    ReplyDelete