Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for He Loves Me Not



The girl tried to cling his body and it made Khushi burn in jealousy.



“Thank you” she kissed the autograph of Arnav and winking at him, she slipped away.

“Hey Khushi” he smiled casually at her as if nothing happened. How can he act so cool about it? “You need my autograph too?”

“Shut up” she barges in. “What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you flirting unnecessarily with girls?”

“Was I flirting?” he chuckles and pours opens the Tin of the Beer bottle. Khushi snatches the tin from him and keeps it away.

“Just stop doing whatever you are” she scowls.

Arnav grabs her arms and with a force pins her to the wall behind.

“Why should I stop when it’s perfectly working fine for me?” his voice gets rough and tone teasing. “It made you jealous, didn’t it?”



Khushi’s breathing fastens. He can so easily read the reason behind her frustration. Yes, she felt jealous seeing any other woman so close to him.

“Let me meet your father” he urges. “It will clear things off and you won’t have to hide your feelings for me” he palms her cheeks, drawing in satisfaction of being closer to the only woman he loved.


Note: I will post this part tonight. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Also Read - Two Cappuccino by Madhu



Khushi, a software Engineer is waiting at a Cafe Shop to meet the man her parents have selected through a matrimonial site. When Arnav, a banker, introduces himself as the same candidate she is here to meet, conversation begins and sparks fly over two cups of Cappuccino. Are they really meant to be for each other or is there a twist in the tale? A romantic tale which will make you fall in love with blind dates all over again.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________















On the verge of getting married, Niyati elopes to fetch her lost life, only to be found again. They say when you are destined for someone, you find him no matter how far you run. Is Niyati ending up in a hopeless situation by tying this knot or is this beginning of something sparkling? 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for the precap.. will be waiting to read how Arnav managed to get Khushi come to spend time with him ? But will Khushi father accept the proposal. I hope he accept and then Arnav should pacify Khushi ..
    Waiting for full chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool
    So KKG felt jealous and ASR enjoying it.
    But I hope to see where KKG shares about her insecurities regarding this relationship with ASR.
    So it makes their relation much more stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now khushi is just over doing... when she knows that Arnav needs her the most now , she is doing this to Arnav.. itne din se she was provoked him to take the r8 stand & now when he is just doing that she is backing away.. She is just running away... I didn't support Arnav when he behaved like a spineless now am not supporting khushi also when she is wrong.. & here she is wrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madhu...today I read ur soul laced book.. Just wow!!! No other words coming out rite now... I just finished reading n can't wait to tell u this... Really awesome... Loved it..

    PS. U have mentioned u would continue bride lost and found.. In September I m still waiting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shreesha. Soul laced was inspired by one of my dream. I know it sounds funny but thats how I got that idea from. Especially the first few pages of the book I mentioned are exactly what I saw in my dream once during my school days. :)

      Yes. Bride: Lost and Found's sequel is coming up next month. Hope you will like that one too.

      Also, can I request you to review / comment Soul laced either on Amazon / Goodreads, anywhere you can? Thanks in Advance.

      Delete
    2. Dream.. Seriously.. N tat dog with red eyes.. Yaar it was scary coz I have one bad exp with such black dog with red eyes.. I remembered it..

      PS.. I have already rated it.. N comment sure I will ..by evening..

      Delete
  5. Eagerly waiting for the update … please madhu please let khushi and Arnav spend time together and clear air

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting for Full Update...This so interesting...Madhu dont delay plzzz...

    ReplyDelete