Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Grab Free Copy of Stranger in the Dark: He is Out there (Short Thriller)



Grab a free copy of the latest Short Thriller - Stranger in the Dark: He is Out There on the purchase of ANY of the below ebooks:


Use the link https://payhip.com/madhuritamse for purchase and get your free copy Today!!

Hurry!! The Offer is for a limited Period.


P.S Please do not forget to rate these books on Amazon or Goodreads.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Madhu, Whenever I went to buy the book through the link, they compelled me to create account on Paypal. I just want to pay by my card. Why do i have to create paypal account?? Can you see to the matter??
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharmin, unfortunately, this is the only way you can go through to buy the ebook pdf for now. If this is a hurdle, then I would suggest you to try Amazon kindle app.

      Delete