Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Ebook buying options update



Many of you had requested for an alternate method to Paypal for paying for the ebooks  PDFs because of Paypal country restrictions.

So here it is. 

Henceforth, you can purchase the ebooks directly using your Card (Debit/ Credit) instead of creating or logging into Paypal account. Below is the Sample snapshot for the same. 
















All the PDF versions of my ebooks and the Combo Saver ebook packs can be found HERE 

If you face any more difficulties then do not hesitate to revert using the "Contact Me" form on my Blog


Note: 

Only Indian cards are acceptable for now. I am looking for alternatives for readers outside India.


This additional feature is only for PDF versions of my Ebooks. For those who use Amazon kindle, there is no change .

_______________________________________________________________________________


          

         

5 comments:

  1. It is not working with my card yar...
    What should i do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait let me check if it's my issue. Check your email. Will reply you there

      Delete
    2. Amina. Currently you can pay by only Indian card using this option. I am looking for alternatives for non Indian cards.

      Delete
  2. It is not working with my card yar...
    What should i do?

    ReplyDelete