Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Excerpt - His Destined Bride




The sequel to Bride Lost and Found (The Bride Series Book 1) is finally HERE to all those who wanted to read about Niyati and Jahaan Singh's after married life - His Destined Bride (The Bride Series Book 2)

Jahaan Singh and Niyati's marriage was accidental but there was a spark in their relationship from the moment they had seen each other at the marriage canopy. While Niyati was not interested in marriage or relationships, Jahaan couldnt lose her to maintain his Royal Tag and family status. Sorting a middle way was their only option left. But what would happen if his Ex Bride returned?

A fun loving, romantic story of a Royal Heir and his commoner destined Wife.

Excerpt 




“Such a royal discomfort” she murmured to herself.

“Indeed” he replied. “Wish you had a decent weight”

“Excuse me? I was the slimmest girl in my college”

“And how long was that? 10 years?”

She cursed something inaudible. How dare he teased her about her age?

“I am just 22. And let me guess, you are 35?”

He halted.

“45” he lied. “Does that satisfy your ego now?”

She wanted to argue further but when he lied his age to that extent, she couldn’t help but laugh.

“45? Hmmm” she mumbled. “Is this your wig then?” she touched his hair.

“Stop touching my hair. I don’t like it”

“As if I am dying to touch them” she frowned again and looked away from his face.




Now Available to Read on Amazon Kindle

2 comments: