Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

He Loves Me Not - Part 53A




PREVIOUS PART 


Chapter 53A


Next Morning – AK Villa
Revati opened her eyes and saw her husband sitting next to her on the bed. It felt like she saw him after years. Was this a dream?

“Ayush..” she rubbed her eyes.

Ayush passed her a weak smile and handed her the glass of water with two tablets to ease her aching head.

“How… how do you know I have got a bad headache?” she got up and pressed her forehead. The ache was abnormal as if someone was hitting her head with a hammer.

“That’s what happens when you drink above your limits” he replied.
“I … what?” she didn’t approve what her husband was accusing her for. She was a decent drinker and only on special occasions. But soon she tried to recollect and memories of last night flooded in her mind. She was in London and drinking in the club last night when two boys misbehaved with her and the most shocking moment was Arnav’s entry there. He punched the boy who troubled her and even made him apologize. Was all that even true? Did this really happen or was it her dream?

“It happened Revati” Ayush read her mind. “You were unconscious when Arnav got you here from the club”

She scanned the place. It was a lavish room. Didn’t seem like a hotel. As far as she knew, Ayush stayed in a Hotel here in London.

“Where… where are we?”

“AK Villa”

Revati was very confused but Ayush soon cleared her doubts.

“It’s Arnav’s home in London. I am staying with him here from past few days” Ayush added.

“Past few days..? You didn’t tell me any of this, Ayush. And you were ignoring my calls”

“That’s why you are here?” Ayush snapped. “Because I ignored you?”

“No, I ..”

The door opened and Arnav Singh Raizada stepped in, breaking their argument. It was a very awkward moment for Revati Raizada to face her son again. She felt cornered and humiliated for the situation he saw her last night. What would he think about her? But the little heart beating inside her was contended to see him. She never felt this anytime when they stayed together in Shantivan. The feeling of having a son and being his mother felt renewed. But would Arnav feel the same for her? She didn’t think so. As she observed him carefully, she noticed that the smile which he used to have when they stayed together was no more on his lips. The affectionate face he had before was wiped off with that cold and distant expressions. Arnav looked completely in control of the situation as if he was prepared what to speak to them.

“Good you both are awake” he strode in. “And together”

Revati looked down. Arnav took a chair and sat opposite to the two.

“I know you both love each other very much. But that’s not how lovers behave. You lied to her that you got some official work in London which is why you flew here. And then you ignored her calls, Dad. You didn’t even know she was travelling. I am sorry to say, but I have never seen you this irresponsible for your wife”

Ayush sighed. Yes, he had to be blamed. But he did this for Arnav and he knew Revati would never want him to patch up with their son again. He had to lie. What other choice did he have? But Ayush didn’t open his mouth to argue. He listened to Arnav.

“And I am sure she had no idea how bad your health was when I met you here. You were smoking, drinking and totally forgetting your medicines. If that had continued for more days, you would have been hospitalized”

Revati glared at her husband. She didn’t know any of this.

“You smoked?” she snapped.

“I stopped Smoking now”

“You told me that 20 years back too, Ayush. And I thought you meant it by heart”

Ayush rolled his eyes and turned back to Arnav.

“Was it necessary to bring that up?” he angrily asked.

Arnav didn’t care to respond. He then stared at his mother Revati. For a minute he remained quiet. She looked drowsy and in pain.

“I thought you are the most sorted out woman. You never lost your control over any situation. What happened to you last night?”

Revati gulped nervously.

“Dad was ignoring your calls, agreed. I was ignoring your calls, agreed. You came here to London which is absolutely fine. But you put yourself at risk in the club last night. You were so much drunk that even I didn’t recognize you for a while. I wouldn’t appreciate seeing you in such a state ever again”

Revati was ashamed and unable to react.

“Look at me, both of you” he demanded.

Both Ayush and Revati met his strong gaze. Whilst Ayush was surprised by their son’s authoritativeness, Revati was too apologetic to deny his commands.

“I don’t want you two to neglect your health and each other. Put an end to your grief and sort this out. That’s all I have to say”

Ayush smiled.

“What an irony!! It should be me and Revati advising you for your bright life and instead, you have to do that to us”

Arnav smirked at his father and then got up from the chair.

“I will see you both down for breakfast”

He was about to leave when Revati stopped him.

“Arnav”

He froze. The way she called his name today was out of the world. Her tone, pitch was soft and tender. He looked back at her. Revati’s eyes were shining with tears.

“I didn’t come here for Ayush, you know that, don’t you?”

Ayush raised his brows but Arnav was quiet.

“You sent me the presidentship letter for the club”

“You desired it” Arnav replied. “And please don’t take it as a favor. It was the least I could do for you”

She let out a sarcastic chuckle.

“You want to slap me son, do it. Because I could bear that not what you are doing to me now. I don’t want the presidentship anymore. I don’t know why. But it doesn’t charm me anymore”

“Then tell me what charms you, I will make sure you get that”

“Why?” she scoffed. “What did I give you in return so far? Nothing… not even two simple words of kindness and affection. Why would you do that for me?”

“Because you are my mother” his eyes shone with tears too.

Revati was about to argue but she couldn’t. Mother!! He still takes her as his mother?

“It’s an insult” Revati murmured. Words choked in her throat. “I don’t deserve to be yours or any other’s child’s mother. I don’t have those qualities” she cried.

Arnav returned back to the bed and sat next to her.

“Let your son decide that” he uttered.

Revati raised her head and met his teary eyes. There was so much of love and warmth in his eyes still for her. How could she miss this all these years? She was truly blind.

“I know someone else gave me birth but the woman whom I have believed to be my mother has always been you. I don’t think I can give this place to anyone else in my life”

Revati busted into tears again.

“I always thought we were doing favor upon you by treating you as one of our own, Arnav. But the truth is that, you favored us by calling us as your parents. Our desire to have a child which even God denied to fulfil, you made it happen for us. How could I not see that? I … I always pushed you away and I regret every moment of it now. All you needed was love and I failed.. I failed you .. I failed Ayush.. I failed everyone…I am not a good person”

As her cries became intense, Arnav wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close for an embrace. He stroked her back gently. Ayush’s eyes teared witnessing this moment. He had always desired his wife to accept Arnav wholeheartedly and seemed like his wish had got fulfilled today.


NEXT PART


Note: very very short update but I will post the Part B of this again today.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Buy PDF Copy by Card 

Buy PDF Copy by Paypal 

33 comments:

  1. What a beautiful update...

    Emotional yet very satisfying... Loved the dialouges u gave to Revati & Arnav's affectionate replies, everything was heart touching...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome superb excellent amazing waiting 🥰🥰😍😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally. But it's never too late for a fresh start. Arnav will get back his parents & also his love eventually. Now Revathy sure will embrace Khushi with open arms. All is well that ends well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Update. Revati's realisation as a mother and Arnav's and Revati's heartwarming moments bought tears in my eyes. Arnav is really the best son. Always admire the values in Arnav the love and respect he has for his parents is the best part of this story. Finally Arnav is getting his share of love from his parents and his family is complete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful reunion. Waiting for more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emotional and beautiful. Revati realising as what she did was wrong is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emotional and touching... Please update next part soon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful update....its so touching

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow emotionally beautiful. So heartwarming 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  10. Revathi has done a good job. Better late than never

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emotional update and love the reunion very nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Arnav proved he is the best son once again. Lovely update!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb update..loved the way arnav spoke to his parent n told them to sort it out wow..

    Finally revathi spoke n her words shows how much regret she has...
    Arnav's love toward her is too good

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful update. Very emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very touching update. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Emotional update ....finally family togetherness,reunion was very emotional.
    You wrote the update beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  17. is everything ok with you madhu di,when will you update

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just wondering if its today yet��

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful update loved it too much
    Glad that now Arnav is getting full love of his parents
    Waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very Emotional😢 hearttouching ❤👈 Very Satisfying😌 And Very Beautiful 😍👌update ... Finally everything is falling to its place Revaiti is regreting and Repenting on her mistakes she don't on arnav and know she is finally feeling of motherly feeling for arnav wich arnav always longed for soo much happenes with him and soo wrong but still he love his parents and still have affection and love for Revati its very rare to see this type of love wich is showering to his adopted parents 😍😍❤👌 I am happy that arnav got this mothers love too wich he was longing for from childhood and he got his khushi too soo soo happy for him and khushi got her love arnav for wich he have longed and always waited for and she got her love she deserved it 😍❤ arnav and khushi both r happy now and shashi gupta also aggreed for they married finally no more problems now everything gone be Perfect from now 😍😘👌 Aman is the Best Friend that everyone should have in there life 😍❤👌 aman is best in mood changer and happy go luck person arnav is oo luck to have him 😍

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aur kitney rolouge dear . 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete