Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for He Loves Me Not Part 57B



“I won’t stop you” Arnav muttered.

“Neither I want you to” Sheetal snapped as she continued packing her luggage. Arnav Singh Raizada had never seen this woman so weak yet composed at the same time. Her hands literally shivered as she zipped the bags one last time, dumping all her clothes inside.

He gripped her arm and turned her around.

“What?” she scowled back.

“Sshh.”

Sheetal met his eyes holding her pain. His dominant side to take control over the situation was something she missed earlier.

“You don’t have to apologize if that’s what you wish to do now” she stated.
“I do..” he admitted. “I deserve to ask for forgiveness one last time to you, once for all, for everything that I couldn’t give you despite promising. For the future you dreamt with me whilst I was stuck in my past. For all those promises I made to you despite knowing I would never be able to fulfil them with my heart, Sheetal. I deserve to apologize”

All that pain and anger bubbling within her heart suddenly eased. She had subconsciously wanted him to say sorry and beg for forgiveness. And here he was!!

“It was my fault that I took time to realize whom I truly love. Don’t blame yourself for our broken engagement. Had I taken a stand for myself and Khushi earlier, you would have saved from this heartbreak.”

Sheetal didn’t know when a drop of tear from her eye rolled down her cheek. She hadn’t felt so superior again after the broken alliance. She was broke, hurt, dejected for being thrown away by the man she had dreamed of winning. She was annoyed at herself for being defeated by an ordinary woman like Khushi whose love cut every web she had woven to win Arnav’s heart.


 

Note: Will post this today

10 comments:

  1. Thank u for updating.. but please update today itself and please try to update regularly like before

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear. Waiting for the full update .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for updating. Looking forward for the total update

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u for the nteresting teaser... Waiting for the full update...

    ReplyDelete