Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

He Loves Me Not - Part 57B





PREVIOUS PART 



Chapter 57B

AK Villa
“Look at this picture.. my gosh” Revati showed a picture on her mobile to Ayush who was sitting next to her. The Mehndi and Sangeet was done and whilst the Guptas headed back to their home, the Raizadas returned to AK Villa. And since then the family was relaxing in the garden, admiring the pictures of Sangeet. Aman had clicked a handful especially Arnav – Khushi’s special dance.

“Boy” Ayush chuckled watching the picture. “The way he looks at Khushi reminds me of the time when I used to gawk at you the same way before marriage”

Revati blushed hard.

“You still gape at me the same way”

“Do I?” he grasped her arm in his. Ayush had always been vocal of his admiration towards Revati who pinched his cheek and gestured him to be cautious as Aman and Raj Mathur were around.
“Limits Ayush. Our son is getting his wife now. Soon our grandkids will be around us” she reminded.

“So?” he asked.
Revati sighed. It was waste teaching him controlling his romance. He would never agree.

“This girl is cute too” Raj praised looking at a picture. “What do you think Ayush?” he handed it to Ayush to have a look.

Aman had no clue. He was busy checking the other photos.

“Isn’t she good for Aman?” Raj added.

“Oh yes. How did that skip my eyes? Raj…” Ayush shot a teasing glance to his friend. “She seems perfect for Aman. I think you should put forth a proposal”



Aman was alarmed.

“What do you mean propose for me? Whose proposal? Which girl?” he snapped.

“Aman” Raj patted his back. “You are not in a relationship right now neither I have seen you showing interest in having any. So, I think arrange marriage is the best solution for you. Don’t worry, me and Ayush will find the best girl for you. This year after Arnav’s marriage, we will start your wedding preps too”

“What rubbish” Aman got up. “I am not dating anyone doesn’t mean I wouldn’t in the near future”

Arnav came out finishing his official call. He heard the conversation and joined the group. Ayush showed him the picture of Aman and Payal. Initially Arnav was reluctant to imagine Aman – Payal as a couple but he decided to tease his best friend because such times are rare these days.

“Aman.. Uncle is right. She is perfect for you” he stated.

“Arnav… How could you do this to me?” Aman frowned. “

“At least see the picture. Maybe you change your mind” Arnav insisted.

“Nope. Thank you. I am better single and capable enough to find someone on my own to mingle”

Everyone laughed at his comment. He really looked annoyed. Arnav looked at the picture again and faked a sigh.

“Poor Khushi.. She would have been happier if her friend had become your life partner”

“Friend?” Aman got alert again. “Khushi’s friend?”

Arnav passed a weak nod and was about to keep the picture away when Aman snatched it from him and saw the woman they all were talking about. A bright smile caught on his lips as he realized it was Payal.

“Payal?” he murmured.

“Yup.. Dr. Payal” Arnav put his arm around Aman’s shoulder. “Poor Payal. I will call her up and tell you rejected her…”

“No wait” Aman dragged Arnav who pretended to be leaving. “Don’t… don’t call her up. I mean….”

Arnav’s brows raised high.

“I mean… she is good. Very good..” he added.

Ayush, Raj and Revati gazed at each other and back at Aman. This was supposed to be a prank but seemed like Aman had more to share.

“But you guys need to understand. We have just become friends now.. And I don’t even know if she is having someone else in her life”

“She doesn’t” Arnav declared. “Khushi told me she is single. Her profession doesn’t give her much time for affairs you see”

Aman’s face brightened up again.

“That’s good to hear” he mumbled admiring Payal’s picture again. “But don’t ruin this for me. I will speak to her myself. Give me some time”

Raj happily got up from the couch and reached his son.

“Sure Boy. Take your time and let me know when I can talk to her family”

“I will dad” Aman hugged his father. There were all smiles around except on Arnav’s face who saw Sheetal coming out from the gym and get inside her bedroom. From the time she had accompanied her father in AK Villa, she never joined the group for any discussions. She had secluded herself to this extent that people wouldn’t even know she was home.

“Where you going Lover boy” Aman stopped Arnav who was leaving upstairs. Raj had again joined Ayush and Revati’s couch to share his happiness over Aman’s decision of settling down.

“I should talk to Sheetal once” Arnav replied.

“Oh” Aman’s voice cracked. “She is leaving for India tomorrow morning. I tried to stop her but you know how adamant she is. And .. .I feel she is right. Staying here will be difficult for her. You are my bestie Arnav and you always will be. But she is still my sister and I cannot see her in misery either. So, it is better she leaves. In fact, after your marriage, me and Dad will head back to India and handle her. That’s an important responsibility I don’t want to miss. I have to be her support and make her strong again”

Arnav was proud of Aman’s brotherly concerns.

“I will be right back”

Saying that Arnav hurried to Sheetal’s room. The door was slightly open. She was packing her bags. She heard his footsteps and glanced behind once to see who had intruded her private space. Finding Arnav Singh Raizada at the door was the least she had expected.

“Aman told me you are leaving”

“Yes. I got better work to do than attend my Ex fiancée’s wedding”

Arnav stared at her in shocked silence for a moment.

“If you have come here to stop me then…”

“I won’t stop you” Arnav muttered.

“Neither I want you to” Sheetal snapped as she continued packing her luggage. Arnav Singh Raizada had never seen this woman so weak yet composed at the same time. Her hands literally shivered as she zipped the bags one last time, dumping all her clothes inside.

He gripped her arm and turned her around.

“What?” she scowled back.

“Sshh.”

Sheetal met his eyes holding her pain. His dominant side to take control over the situation was something she missed earlier.

“You don’t have to apologize if that’s what you wish to do now” she stated.

“I do..” he admitted. “I deserve to ask for forgiveness one last time to you, once for all, for everything that I couldn’t give you despite promising. For the future you dreamt with me whilst I was stuck in my past. For all those promises I made to you despite knowing I would never be able to fulfil them with my heart, Sheetal. I deserve to apologize”

All that pain and anger bubbling within her heart suddenly eased. She had subconsciously wanted him to say sorry and beg for forgiveness. And here he was!!

“It was my fault that I took time to realize whom I truly love. Don’t blame yourself for our broken engagement. Had I taken a stand for myself and Khushi earlier, you would have saved from this heartbreak.”

Sheetal didn’t know when a drop of tear rolled down her cheek. She hadn’t felt so superior again after the broken alliance. She was broke, hurt, dejected for being thrown away by the man she had dreamed of winning. She was annoyed at herself for being defeated by an ordinary woman like Khushi whose love cut every web she had woven to win Arnav’s heart.

“Apologies don’t suit you Arnav” she mumbled. “Especially for the ones where you were not totally at fault”

He slowly left her arm. She sat on the edge of the bed.

“I always thought Khushi came between us. She snatched you from me. But I was wrong. I was the one coming in between two bruised lovers. Wish I could see that earlier. Today had Ayush Uncle not showed me the difference between your love for Khushi and your imposed affection for me, I would never understand. Uncle opened my eyes Arnav. And he is right. We would never stay happy had we married”

Arnav was amused. His father opened Sheetal’s eyes? Where was he when this happened? Arnav knelt before Sheetal.

“I hope you forgive me” he asked.

She reached a hand out for him and nodded.

“We will always be family friends” she replied with a weak smile. “But don’t ask me to stay back till your wedding. I really need to go”

Arnav didn’t argue. He wiped her tears something he had never done so affectionately for her ever. Without diving into the moment and feeling more vulnerable of the situation, Sheetal composed herself again.

“One minute”

She opened her bag and removed a small box from inside.

“Give this to Khushi. I couldn’t buy her a better present for the wedding. But I hope she will like it”

Arnav didn’t take it from her.

“Give it to her yourself”

“No. I don’t have time to meet her and…”

“We will come to see you off at the airport tomorrow. Me and Khushi, both” he declared.

“But Arnav… its your haldi tomorrow and..”

“Its in the evening Sheetal. We have time. Khushi wants to meet you too. Its just that she doesn’t know how and when”

Sheetal dropped her hands back to her side.

“Okay. I will give her this myself”

“I will go inform her about this” he said patting Sheetal’s cheeks. He really looked happy and out of guilt now which Sheetal Mathur appreciated too. The joy on his face made her heart lighter and eased down her own grievances against him.

******************

Airport



Khushi parked her car and rushed to the departures where Arnav and Sheetal were waiting for her. Last night when Arnav told her about his conversation with Sheetal, she felt a big burden going off her head. She always wanted Sheetal and Arnav to have a proper closure and what she got right now was beyond that. At least they are now friends again and will be in talking terms.

“Hey.. sorry I am late.” Khushi reached Arnav who was standing at the huge Plasma Screen displaying flight status updates. She fiddled with her scarf that she tied around her neck loose protecting herself from the cold weather. She was clearly nervous.

“Where is Sheetal?” she asked scanning around and found her talking to someone on her mobile.

Arnav slid his arm around Khushi’s waist.

“Nervous?”

She sucked in a deep breath unable to respond

“Don’t be” he kissed her forehead and then led her to Sheetal who had finished the call by now.

“The flight is on time” Arnav informed.

“Great” she kept her phone back in pockets. Khushi passed her a warm smile.

“We didn’t hurt you intentionally Sheetal” she said. “If only we could go back and do things differently”

“I know” Sheetal agreed. “But I have put all that behind now” she removed the same box she wanted to gift Khushi. “That’s for you”

Khushi looked at Arnav who gestured her to accept.

“I know this sounds awkward that I am saying this.. but you guys look wonderful together. A totally passionate couple deeply and madly in love” Sheetal praised.

Khushi blushed hard by that compliment coming directly from Sheetal Mathur herself.

“Stay like that” Sheetal added.

The flight announcement echoed behind them and it was time for Sheetal to head in. She hugged Khushi and whispered something in her ears which almost startled her.

“We will be in touch” she then said to Arnav giving him a warm hug too and then dragged her bags to the departure gates. The couple waved at her as she turned back to watch them one last time before heading inside.

“Huhh” Khushi exhaled tilting her head up to look at him.

“What did she tell you?” Arnav asked.

“She asked me Akash’s new number” Khushi replied. “I have no clue why.”

“Akash?”

“Yup… I think that was some kind of a hint”

“What hint?”

“That she is seriously going to fetch a good guy for herself now and not gloat over what happened”

Arnav couldn’t imagine Sheetal and Akash pairing up because Akash was a simple boy and though he and Mathurs were family friends yet it was hard for Sheetal to be open for choices who were not as classy and rich as her.

“Women!!” he sighed. “Always mysterious. Hard to read”

Khushi clutched his T-Shirt.

“Am I hard to read too?” she pouted

He kissed her nose and twirled the strand of hair falling over her forehead.

“You are like my holy book. My life is void without you”

She looked down at their joined hands and played with his wedding band. One more day to cross to become his wife and she couldn’t contain her excitement.


To be Continued.


NEXT PART 

______________________________________________________________________________

Ebooks @ 99

Ebooks @ 99

24 comments:

  1. Thank u Madhu. Please give precap of badatmeez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO YOU NEED A GOOD SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK YOUR LOST LOVE EMAIL: LOVESPELLDOCTOR0@GMAIL.COM FOR HELP I have been in relationship with my boyfriend for 2 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl, i really love this guy and never can imagine my life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, i came across some comments on a website about this great spell caster called Dr love so many persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex back, i had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in two days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after two days. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr love and i advice if you need his help too email him direct at (lovespelldoctor0@gmail com) check blog: https://doctorlovespell0.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. Awesome superb excellent amazing waiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ..glad she got her closure ... relationships without closure always leave u that what if in some corner of the mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome update thank you for updating madhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Update. Aman and Payal can make a good pair. I liked Arnav's conversation with Sheetal the way Arnav apologized proves he has a good heart. Sheetal also understood and left a gift for Khushi. Hope Sheetal finds her happiness soon. Thanks for the Update😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally Sheetal's issue ended on a happy note... Even I m surprised knowing that Sheetal is interested in a simple & a completely opposite to her Akash... May b now she is looking for some real & long lasting relationships & not fake & materialistic ones as she was in till now... Good for her

    Aman & Payal would make a wonderful pair & Arshi r just a day away from being declared as a couple legally & ritually both...

    Excited for the next update & thanks for this one Madhu...

    Love
    Kavita ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great update. Can we get a back to back update for the Royal fling please?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the update. Lovely one. So everyone are being paired. Good to know. Happy endings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice update waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see sheetal and Arnav got their appropriate closure and sheetal was very forthcoming.. payal-aman and sheetal-akash.. so mathurs have two wedding coming up after ArShi's.. Happiness of children is dream of every parents.. loved reading this amazing update.. Thanks Madhu. Take care and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely update... Thank God everything falls in place atlast...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superbly amazing update 😍👌👌 i enjoy the prank played with amam bit turned out to be reality 😄 I like the way arnav apologize to sheetal and she forgave too 😍 everyone r pair good to hear 😊 post soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super update and wish relationships are really so simple and so true in real life also but anyway reading your stories are give hope.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good that Sheetal and Arnav had a good closure and she is also civil with Khushi. Sheetal and Aakash will be interesting just like Aman and Payal.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great chapter. I’m glad that Arnav apologized to Sheetal. Now they can begin their lives without guilt.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful man! Lovely update. Glad all's well! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful update..loved the way all teased aman n got to know his feelings for payal..

    Finally sheetal realised n loved her conversation with arshi..

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete