Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Lawful Sins 2 Part 32



“When I see you self-hurting, it reminds me of who I was.. 4 years back” he confessed.

There was pain all over his face. She wanted to hold his face, stroke his cheek and erase off that agony but before she could do any of that, he touched her. In the gentlest way possible. When his palm landed softly upon her cheek, she shut her eyes, giving into the moment, living the pain he felt while narrating his past, in the hope of sharing his suffering. What was this man doing to her? He melted her in the worst possible way. She couldn’t help but let all her defenses down when he was so close.

“I wasn’t there for my family, when they needed me the most. If I had… my Maa.. she would have been alive” 

The sheen of tears in his eyes undid her. She stood immobile, her chest heaved and eyes burned. 

“Maa met with an accident and lost lot of blood. The doctors contacted every blood bank. I had the same blood group as Maa’s. I was in the city and Nani called me like hundred times but I didn’t answer her calls. I was in a conference and my phone was in silent mode. When I took her calls finally after the meeting… it … it was too late” The weight of that day crashed on his shoulders again. He dropped on his knees and hugged her waist. 

___________________________________________________________________________________





To Read the Complete Fiction on Amazon Kindle
Buy PDF Copy by Card
Buy PDF Copy by Paypal

SAMPLE CHAPTERS (1 to 4) READ HERE

Note: Imposed Knot, Cursed Bride & Stardom ebook pdfs at 99 each. Pay by Card option available. OFFER FOR LIMITED DAYS. Click HERE

29 comments:

  1. This precap just made the wait much more harder. Out of all the things I had thought his past could hold, I wasn't even close to this. His past seems much mire painful than I had been thinking. Can't wait to read the full update. Thank you so much for the precap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did he get addicted to weed after this incident? So that the high could help relieve his pain? :'( ��

      Delete
  2. Eagerly waiting for this, precap has just made the wait more difficult. But as they say patience gets u the sweetest fruit, hoping for a as usual mimd blowing part.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madhu Baby, I am straight and a girl...let me clear that first. But I have never fallen in love with any other writer the way I have fallen for you! I am reading these fights and triple entertaining myself here -your current superb stories, reading completed ones nth time and then this - Comedy Nights. God, I have hit jackpot!!!

    Really, really love you. Don't worry, update whenever whatever is ready and you are comfortable with. At the end of day, we are your loyal readers.
    Tumse hi din hota hai, surmayi shaam aati hai...tumse hi...
    (It is effect of reading your stories for 9 years)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh man, if Arnav's past is so painful, then I can't imagine Khushi's past 😭

      Delete
  4. Awesome precap. Can't believe his past to be like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. arnav lost his mom 4 year back . Is this the reason he get addicted with drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting for the Update 😁. Thanks a lot 💗🙏

    ReplyDelete
  7. How his dad died?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Madhu please end this story soon. Its so difficult to read and wait for. Shouldn't have started it ������

      Delete
    2. Madhu kindly don't do that. Let the story move forward on its pace. If anybody has a problem with waiting for wants it to end soon, they can check the blog after couple of months. You will get to read the chapters in bulk then.

      Delete
  8. Interesting... Hope Khushi reduces his pain...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please don't end the story soon.I request you di. Emotional precape

    ReplyDelete
  10. Madhu please update yaadein waiting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pls post yaadein

    ReplyDelete
  12. Madhu waiting from the morning please update

    ReplyDelete