Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

The Royal Fling - Part 57





Chapter 57 



Shantivan 


Shyam Singh Raizada stormed in the house. He looked completely pissed. 


“Where is Arnav?” he barked at Hari Prakash. 

The servant promptly pointed out at the drawing room where Arnav and Angad were discussing something. The guests had started crowding in the Palace and the women of the house were busy occupied with them. Shyam barged in the room, shutting the door behind. Arnav didn’t like the intrusion but observing Shyam’s present look, he could see the man was annoyed. 

“How dare you put spies behind me?” Shyam shouted coming closer. Before he could touch Arnav, Angad came in between them. 

“Shyam, stay back” he warned. 

“Who are you to tell me that? I am talking to my brother and dare if any third person comes between us” 

“Then I suggest you keep your hands to yourself because if you touch Arnav, I have every right to break your arm” Angad snapped. 

“Angad…” Arnav moved Angad away. “I will handle this..” 


Angad nodded and watched the two from a distance. 

“Yes, I put spies behind you” Arnav replied folding his arms at the front. 

“To keep an eye on my moves?” Shyam growled. “You even tapped my phone?” 

“I did and there is a very good reason behind it. I suggest you calm down if you want to know what that is” 

“You are hijacking my life and you want me to calm down?” 

Arnav sneered at his brother who was continuously accusing him without knowing the real reason. 

“Okay, keep talking, blaming and shouting however long you wish because I don’t see you interested in learning the truth” 

Shyam shut his mouth. Despite his scolding, Arnav’s cool demeanor tortured him even more. 

“I hope you have better reasons for doing this or else..” 

“This is regarding Akash’s abduction” Arnav interrupted. 

Shyam tightened his lips unable to relate. 

“Where were you when I saved Akash from his kidnappers?” 

Shyam was furious now. 

“Do you think I abducted my own brother?” he snapped. “You know damn well that I was here attending political meets because you didn’t include me in the plan of saving Akash. I got to know from Daadi when I returned home that Akash was in trouble and you had saved him” 

“Right” Arnav nodded and gestured Angad to show him the video. “That’s the CCTV footage of the place where Akash was locked” 


Shyam’s eyes widened in disbelief seeing himself in the video running off the scene. 


“That’s .. that’s not me. It’s impossible” he growled. 

“I know” Arnav replied. “I believe you” 

Shyam looked horrified and out of words. 

“It’s your lookalike. He is the same person behind Akash’s abduction but whoever he is working with has more plans for destroying our family. Someone somewhere is planning big Shyam and I am working to sort this mess. I put spies on you and tapped your phone to ensure you are safe. Whoever this man is .. can replace you anywhere and we will not even realize” 

Shyam flopped on the couch. This seemed like a nightmare. Someone had his face. 

“Now I want you to recall everything so far and answer my questions carefully. Your political image is strong and there are chances you have enough enemies who want you off that seat. Do you have anyone in particular who would try to take your place even at the cost of killing you?” 


Shyam tried to recall. He had a few politicians from the opposition who hated him for his best approaches of uplifting the poverty in the state. But can they kill? 


“Shyam, they don’t need to be from the opposition. If you ask me, I feel whoever this is, could be from your own political party” 

Shyam denied that possibility. 

“I don’t think that’s possible. I have full party support and I trust them. Not just me, Anjali’s father also trusts them blindly. Most of them are from his close circle” 

Arnav exhaled roughly. 

“What about the Shashi Gupta?” Shyam queried much to Arnav’s surprise. 

“What about him?” 

“Oh, come on Arnav. You know he and I don’t go well. In fact, he has been cross with our family from decades. And how can you forget what he planned with me a few days back. He wants to become the CM of the state and that has been his dream from quite some years. He wants more executive power in his hands and that’s why he agreed to support me and poked Khushi to convince you for the property split up” 


He had a point. Arnav heard him patiently. 

“When the property split happened, I didn’t fulfil his wish of giving him my party support. It could be him. He is the one who wants to destroy us” Shyam added. 


Arnav glanced at Angad who seemed to admit Shyam’s views. 

“Why would he do this to his family but? Both his daughters are married in this family” Arnav raised a valid doubt. 

“Arnav, you know he doesn’t care for them” Angad replied. “Suhani told me he always wanted sons to take over his legacy forward. Khushi and Payal both never got a fatherly love from him. When he didn’t care for his own daughters so far, why will he worry if their husbands are destroyed by his revenge?” 


Shyam shook his head in approval. 


“Fine” Arnav sighed. “I will ask my sources to keep an eye on Shashi Gupta as well. And Shyam, I need you to focus too. Just keep acting normal and continue your schedules. If you find anything suspicious happening, let me know” 


Shyam got up to leave. But he had something to share. 


“I can’t believe this” he muttered. “For the first time we both are teaming up” 

Arnav smirked. 

“That’s what brothers do.. to save their family” 


Shyam’s heart suddenly swelled with pride. He had always been selfish. He never thought from the family’s perspective. He played solo and didn’t care if his family faced the burns of his fights. But today when Arnav involved him to protect the family, it made him feel important too in their lives. 


“Thanks for trusting me” 

“I know you can hurt each one of us in the worst possible way Shyam, but only by words. You would never plan to kill us. I trust you that much” 

“Right” he smirked. “Let’s find whoever this is.. and smash him off” he stretched his hand out towards Arnav 


Arnav nodded in agreement and completed their handshake. 

“We will catch him very soon if we are together” Arnav replied. 

“Did you inform Aman and Akash about this?” 

“Akash is busy with today’s function. We will update him and Aman tonight” 

Agreeing to that Shyam made his way out. 


**************** 


Avni was in the kitchen, looking after the dinner arrangements for the guests when someone tickled her waist. She almost jumped in shock before running away. Aman Singh Raizada laughed heartily. 


“Aman? You.. It was you? I was so scared” she wiped off the sweat from her forehead. 

“Oh God. Look at you.. you jumped so far” he kept laughing holding his stomach. 

“What are you doing here? If anyone sees us together, it would raise their suspicions” 


Aman paused his laugh and reaching her pulled Avni to him. 

“I so wish to take off this Veil from your head and..” he leaned to kiss her. 

“Aman.. behave” she patted his chest. 

“When will the weekend come? I can’t wait to see you back in Mumbai” 

“I don’t think I can make it there this weekend” she teased. 


It was true that Arnav and Angad had secretly escalated the security of the family and in all this, Avni had to find the mole in this house without letting the enemy become suspicious of her moves. But she wouldn’t skip her weekend offs. 


“We have met after 2 long years and you can’t spend 2 days with me in Mumbai every week?” 

“How thoughtful” she mumbled. 

They heard someone clearing throat to get their attention. Avni instantly pulled away from Aman who was equally ashamed of being caught. 

“What is happening here?” Khushi came closer. “Aman… I didn’t expect this from you” 

“What.. what did I do?” Aman debated. 

“Arnav had given you some work I suppose” she reminded him. Aman was terribly sorry for having that skip from his mind. 

He came to Khushi. 

“Please don’t tell him I was here” he pouted. 

Avni was enjoying his state. Poor boy!! 

“Finish the work and then spend as much time as you want with your love. Understood? Now go before Arnav catches you here” 

“Yup.. thank you.. You are the best” 


He hugged Khushi and then hurried out. 

“There you are” Arnav stormed in the kitchen. “I was looking for you everywhere” 


Khushi had no clue why. 

“I have some work for you. Come” he reached for her arm and dragged her out. 

“Arnav.. what are you doing? I am busy here.. and.” 

“But looking after your husband’s needs is primary for every Royal wife” 

His cheesy grin was enough to make her understand he had no such important work that needed her assistance. He just wanted her. 

They climbed the stairs, taking wishes and greetings from the guests passing by. The moment they ended back in their bedroom, he locked the door and turned around to admire his beautiful wife. In a Maroon Lehnga she looked no less than a bride herself. 


“What a convincing liar” she teased stepping behind as he tried to corner her. 

“You didn’t let me touch you last night” he reminded. 


Khushi bit her lip. Yes, she didn’t because she was too sleepy and he came in the room almost one hour after her. She was already drowsy by then. He was busy strengthening the security for today’s function which delayed him to return to his wife. 


“I had to wake up early and look after the preps” 

This wasn’t an excuse but the truth. The grin on his face could get the dead back from heaven. Her back hit the wall behind and there was no way she could run away anymore. He palmed her cheek sending shivers in her entire body. 

“The function will begin anytime.” She murmured as his fingers stroked the sensitive skin of her neck. 

“All I need is 10 minutes” he leaned on her and kissed her jaw. 


Giving in to his touches wasn’t new but why was he delaying so much? She had shut her eyes in anticipation of his next moves but when she felt something cold and hard touching her neck, she opened her eyes and met his gaze. He was making her wear a necklace. Before she realized it, he turned her around to face the mirror. That’s when she saw the white diamonds sparkling on her neck. He hooked the necklace at her nape and clutched her shoulders, admiring her in the mirror. 


“Diamonds?” she touched them. 

“Glittering diamonds for my sparkling wife” he kissed her nape. 


Khushi was back in the teasing mood. She turned around and met his face. 


“If not letting you touch me for one night can get me these diamonds, what will I get if I don’t let you make love for a week?” 

Her sarcasm spread an uneven smile on his lips. 

“Lots of spanking and hickeys” he replied biting her earlobe. Her giggles filled the room for minutes while he nibbled her skin leisurely. That’s when the door knocked. 

“Bhai.. are you in there? Khushi Bhabhi” 


It was Aman. Khushi held her laughs seeing her husband’s frustration. 


“Coming” he shouted from inside. Khushi neatened her dress and hair while Arnav strode to the door and opened it. “Bhai give a pause to your love making and please come down. The function is about to begin and Khushi being the eldest bride of the family gets the honor to perform the rights first” 

“We will be there in 5 minutes” 

“Alright..” 


Aman left and Arnav waited for his wife to finish. She hurried to him and was ready to go but something stuck in her mind. 

“Would you mind if I give the privilege of performing the first rights tonight to Anjali?” 

Arnav was startled why she would want that to happen. 

“She has really looked after Payal well and Anjali was married to Shyam before us. She technically is the first bride of this family. I am sure Payal will want the same” 


Arnav thought about it but didn’t take a decision yet. 


“Khushi rituals and the traditions that this family have been practicing from years matters the most to me. I understand your attachment towards Anjali. I won’t mind if Daadi agrees” 


She nodded. Now she would have to convince Daadi. Soon after they reached down, Khushi took Daadi aside and asked her permission. Daadi was confused. 

“I wouldn’t mind Khushi but I don’t want people to mock at her or anyone of us. You know despite of all their attempts, she has not been able to conceive. It’s inauspicious to let her perform this ritual first” 

“Daadi, we all know that Anjali has no fault in this. She is completely capable to bore a child. And what about people? Have they ever been a part of sorrows? They can speak whatever they like but until we all are together; I don’t think their opinions will harm anyone of us” 


Daadi was so proud to hear her thoughts. She and Khushi might never have bonded well but when such things were concerned, Khushi had rightfully stood up for the family. 


“Okay. I will ask Anjali to perform this” 


Daadi’s acceptance meant a lot to Khushi and as they happily turned to head back in the living room, they saw Anjali blocking their way out. She had tears in her eyes, witnessing the scene and stood speechless. Khushi strode to her and wiped her tears. 


“It’s inauspicious to cry at such a good occasion” 

“I don’t know what to say..” he gulped. “I think Daadi was right. I shouldn’t be around here and..” 

“Anjali” Daadi came forward. “Take this a God’s will. Maybe by doing all this, soon you will be honored to become a mother too” 


Khushi smiled wiping her moist eyes. 


“And during your baby shower, I am going to get the first rights” she declared. 

“Of course,” Anjali happily nodded giving Khushi and Daadi a group hug. 

“God!! These ladies have no regards to time” Aman intruded. “Everyone is waiting out.. Come on..” 


He literally dragged the three to begin the ceremony. 



To be Continued


NEXT PART

___________________________________________________________________________________


Khushi, a software Engineer is waiting at a Cafe Shop to meet the man her parents have selected through a matrimonial site. When Arnav, a banker, introduces himself as the same candidate she is here to meet, conversation begins and sparks fly over two cups of Cappuccino. Are they really meant to be for each other or is there a twist in the tale? A romantic tale which will make you fall in love with blind dates all over again.


Read the Complete Short Story on Amazon Kindle
Buy PDF Copy by Card
Buy PDF Copy by Paypal 
Read Reviews on Amazon HERE

43 comments:

  1. Ladies bonding is nice and I think shashi's the culprit

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to see the family bonding. Really liked khushis view on anjali. I like shyam here too. I'm glad he's not the villan

    Shashi Gupta is pathetic. I'm sure he only must have done something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally kush bind with fam showing ...loving this story .. waiting to see who is the mastermind

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Madhu when you will disclose the mystery and also I feel that this Story is going to end soon ? Please update yaadein precap soon..
    I like the bonding if anjali and Khushi .. hope everything goes well for them..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Update. Khushi is lovely. I liked her maturity . She gave Anjali the desired respect. How easily she convinced Daadi too. I love Khushi's character. Arnav Khushi's romance was awesome. Shyam is not that bad he is only greedy. Shashi Gupta's chance is more. He already hated his own daughters and didn't get a heir. Arnav and Shyam relationship also changed. Aman and Avni are cute. Now Avni is more responsible. Their romance was interrupted by Khushi.Waiting to know who is the real culprit. Thanks for the Update😍😘. Can't wait for Yaadein.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brothers are teaming up , that's great and arshi romance lovely . Khushi such mature and pure soul
    Waiting for next update dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... Now even Shyam has joined hands with Arnav & soon they will share everything with Aman & Akash as well then all the four brothers together with Avni & their efficient security team would get hold the real culprits... Hope it isn't Shashi otherwise he will lose even the last bit of regards his daughters have for him but the most broken would be Garima who always stood by him even after he had been a pathetic father to their daughters...

    Khushi's thoughtfulness won dadi's & Anjali's hearts... The family is uniting for the good..

    Arshi's romance was as always the best here...

    Thanks for the wonderful update Madhu..

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved it... Every relationship is going to be strong day by day... Good to know they all are together to fight the evil back...

    ReplyDelete
  9. If Shashi Gupta is the culprit Khushi is going to be hurt. Such a pathetic man . Never cared about his daughters and made them suffer. More than Shashi I am worried for Khushi Payal and Garima. Khushi already didn't have high regards for him . Now after this how will Khushi cope up and how Arnav will deal with it is a reason to worry. Not only Arshi Payal and Akash will be equally affected. Please give a Precap of Yaadein 😍😇

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome update. Loved the way everyone is bonding with each other, the brothers and the sister-in-law's too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi madhu
    Dear,I'm sbfk .
    I had to delete my old account.
    I have subscribed through my new account gardenofheaven50@gmail.com
    Please accept me.
    Hope you remember me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I remember. And you are already subscribed on this blog with your new email. ☺️

      Delete
  12. Nice update... brothers teaming up... arshi romance and finally the ladies bonding... Everything was nice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome update. Good to see brothers bonding getting stronger. Khushi is winning Dadi’s heart too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing update..
    All family members are bonding well.
    Beautifully written 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome wonderful fabulous update dear

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome update ..I think the real culprit is anjali's father..who for his benefit is doing all this things ....well I am first time commenting on your ff.All of your ff's are so beautifully and awesomely written it seems like I am watching it .your stories are a relief in our daily hectic life...so thank you very very very much for your outstanding creations...keep giving us the lovely ARSHI ff's ...love you madhu di & once again thank you ��

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved it..di please post precap of yaadein if possible! Cant wait for it

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is said na.... that only in trouble you will get to know who is your well-wishers and who is enemy....same is happening with raizada brother...first Aman and now Shyam is going to realise the value of family.....
    This update is full with good things and everything is going to be right in Raizada family...

    Thank you for the update...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing update 🥰 I don't think it Shashi. May be its shyam father in laws. On Holi or some function he told shyam in call that he getting some gift for him.. later we see that Akash abduction.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice to watch the family bonding! I hope everything will be alright soon! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  21. I completely forgot about shashi Gupta also can be a culprit...if that's the case khushi is going to be hurt... It's too good to see the family bonding

    ReplyDelete
  22. Woww Amazing and lovely update 😍😘👌 I am happy and reliefed that shyam is not the culprid and arnav showed him the cctv footage and warned to stay alert that they is a lookalike of him ... Arnav said he trust hima nd now that both the brother together in it and happy they r bonding and now the 4 brothers bonding will happen and they will work as term to find they enemy and i hope it not shashi gupta ... Arnav and khushi's love is reaching heights of love❤ and passion 😍💋and it soo heartwarming😍 and soo loving 😚😘to see them like this 😍 and aman and anvi r soo cute 😍😘 we saww everyones love but we did'nt see payal and akash love or romance yar we always ignore them plezs show some of there too 😍 and I loved it and i had soo much of love ❤and respect 😍❤for khushi for giving the rights to preform in baby shower to anajli and she even convince dadi and win dadi and anjali's heart ❤😍by her word and what she done for anjali... I just hope anjali becomes mother soon 😍👼 post it soon

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome wonderful loved the bond between anjali and khushi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loved it, ladies of the house bonding is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  25. Let’s say Shashi is the culprit. Then who is the mole inside the house? It’s really hard to suspect someone. What if it wasn’t Shashi? Anyway love the brotherly bond between Shyam and arnav. Arnav is a good brother even though he is rude. Love the moments between arshi. They both are so cute when they are loving each other. Beautiful update 😍🌹

    ReplyDelete
  26. Superb update..hopefully shyam is loyal n really join the hand with his brother to catch the culprit
    .
    Like the way arnav handle him


    Aman avni so beautiful loved the way amsn is bonding with khushi..
    Arshi simply shining like diamonds..

    Wow khushi's thought n stand made her come closer to dadi n anjali.


    Eagerly looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful chapter....Khushi is handling all the situation with maturity. Lovely Khushi.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a wonderful update
    Loved the way all the brothers are coming together amd closer for saving their family
    Arnav and Khushi's moment were lovely
    Waiting for next update to know who is the culprit

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love how Arnav can’t get enough of his wife. I’m happy that Shyam understands Arnav. Superb chapter

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh wow lovely everything is falling in place

    ReplyDelete
  31. Superb.. loved Khushi's decision to let Anjali do the ritual and also Arnav's to involve shyam about the danger.. loved the update.. Thanks Madhu <3

    ReplyDelete