Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Lawful Sins 2 Part 32



“Khushi, I am a doctor. And Arnav is not just my patient anymore. He is also a good friend. So, let me talk this very openly. He has told me about the contract you people have and the way it all started”

Khushi swallowed. How could Arnav tell this to Aman? He had kind of breached it by letting their details out to a complete stranger, if not to him at least to her. Khushi had known Aman from hardly 5 days now. Aman read her fury.

“Don’t take him wrong. Just like your friend Ruby knows about it, Arnav told me too and it’s not because I am his friend but because I am his Doctor and when I saw him behaving differently around you, I wanted to know what was happening. Just to be sure that he was on the right track”
Fright bubbled in her. 

“I still don’t understand this. I appreciate your concern for Arnav but since this is related to me, I don’t want you to intrude between us. We are mature enough to handle ourselves” 

“I am sure” he gave a half-smile. “Matured and hurt in the past. And this is a lethal combination if you plan to have future together” 

That’s it. Khushi stood up. 

“You are wasting your time. I am least interested in discussing my personal life with you” 


Note: I will post this part tomorrow. 
__________________________________________________________________________________

COMBO EBOOKS @ 149




27 comments:

  1. So Aman can treat Khushi also .. but what Aman want to say to khushi ? Hope it won't end there relationship here .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Precap. Hope Aman help both Arnav and Khushi. But Khushi has trust issue.Nice Precap😍.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aman can help khushi..but in this case I think...he is interfering by trying to make decision for them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayy lovely precap madhu...waiting for tomorrow desperately

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope aman interference don't do blunder in there relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ooh Aman advising Khushi...Did he even know how Khushi will react after this...Now Khushi will be furious on Arnav...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no you have to be careful in handling khushi...... She will easily take it into the ego.... I really hope Aman can somehow help khushi also

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome precap
    Just finished reading all ch. in a go.
    I must say its quite diff frm rest of the stories. I like this arshi more. I thought the story would turn a bit romantic like arnav getting possessive seing khushi in short dress just like he was a bit uncomfortable watching her in NK's bachelor party. Arshi remembring their time and those pics that were being clicked by Ruby in prem niwas. However things seem to take a diff turn fr them. I am glad atleast arnav didn't regret of what happened in Singapore and is dealing with their attraction maturely. Looking forward to what this aman has to unfold in arshi's life. I dont want khushi to again go back in shell or misunderstand arnav.
    Looking forward to this amazing chemistry that u hv created
    With lots of love (shivi. 10rocks) IF

    Hope you and ur familes are safe during this time
    Take care ��

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I want the Gupta's to do something nasty like hurt khushi or something, then it gets proven that they have done
    And in front of all raizadas khushis past is revealed


    Ps - I don't know why but I don't like lavanya, she just behaves different with khushi without knowing past and all

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this straight khushi she is mature enough for handling her issues , please dont make her weak woman let khushi and arnav handle their issues

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cant wait !! Please update soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice precap .Waiting for update

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plzzzzzzz update madhuu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you not updating lawful sins today madhu?

    ReplyDelete