Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Lawful Sins - Season 2 - Part 43



“You freaking kidding me?” Arnav snapped at Akash who had expected a similar reaction from him. “You are trying to tell me that psycho was this close to us and we didn’t even know?”

“Arnav..”

“Don’t Akash” he growled. “Don’t give me excuses. My entire family is here? Khushi.. Lavanya and NK. I cannot risk their lives. I entrusted this task to you and I don’t see you doing well”

“Will you let me explain?” Akash asked rubbing his temples. “Please”

Arnav punched his fist on the table before and steadied his gaze on Akash. His silence was enough for Akash to speak. 

“Viraj wasn’t here. Someone is working for him”

“Right!!” Arnav snapped again. “Do you think I care if he was here or someone of his men? All I know is that I want my family safe.”

“They are safe” Akash shouted. “And please let me brief you because if you keep interjecting me like this, we might waste more time”

_______________________________________________________________________________

EBOOKS @ 99 

Buy PDF by Card /Net Banking / eWallet (Indian Readers) 
Buy PDF by Card (International Readers) 
Buy PDF by Paypal (Indian/International)

























13 comments:

  1. So akash know that someone was taking photos but didn't interfere so that he can find real culprit. Intresting.
    Waiting to read you ought to be mine 3 . Madhu as you already updated the precap that means the draft is complete? So that can we expect you to update these stories daily in the morning? Please reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I have just drafted the precaps. Not full updates. But will try to post sooner and not at nights.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much madhu

      Delete
  2. You ought to be mine season 3 on Monday pls reply like 1 am
    Waiting for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome madhu...but pls give us the updates of lawful sins and yaadein and then you ought to be mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have already drafted half of You Ought to be mine part so thats what I will post next. and then Yaadein and lawful sins

      Delete
  4. Nice Precap...So that person was Viraj man...Waiting for Full Update...Madhu one request Plzzz post a little early not late night like you have been doing since weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Arnav does not tell this to Khushi, she will get panic attack :( she is already so worried & is smiling/having fun after so long. Updating this today? ☺

    ReplyDelete