Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine Season 3 - Part 2


Khushi’s POV


It would be a lie if I say I am pleased with his presence in the house. I am clearly unhappy because I know what he and his parents are capable of. They have hurt Daadi from years by their absence in her life despite being so closely knit by her. So, I am intrigued what brings Laad Governor here? We three are at the dining table, eating breakfast. I haven’t missed his dark gazes upon me every time I serve myself the Aloo Poori. It’s like he is keeping a count of what I eat and how much. I don’t care!! My appetite is hard to satiate especially when I am nervous or angry. I am both right now. Angry by his presence and nervous by his constant stares.

“Why are you both so silent?” Daadi intrudes my chain of thoughts.

“Did you open my gifts” he asks.

“I will open them today. But you really didn’t have to do that. You are a busy man Arnav” 
“Daadi” I interject. “People like him have assistants to do such work. I am sure all these gifts are purchased by his assistant and not him”

He gives me a heated glance before turning back to Daadi.

“Does she always feed your ears against us?”

I am annoyed by his thoughts.

“How dare you?” I snap.

“I haven’t dared yet Pet and pray I don’t dare you ever, otherwise..”

“Arnav.. Khushi” Daadi interrupts again. “Ever since you both have met again, all I see you doing is argue. Can you both please be cordial to each other?”


Note: Will post this Part today evening 
________________________________________________________________________________

NEW EXCERPT - MR & MRS SEHGAL 



“Kabier.. you are drunk” she argued.

“A little” he said with a faint smile on his lips.

Aashi wanted to give in when he came closer, but she couldn’t. She didn’t want this. Kabier was taking their marriage for granted. He wouldn’t feel a thing the next morning, but for Aashi… it would change her entire life. She didn’t want to build their marriage on fake remote-controlled feelings. To turn those on when needed without even realizing the depth of them.

“Kabier.. our marriage is unconventional”

He stopped his fingers from grazing her cheeks and met her eyes.

“Does this mean anything to you?” she asked.

“We are not doing anything out of the world. We are married”

It fumed her.

“Only marriage doesn’t owe you the right on me, Kabier. I want feelings attached to it and I don’t see them yet in you”

Kabier was offended.

















Standalone Romance Book 1 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Kabier and Aashi's is a marriage of utmost convenience. Everything about the marriage is wrong yet Aashi falls for her tycoon husband who has no time for her. While Kabier is busy earning billions, Aashi battles her solitude until she decides to give up. Jealousy creeps in Kabier's heart when his wife's friend comes into the picture. Will Kabier realize Aashi's worth? How will he woo her back? 

A romantic tale of arrogant Business Tycoon Kabier Sehgal and his Former Miss India Wife Aashi Sehgal with sparks of attraction, love, jealousy and a happily-ever-after. 

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF by CARD/Net Banking / eWallet (@ INR 99)

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

23 comments:

  1. Arnav and Khushi are totally opposite. How will Khushi fall for him🤔

    ReplyDelete
  2. So khushi is angry on arnav and his parents for hurting dadi ?but why is arnav here may be for property ? Khushi is no where related to raizada family she cannot poke her thoughts on dadi even though she is dadi's pet . I feel dadi will choose arnav over khushi adderall arnav is her grandson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even i feel khushi's anger unnecessary..n kind of irritating me

      Delete
  3. Madhu you told there is some shocking news for arnav in second update . Hope you will disclose it when you update the full chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will be waiting to read the shocking news

      Delete
    2. I guess this there must be a guy coming to see Khushi and that will be the shock for Arnav.. it'll be fun to watch Arnavs reaction

      Delete
  4. Wow nice Precap...The way Arnav keep staring at Khushi its like when he'll get this opportunity to eat this girl...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow nice precap and waiting for the full update and so there is shocking news for Arnav in the same chapter ... interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eagerly waiting.. please update early

    ReplyDelete
  7. Khusi should not say anything after all arnav is his family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madhu please update royal fling epilogue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madhu please don't forget to update . I want to read about raizada children like you updated in raizada God's

      Delete
  9. Lo ho gayi shuru inn dono ki tu tu mein mein. Interesting precap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What time will u be updating today?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi madhu
    I have been reading your stories from past 8 years. Read all of them. Just love the way you put emotions of characters into words and the way you write the scenes. You work is highly appreciable. Thank you for keeping us entertained through your Fictions.

    ReplyDelete