Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 3



“Great” he snaps at Daadi. “Just get her married so that you could be free of her responsibilities”

I am also part of this conversation and have been silent so far but I couldn’t bear his comment.

“Responsibility? Look who’s talking Daadi? Does he or his parents even know the meaning of this word?” I ask.

Arnav stares at me bewildered.

“You can’t talk about me and my family like that” he snarls.

“Only because I am talking the truth?” 
“KHUSHI GUPTA.. DON’T YOU DARE” he warns.

“Oh I will dare because unlike you and your parents, even if I get married and go away, I am never going to leave Daadi alone. I know my duties better than you”

Before we could debate on this, the plate from Daadi’s hand slipped and landed on the floor. Our gazes divert to her and I can see her almost collapsing. Before she could fall, me and Arnav both rush to her and hold her.


_________________________________________________________________________________



Standalone Romance Book 1 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Kabier and Aashi's is a marriage of utmost convenience. Everything about the marriage is wrong yet Aashi falls for her tycoon husband who has no time for her. While Kabier is busy earning billions, Aashi battles her solitude until she decides to give up. Jealousy creeps in Kabier's heart when his wife's friend comes into the picture. Will Kabier realize Aashi's worth? How will he woo her back? 

A romantic tale of arrogant Business Tycoon Kabier Sehgal and his Former Miss India Wife Aashi Sehgal with sparks of attraction, love, jealousy and a happily-ever-after. 

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF by CARD/Net Banking / eWallet (@ INR 99)

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE


EXCERPT


He clasped her wrist and led her aside. 

“Mr. Sehgal I..” 

“Kabier” he interrupted. “We are getting married soon. Stop calling me Mr. Sehgal. Call me Kabier” 

Aashi sighed in relief. That meant he would not cancel the wedding. 

“Okay” she mouthed. 

“Now listen to me carefully Miss Aashi Sinha” 

“Aashi” this time she interrupted him. “Call me Aashi” 

His brow raised. 

“Smart” he mumbled. “So Aashi, I want you to think once again. I am late today on our engagement; I cannot assure I wouldn’t be late on our wedding. I keep travelling and I might not take you along. I will be busy at work and might not entertain your phone calls or messages. I can be a busy husband. So, think again. Do you really wish to marry me? This is your last chance.” 

She swallowed. All this sounded threatening. But wasn’t it too late to ask? Her mother was a heart patient. If she steps back now, it might affect her. 

“I will” she nodded affirmatively. 

“Why? Give me one reason apart from the one I already know. That I paid for your mother’s surgery” 

He had a right to know why she agreed to his proposal. So, she told him. 

“Because my mother believes you will be a wonderful husband. She sees that quality in you to protect me for a lifetime”

17 comments:

  1. Daadi will bind Arshi together. Khushi is close to Daadi and cares for her but should not interfere in Arnav family matter. Hope Daadi gets all right. Nice Precap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Mr Arnav is removing his frustration this way...I like how Khushi respond Arnav that she'll take care of daadi even after getting Married...That should open Arnav eyes how irresponsible his parents are toward this old lady...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think dadi is suffering from such ailment and khushi is aware but not arnuv this feel will make Arnuv realize that he was not so close to dadi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealously dripping from Arnavs words.. looking forward to how Arnav will react to the actual engagement happening

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madhu update lawful sins 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Madhu pls say when will u update lawful sins

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madhu ab wait ni ho rha..pls update lawful sins 😢😢😢😢😢

    ReplyDelete
  9. Update this n yaadein

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plzz update ought be mine season 3 Plzz today update that na plzzzz I m waiting for that story update really dear 🥰🥰🤗

    ReplyDelete