Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Lawful Sins 2 - Part 49




The sharp noise of his cabin door broke Arnav’s flashback and he focused on the woman standing before him. She was here!! Khushi Gupta!!

“Are we still engaged?” she spat in fury.

“Are we?” he asked adding more to her rage.

“Don’t throw my question at me. I didn’t run away last night, you did”

“You know why” he replied.

She was stunned by his one phrase responses. They scared her!! Was he still grieving for his mother’s accident? She wanted to support him in this grief but will he let her do that? 
“I want to hear it from you Arnav. I want to know if you.. if you believe in those accusations…”

She felt the sting of tears in her eyes but she blinked them back.

“I want to know if you too think I am responsible for your…” she couldn’t complete that sentence. Even to think so broke her heart. It was hard to read his face today. It gave nothing. He was so cold and silent that it pricked her even more. Arnav pushed to his feet and reached her in few long strides.

“You see this” he asked raising her hand where the engagement ring glowed in her finger. “This is not a mere ring Khushi. It’s a promise. It’s a promise that I will never break until I am alive” 


Note: Tomorrow I am posting Yaadein. Lawful Sins will be after that. No precap for Yaadein
_______________________________________________________________________________



A glorious fame which doesn't come to you when needed the most and doesn't detach from you when you wish to shed. Kashish Kapoor, one of the highest paid Bollywood actress, falls in a complex relationship with a Young Business Tycoon Arjun Chopra, only to realize later that she is in love with him. Will Kashish's Stardom ever allow her to turn this love into a successful marriage or would she never be able to unwind the chains of her Glory and in turn lose her Only love?


Read on Amazon Kindle

Indian Readers Buy PDF by Netbanking/ Wallets HERE

International Readers / Indian Readers can also Buy PDF by Card HERE

Buy PDF by PAYPAL HERE

Sample Chapters 1 to 4. Read HERE

NEW KITCHEN EXCERPT


After an hour the dish was ready and the Kitchen was truly a mess. Her apron was full of colors. Turmeric, Red chilly powder and many such dry ingredients she did had dropped on her apron at times. She was happy seeing the first dish she ever cooked. But now the question was, if it’s really up to the mark or not. If she eats, she would like it, after all its her made dish. So, she needed someone to taste it other than herself. She was about to call Eva when she saw her made up boyfriend Arjun standing at the door, leaning himself at the wall, with his hands folded, a smirk on his face seeing Kashish in this Avatar and it would be hard to deny he wasn’t impressed seeing her cooking something on her own.


Kashish didn’t know how she needs to react to this. Should she be happy that she got someone to taste her dish or be embarrassed that she is been watched while cooking?? She wiped her hands to the towel and then kept looking at him.


Kashish: What are you doing here?? And that too at this time?

Arjun: Time was never a constraint between us Princess. We always met each other at odd timings only. Didn’t we??

Kashish (Raising her eyebrow): Yeah, I know. So.!! Want to taste this?? Or should I search a lenient judge???

Arjun smiled and walked ahead and she was already nervous. Since the time they had met she was surely acting all weird seeing him these days she thought. She moved aside when he came to the Kitchen Slab where she stood. Picking up a Spoon from the side rack, he took some Biryani in it and then was about to taste it when she stopped his hands.

Kashish: One Minute.!! It’s Hot. (Saying that she started blowing some air on the Spoon only to grab his attention for sure.). Now eat. (She said smiling and waiting for his next reactions)


He tasted the Biryani and started eating it, trying to analyze the taste and in few seconds his face was worth watching. He dropped the spoon on the floor and started searching for water. She opened the fridge and passed him the Water bottle. He gulped down half the water from the bottle and then looked at her.

Arjun: Never Cook Kashish. It’s really bad.!!

Kashish: WHAT?? It’s that Bad??

Arjun gulped the remaining water and then sighed in disappointment.

Arjun: Never try anything again.!!! You should do things only which suits you and which you are good at. Cooking is something out of your Scope Princess. So just don’t give it a try again.

Kashish was completely furious at his comments. She pushed him back and then replied in anger.


Kashish: It’s not my mistake that I can’t cook. I was never allowed to enter the Kitchen by my mother. And today after years I really wished to eat something I like and that too is spoilt. Instead of feeling bad for me and my hunger, you are hurting me by your not required comments?? How Bad Honey!!!


Arjun didn’t know why but he liked this fiery Kashish. Though she did fight, it was surely having 0% of attitude in it.


Arjun: Okay Relax. Order something then. You have Eva for that.!!

Kashish: You spoiled my mood. Now you take me out for Dinner.!!!

Arjun: What The.!! (He didn’t expect this from her). No way. I am not here for that. I just came to invite you for my Sister's wedding Anniversary tomorrow.

Kashish: Princess don’t attend such small functions.

Arjun (Angrily pinning her back to the Slab): Don’t forget. We are legal Couple. We should be with each other at every such occasions where people know we are together. Don’t you dare deny.!!!

Kashish: You are crossing your limits Honey. Move back.!!

Arjun then realized what he was doing and he did move a step back giving her space to move aside.

Kashish: Okay. Let’s make it this way then. Take me out for Dinner now. I will come to the Party tomorrow.

Arjun: What The.!! Is it some sort of Business???

Kashish: Yes, it is. By making this relationship of ours on papers, we have done Business Honey. What else you expect from it then? Now give me some 30 minutes. I will get ready and come down. Till then book the table. Princess can’t wait in queues for having Food.

Saying that she moved out from the Kitchen and Arjun was mentally cursing himself for even planning to spend his next one year with a girl like her.!! She is expensive and time consuming at times.

14 comments:

  1. Phewww... Finally I'm relieved.. please update yaadein tomorrow early if possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arnav is a man of commitment. He won't break the relationship. I was sure of that.๐Ÿ˜. Nice Precap๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank god Arnav is not going to broke their engagement.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe we get to see some real angry passionate side of both the couple in the next part. Eagerly looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phewww๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€my breath got stuck in the last episode...thanku madhu...hope to see some lovey dovey scene in the upcoming chapter ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pheww finally but I still want Khushi not to talk to him or at least show him the distress she went through. I know arnav was going through a lot more than her but still just a mere though that your beloved person takes u as culprit or that ignoance.....!!!!!
    I can feel that because I myself had gone through that and I wanted to vent out my anger at that time but I couldn't. Even thinking of that makes me feel hurt

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's not the response khushi may like to hear. I think she'll take it all wrong and flee. The response ain't romantic at all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will he love her the same way like before?hope they support each other

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes life is not all about "Kushi".... Hope she will learn to see others pain and sorrow too..always being fury and angry and feeling victimised is not a right way ... It will take a toll on their relationship....am saying this based on my own experience. . Have a friend whose needs and care always comes first...sometimes i get so tired and feel like shouting "I Am a human too and i need space to grieve and have my moments as well"

    ReplyDelete
  10. What time will u be updating yaadein please answer so I don't have to check the page again and again

    ReplyDelete