Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Yaadein - Part 30

 


PREVIOUS PART 




Chapter 30



Aarav was happy with the chocolate and shared it with his grandfather who came in the kitchen where Arnav and Khushi were.


“Let’s give them some time” Ayush said to the couple who agreed with him. He then took Aarav away leaving Arnav and Khushi alone too. Khushi didn’t focus on Arnav though. She kept doing the homely chores. He admired her commanding presence in the kitchen which he missed earlier when they were together. She hardly stepped in at this part of the house. She had tucked the end of the Saree Pallu on her waist for ease in doing her work making her look even more… edible.


“Leave it. The servants will finish this work” he snatched the washed dishes from her hand and placed them away. “You already have a headache”

“No, I am fine now. The medicine you gave is working” 

She looked out and saw Shyam holding Anjali’s hand. They were speaking something privately. A bright smile flashed on Khushi’s face. She imagined Arnav and her in their place. Arnav holding her hand and asking her to stay back even after this one-month condition is over. She denies, he cups her jaw and insists he wants to give their marriage a chance. She agreeing to it finally and he sealing this moment with a kiss. Then Aarav reaching them and they both snuggling him like their priceless possession. This was like an open-eyed dream for her and even the thought of it brought tears in her eyes.

“I hope they get their happily ever after” she murmured coming out of her stance. “But.. Though I didn’t get any negative vibes from Shyam, there is still a hesitation in his eyes whenever he sees me. Like.. some guilt. I should be the one guilty if I am responsible for breaking their relationship.. why would he be nervous?”

Arnav didn’t reply, he simply heard her. Something he missed doing in the past. He always took her to be crazy and silly in her decisions and thought process but he won’t commit that same mistake again. She met his gaze.

“I know you might not believe what I am saying but…”

“I believe you”

She was surprised at his response.

“I don’t have any proofs to prove this Arnav. It’s just my inner thought.. my sixth sense kind of thing”

“I still want to believe you” he repeated.


His eyes.. his admiration.. his words.. his belief.. everything tonight were distracting her.

“Fine Mr. Believer. I think they are winding up their private conversation. We should go out”

She was about to walk away when he blocked her way. More than her, he seemed distracted. The next instant she felt his fingers on her waist, untucking the end of her Saree Pallu and sliding it away. Since his fingers were still lingering on her waist, she knew he could feel the goosebumps too. Her mouth went too dry to speak but before she could do anything about it, Arnav stepped away.

“Let’s go”

The passion in his eyes was still there. She could notice it too. She followed him out in the living room but they weren’t talking normally anymore. It seemed like they just had some argument.


“All okay?” Arnav asked turning to his sister who looked down.

“I should be leaving” Shyam pushed to his feet.

Arnav could clearly see something went wrong.

“You could wait for some more time. Talk with us too Shyam”

“No Arnav. That’s… that’s not necessary. I will see you all some other time..”

“Shyam please” Anjali held his arm to stop him.


He forced her to leave his arm and faked a smile at Ayush, Arnav and Khushi.


“Good night”


He was about to leave when Anjali blocked his way.


“I will tell them. Please don’t leave me again”

Arnav and Khushi glanced at each other and then back to the couple.

“Di? Whats wrong?”

Shyam crossed his arms at front. If she was ready to speak out, he would wait.

“She wants to tell you all something. In fact, even I have a lot to share” Shyam replied.

“Anju.. what’s the matter?” Ayush asked coming forward.


Anjali reached her father and hugged him.


“I am sorry Dad.. I am sorry” she sobbed.

“Sorry? For what? What have you done?”

“Di sit down”


Arnav made her sit on the couch and the circled her.

“You are scaring us all. Just few minutes back you both talked like normal and now.. you are crying. What should we infer?”


Anjali wiped her tears. Shyam was still there and only because he already knew things now that she had kept hidden from past, she decided to share it with her family. That was the only way she would earn Shyam’s trust again.


“I have hidden a fact from you all” she mumbled. “Manjith…exists”

Arnav, who had so far clutched his sister’s arm to give her comfort, suddenly withdrew. Khushi watched Anjali in disbelief.


“What did you say??” Arnav snapped. He lost his control.

“Chotte please listen to me.. Please..”

She gripped his arm forcing him to stay and not move away.

“It was my friend’s birthday and we were partying in a hotel club. That’s where I met Manjith. My friends forced me to drink.. I was high. We talked.. I instantly felt a connection with him. And..” she paused.


Anjali shivered. She couldn’t continue further but since Shyam wanted her to come out clear in her family before taking a step ahead with him, she decided to share everything.


“And what?” Ayush groaned.

“I spent a night.. with him”


Ayush was raged and so was Arnav. Khushi swallowed nervously at the revelation.


“Dad I am sorry. It was a mistake”

“Anju…” Ayush clenched his jaw. “If .. if you liked him you could have told.. We would have arranged your marriage to Manjith.. Why did you hide it?”

“Because it didn’t mean anything more to us.. It was a mistake dad and Manjith had a different world.. he and I.. would never marry. I hardly met him once after that night again. It was a big mistake and I repented it.”


Arnav stood up. It was hard for him to believe his sister could do something like this. He never thought she would lose her sanity for a stranger.. for one night.. He took few steps away from her. Anjali quickly rose to her feet and stopped him.


“Chotte, please listen to me..”

“Listen to you?” Arnav growled. “You know what Di? I could still forgive you for this but do you realize what your secret has done? It broke my family? All these years it meant Khushi was right.. she had seen you with Manjith and we never believed her”

“I know..” she cried. “I know but she could have talked to me.. I would have told her Manjith didn’t mean anything to me. I was happy to get engaged with Shyam and wanted to spend my life with him not Manjith. But instead of confronting with me she fed Shyam’s mother’s ears”

“No, she didn’t” Shyam interrupted. “Khushi didn’t brainwash my mother”


Now that the truth was out, Shyam decided to put a complete end to this chapter. He would not let the Raizadas in dark anymore.


“My mother was always against this alliance” Shyam revealed. “She wanted me to marry a Doctor like me who could take care of the Hospital duties with her. I got many proposals of Doctors but none of them impressed me. That’s when Anjali’s proposal came and when I saw her picture, I liked her instantly. Maa didn’t. But only because she didn’t want to break my heart, she agreed for this proposal. We got engaged. Suddenly one day she told me Khushi came to her and told her about Anjali’s boyfriend. She even showed me pictures of them together. I was hurt. She didn’t let me speak to Anjali even once and sent me to Canada for some important Surgery. I .. I couldn’t deny because I was really needed there to handle the surgery with a team of other doctors. She made me promise I would never think about Anjali again.”


Arnav fisted his fingers.

“I was blinded by Maa’s love and whatever she told me that day, I believed it all. I was wrong. I should have confronted Anjali and a lot of miscommunication between us could be saved. All these years I was in the impression that Anjali has moved on and even if she hadnt, she still was dating Manjith. I realized returning to India would hurt me with old memories. Maa kept getting proposals for me, some of them were from Canada. I met these girls who were also Doctors there but I couldn’t connect with any of them. I was stuck.. But I had promised Maa never to think of Anjali again so I never contacted her or anyone of you all these years. But I was missing this place.. Maa and Anjali…”


He stared at Anjali who was still sobbing.


“That’s why I flew back to India last week and decided to spend some time here. I even followed Anjali recently in one of the parties and I .. I fell in love again. I didn’t understand why she was still single? What happened with Manjith.. So I decided to find it out myself. I couldn’t trace much but one night I heard Maa talking to someone on the phone. I picked the other receiver and heard that conversation. She was talking to Manjith!! She told him Khushi was back to India and so was I. She wanted Manjith to go hiding again. I realized it was Maa’s conspiracy so I confronted her the other night. She… she finally revealed everything”


He strode to Khushi who was so shocked that she hardly blinked.


“Khushi never came to my mother to reveal about Anjali and Manjith. It was my mother who had been to her. She told Khushi about Anjali’s affair and that she was meeting him in some hotel that day. Khushi went there and she saw Anjali and Manjith hugging..”

He then turned to Anjali.

“Anjali had no clue that night of Manjith coming to that hotel where she was with her friends. That was the second time she was seeing him after that night in the club. She was shocked but didn’t react and hugged him back. She even told him that she is now engaged to me and was getting married soon. He congratulated her. Khushi misinterpreted”


Khushi’s head spun. Yes, now she recalled some of those scenes.


“I followed him..” Khushi interrupted. She stressed herself to recall those moments. “I.. followed Manjith that night.. he.. told me”

Khushi lost her balance as her headache intensified. Arnav rushed to support her. He made her sit and knelt before Khushi.

“he told me he and Anjali are in love and..” she shut her eyes forcing to recall the whole incident. “And that Anjali would never go against her family’s wishes.”


Anjali was shocked. Manjith said that? How dare he? Why would he say that to Khushi?


Khushi gripped Arnav’s shirt. Tears came faster in her eyes as she continued.


“I couldn’t let Anjali face the same problem which we both did.. Our marriage was imposed on us.. I didn’t want Anjali to live like us when she already loved someone else”


Arnav nodded. He could relate now why Khushi raised this topic during those days. She wanted to give justice to Anjali. She didn’t know it was all false. She wanted to help Anjali but the whole family turned against her.

“When my mother came here to break my alliance with Anjali, that’s why Khushi backed her up because Manjith lied to her” Shyam added. “She didn’t get a chance to speak to Anjali separately. Everything happened at a lightening speed. Anjali was scared to reveal about her one-night stand with Manjith. She might have told the truth that she didn’t had an affair but she hid this fact that she knew who Manjith was.”


Ayush stared at his daughter in disbelief.


“So, it was you who met Khushi after her labor in the hospital?” Arnav snarled.

“Me? No.. I wasn’t in the country that day. You all know that. I can prove it. I was in Canada”

“Then why was your mother disinterested in showing the CCTV footage to us?”

“It was Manjith” Khushi replied. She rubbed her forehead. “I saw him with .. Shanti Jha before my labor. He was asking her money.. for lying to me.. about the affair”


Khushi’s body was burning. This revelation, the stress and her flashbacks of that incident was taking a toll on her health. Arnav had still entwined his fingers with hers.


“But my labor pains were intense and I was taken for delivery. When I woke up, Aarav was next to me.. I..” she swallowed. “I wanted to tell you all about Manjith and Shanti Jha’s involvement and lies.. But he .. he came in the room.. he was in a doctor’s coat.. He threatened me if I told you all, he would hurt Aarav. He .. he is dangerous Arnav.. He could hurt anyone.. I wouldn’t let him hurt our baby..”


Arnav nodded patiently rubbing her back.

“When he left. .. I picked Aarav and left the room.. to see you.. to tell you I was wrong.. to tell you I was tricked by them.. to tell you Manjith exists.. but.. I lost my balance.. I was too weak and.. the nurse stopped me. I am glad she did and snatched Aarav from me or else.. Oh my god.” She cried.


There was total silence in the room except Khushi’s sobs. Arnav took her in his embrace.


“Ssshh.. stop crying..” he stroked her back..

“That’s why Maa was so afraid to show you the tapes. She was worried if Khushi saw them and recalled everything, she would also remember that Manjith existed and my mother and Manjith were involved in separating me and Anjali”

“God” Ayush screamed. “Does your mother have any idea what she has done? She spoiled my children’s lives”


Shyam folded his palms at him.

“I am sorry Uncle. Whatever Maa did is completely wrong and I will never support her on this. That’s why when Arnav called me yesterday and invited me here, I decided to talk to Anjali first and reveal everything to you all. You all deserved to know the truth. Anjali kept her mistake with Manjith hidden because she thought I would never marry her if I get to know this. And my mother used that same secret to destroy everything.. I apologize on her behalf.”



To be Continued.


______________________________________________________________________________

Imposed Knot Ebook - Marriage Excerpt

 



"Monsters like you don’t deserve a Slap. They deserve a stab in their heart whose mark will remain on them forever, reminding them of their deeds . You will soon see that Phase in your life Mr Arjun Raheja. You will soon see that day!!"

Kajal never imagined in her dreams that her cousin’s fiancee, the shrewd Arjun Raheja would marry her on a gunpoint and her life would take a 360-degree turn. Will she ever find the reasons behind it? His known motive turns out to be the most bitter event of her life. And only when she decides to part ways from their already broken ties, the heartbreaking truth of his unconditional love for a 5-year old baby surfaces. Who is this baby? What connection does she have with Arjun? Will Kajal ever find out the other side of the man she hates? Where will this Imposed Knot lead them to?

A Star crossed romantic love story molded with passion, pain and guilt with a happy ending. 


Read on Amazon Kindle

Indian Readers Buy PDF by Netbanking/ Wallets HERE

International Readers / Indian Readers can also Buy PDF by Card HERE

Buy PDF by PAYPAL HERE

Sample Chapters of Imposed Knot (1 to 4) HERE


For Other Ebooks by Madhu, Click HERE



_______________________________________________________________________________

Marriage Excerpt 

Maanav rushed to Arjun's room and the entire family who were getting gathered in the Living room hearing their talks were confused. Even Sheetal came down after doing her final make up with Manorama and was confused where can Kajal go and why was Maanav searching for Arjun? The moment Maanav reached Arjun's room, he pushed it open but Arjun too wasn’t anywhere. He came down again.

 

Maanav: (To Ayush): Where is Arjun?

Ayush: I Don’t know. Must be with Rohan. Why?

Maanav: I need Rohan's number.

Ayush instantly dialed Rohan and he did answer.

Ayush: Rohan. Where is Arjun?? He is not at Outhouse.

Rohan: ARJUN?? Well. Uhh!! I think he must be having some fresh air outside then.

Ayush: Stop joking Rohan. It’s impossible that you Don’t know where he is.

Rohan: Sorry Sir. But trust me. This time I really Don’t know.

 

Ayush nodded a "NO" look to Maanav and then cut the call.

Maanav: I hope they are not together.!! (he said brushing his fingers in his hair once, in frustration)

Sheetal: Maanav. What do you mean by that? Why will Arjun and Kajal be together??

Maanav didn’t reply anything. He just walked outside the outhouse and everyone followed him. Tanvi kept trying Arjun's number but he didn’t reply. Now there was really a Big Question in everyone's mind Where should they think Arjun and Kajal are?? Maanav took his Car out. He didn’t even get his guards this time because he knew he was there to protect his Kittie. Now he cursed himself for that decision.

 

Sheetal (Running behind Maanav): Maanav. Where are you going? It’s my Engagement in few minutes. I am sure Arjun and Kajal must be somewhere here only.

 

That stopped Maanav . He turned back to take a look at the entire family and checked if anyone else was missing.

Maanav: Who else we have in the Temple now?

Ayush: No one. We all are here.

Maanav: Damm!!

 

Saying that he rushed towards the Family Temple of Raheja's and everyone just followed him blankly. The moment the Entire Family reached the family temple, they froze at the Spot witnessing the Scene before them.

 

"Arjun Raheja was tying the Mangalsutra on Kajal Kapoor's Neck".

 

The entire family couldn’t believe what they saw here. Arjun Married Kajal?? Why?? They had so many questions running in their mind. Ayush just leaned to the side pillar feeling dizzy seeing this Scene. Tanvi's eyes were teary. Akash and Manohar were blank too. Manorama held Devyani and Sheetal and Maanav were raging fire from their eyes.

 

Maanav: ARJUNNNNN.!!! (he roared in anger  which only made Arjun and Kajal look at them. )

 

Kajal with her teary eyes looked at her brother and she was about to get up when Arjun held her hand making her sit back . Aditya Mathur (Arjun's best Friend and Owner of Mathur Textiles) who was the Supporter and the First Guest to see Arjun and Kajal's Marriage looked at Maanav and then back to Arjun.

 

Panditji (Little Scared as he was almost on a Gun point to perform the marriage of Arjun and Kajal here instead of the Engagement of Arjun and Sheetal): Now you both are termed as Husband and Wife. All rituals are complete.

 

Arjun sighed in relief and left Kajal's hand so that she is free enough to do whatever she wishes. She instantly got up and rushed to her brother and hugged him. Arjun took a bunch of notes from his pocket and gave it to the Pandit.

Arjun: Leave.!!!

 

The Pandit just nodded and left the Temple hurriedly..


88 comments:

  1. Wow..what a twist ! So the culprit is Anjali...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its completely a different story than what I thought. So manjith is involved in khushi's accident. So this story will get good ending.
    But we didn't get to read about arshi romance and there bonding with aarav as parents. I want khushi to play with arnav by ignoring him for sometime .

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is also responsible for Arshi break up & living separately for 8 years...such a selfish & jealous woman !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want Khushi or the family members to ever forgive Anjali. And their whole family should fall on their knees and regret what the did to Khushi. In all these, ever Khushi's falt was to be an immature women who got married for a busibess deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anjali should never be forgiven by Arshi...especially Khushi. She asking for forgiveness now doesn't change anything. Arshi will reunite...but Anjali should face the consequences of her vile actions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting update..hope all enda well n Arnav n kushi get their HEA..😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Update. So Manjith and Shanti Jha did everything and Shyam asked for forgiveness. But it ruined Arshi's life. Shyam is not negative here.Aarav is finally getting the love of his parents. Arnav still loves Khushi a lot and noticed her changes. He is so caring. Shyam loves Anjali. Hope Arshi stay together after one month. Khushi imagination was romantic. Whatever Shyam did was because of Anjali. He loved Anjali so much so he did what she told. Arnav is lost in Khushi and he trust her now. Arnav turned romantic. Shyam is good. Anjali confessed about Manjith and Manjith was a mistake for her. But she ruined Arshi's life. Now Arnav realized his mistakes that Anjali broke his family. Khushi may have done mistakes but Arnav also failed to trust his wife though he loved her. Arnav won't be able to forgive Anjali. Thanks for the Update.😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome update. Loved the way the story is getting unfolded.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anjali always gave cold shoulder to khushi. .but in fact she was at mistake, if she had spoken truth that time arshi' s marriage had not broken..due to her foolishness Aarav Arnav khushi are living seperated ..manjith and shanti also must be punished..and hope Arshi will not forgive Anjali soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay so Anjali was at fault cause she hid the fact of her phase with Manjith.. and shanti Jha was at fault cause she dint want Shyam to marry Anjali.. but how did she get to know about Anjali and Manjith and why did she involve Khushi in this whereas she could have just showed the Raizadas the pics she showed shyam and break the alliance

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pheeeww all Misunderstanding Misunderstanding cleared , Manjith was the one who try to kill khushi in accident.
    Now what arnav and ayush going to do with anjali, for 7 years she kept her secret and blamed khushi and filled aarav against her mother...
    Khushi tried to give good life but what anjali did...
    Seperate one family... so how arnav going to justify his past mistake not trusting khushi? I want khushi give hard time to arnav
    I'm really wish arnav and ayush never forgive her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arnav and ayush never forgive Anjali . Please let anjali easily ,she suffered too but only bcz she hide....
      Arshi and aarav suffered more

      Delete
  12. Hate Anjali due to her Arnav Khushi's life got ruined and they separated. Both Anjali and Shanti and that Manjit deserve to be punished. Anjali separated not only Arshi but also Aarav and Khushi. Khushi lost her memories. No forgiveness should be given to Anjali for separating a mother and a child. Khushi may have fault but after becoming a mother and seeing Aarav her feelings changed. She loved her baby and probably Arshi would have led a happy life with Aarav. Only because of Anjali it couldn't be possible. Ayush and Arnav won't forgive Anjali. Nice Update 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb dear... Excellent writing skills

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a waste of Eight years .. Only if Anjali could have spoken truth and Shanti Jha has not intervened

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anjali still doesn't want to reveal her truth..it was Shyam's blackmail worked out...she don't repent it...only for Shyam she revealed it...
    She's selfish one and always taunted Kushi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seriously after hiding such a big thing herself she had that audacity to blame khushi for everything without any guilt and also feel jealous that khushi is getting back her family when she herself has lied to her family for years. Crying buckets after buckets filling a baby's ears against his mother for years. Such a vile & selfish woman wanted to have a happy family with shyam after framing khushi as a lier in front of her brother and father. She should never be forgiven. I heartly request you madhu please don't make it a typical ff where the wrong doers are forgiven just because the lead pair is good at heart and mostly don't enter the part where khushi herself ask arnav n ayush to forgive anjali. She should pay for all the loss arnav and khushi faced foeget that poor arav also suffered for her selfishness. Please accept my this request.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anjali had been selfish here. To remain good in the eyes of her family, she hid her affair and broke her brother's family. She shouldn't be forgiven.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow .. Finally everything out in the open. Awesome update. Almost everything related to their past mystery revealed. I'm sure it's Manjith who hit khushi after her comeback with the bike. Both Shanthy jha and Manjith thought their past crimes will be out in the open b'se of Khushi. That's why they tried to kill her. Poor Khushi, without any fault of her , she suffered all these years. She didn't even know that she has a child. She was a little immature and that's why she feared about her motherhood. Hope now Arshi will give their relationship a chance. They both wish the same. But why they are hesitating??? Hope Arshi's reunion will happen like khushi's dreams......

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anjali's fear of Shyam rejecting her after knowing about her one night stand with Manjith is understandable but that didn't give her rights to hide such a big truth from her own family, which broke her brother's marriage... If Shanti Jha is wrong in planning & plotting then Anjali is equally wrong for hiding such a big truth & hating Khushi for no real reasons which Anjali herself was aware of....

    Due to all the revelations, one thing is proved that Khushi had completely changed by the end of her pregnancy & she was thinking for Anjali's happiness... Also she wanted to have the baby & wanted to raise him staying with Arnav & family....

    Let's see now what happens with Shanti Jha, Manjith & Anjali...

    Thank u so much Madhu for such a happening update...

    Madhu.. Pls dont end this story soon.. V want Arshi romantic moments & moments with their son Arav as well... Would love to read Khushi getting preggy again & Arnav pampering her...

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madhu in first meet of aarav n khushi arav told her that his bua says that his mother was a bad woman does arnav or his father know that anjali was doing this to the little boy or if not than shouldn't she be questioned about it too. I m just curious

      Delete
    2. In one of the updates...Arnav reveals that Khushi wanted to leave even a day before delivery.

      Delete
    3. I totally agree with u kavita and i want u to punish three of them and what arshi romantic moments too and her getting pregnant too 💗

      Delete
  20. Interesting twist. Now wants to see what Ayush and Arnav will do with Anjali after knowing the truth. Poor Khushi. I told you Anjali is the culprit. Shyam is a good human being.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anjali was hating khushi like she was a saint. I think she got the punishment for deceiving her family. This proved that khushi was naive and she believed manjith and supported shanti. In all this Arnav didn’t care to trust his wife and it broke his family. Since the truth is out, hope they will have the ending they deserve. Thank you for the update!! ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow past is cleared. So Shanti Jha and Anjali are the culprit. Shanti Jha played her cards very well and destroyed Arnav and Anjali’s life. In all this Khushi, Aarav and Arnav have suffered the most. Fabulous update.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing finally truth is out..
    Loves the chp. Waiting for next chp

    ReplyDelete
  24. 5Years man...She took 5Years to reveal her Ugly truth...She slept with a man name Manjit but claim she never knew Manjit...How disgusting...She didnt even care her brother Marriage broke due to her act...Even now she reveal that truth only for herself so that Shyam dont leave her again...Such a selfish woman...She is so desperate to marry Shyam...Now i want to see how Arnav judge Anjali...Feel bad for Khushi all these years she didnt even knew she have a son...only because of that Anjali...Ridiculous...Waiting for Next Part...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Because of 1 women's greed a family was destroyed. I see Khushi's dream coming true. 7 years of their life has been a hell Anjali and Arnav were living in hatred , Khushi was living away from her son and the most important sufferer was Aarav

    ReplyDelete
  26. Can you please update the next part too

    ReplyDelete
  27. Please please please give us another update of yaadien soon!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow finally truth came fabulous wonderful awesome update dear

    ReplyDelete
  29. And here Anjali put all blame on Khushi ....and also she was not guilty what she did.Poor Aarva and Khushi.Khushi should not forgive now Arnav and Anjali so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, what a story, mind-blowing twist, all along I thought it was Kyushu who was the culprit and maybe now she is turning over a new leaf. But the whole twist included the Jha lady. Brilliant Madhu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. So much for my life was spoilt because of you! When in turn it was because of Anjali that Khushi lost hers.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amazing update. I think shanti Jha only plotted Manjit in Anjali's life. And ruined 2 couples lives.

    ReplyDelete
  33. In earlier episode Kushi told Arnav that if Anjali was fault no one stops her for hating Anjali...
    Don't forget Kushi...

    ReplyDelete
  34. If ever Anjali had told the truth, then this separation could've been not happened.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Finally all truth is out.. Anjali, and shanthi jha and manjith are the culprit here.. all of them deserve to suffer.. Anjali not only hurt Khushi in this but also to her brother and nephew.. In this 8 years she never felt guilt for her wrong doings. Not even when aarav was asking for his mother. Anjali is such a selfish lady here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the top of that she tried to feed in his mind that his mother is bad

      Delete
  36. Madhu in ur every story either in epilogue or last chapter we will see khushi pregnant atleast in this story can't we get to see that earlier and arnav pampering khushi.and also I want arnav to regret for not trusting his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Di you are mind blowing writter🤗🤗The way you write story with always something new effect ,turn twist.I just love to read it.
    Thankyou soo much for writing every story soo beautifully.

    Atlast truth is out.anjali is soo mean knowingly she hide truth from all and destroyed us brother life.If shyam would have not trying to leave today she would have never confessed truth. Shyam know the value of family. Arnav should have slapped anjali. Di please please don't finish this story soon.would like to see arshi romance and also arshi pregnancy once again. Fantastic update

    ReplyDelete
  38. This Anjali is selfish and a manipulator....to hide her mistakes she has put Khushi in the bad book of everyone......pity her really.....she had lost her memory, stayed away from her family and Arnav has been hurting her all this while for no mistake of hers. I can't forgive Anjali at all!!! Think this Manjith is behind Khushi's recent accident as well.

    At least now everything is clear and Arnav should keep his wife and give her all the happiness she truly deserves.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gosh that was a surprise! But I do think along with Shanti Jha, Shyam -and Anjali are also at fault, Anjali more so.

    Shyam chose not to confront Anjali or ask her point of view. But you could still perhaps overlook that considering the fact that he barely knew Anjali -and it was his mother, who was saying all this.. it doesn't completely absolve him but you can somewhat understand his thinking.

    But Anjali knew the truth. To protect herself, she allowed her brother's life to be destroyed, allowed everyone to hate Khushi, was the reason that Khushi had to live away from her family(as in her father), was the reason aarav did not get the love and care of his mother and beleived that she abandoned them. She shouldn't go unpunished.

    And somewhere Arnav & his father are also responsible for this fiasco. Clearly Anjali knew she couldn't tell her family the truth about her one night stand. Look at their reaction on knowing the truth even after so many years. I wonder if the reaction would have been the same if it had been Arnav who had a one night stand? Double standards?

    Now that we know the truth, I don't want Khushi to forgive the Raizadas easily. They need to work hard to earn her forgiveness. Particularly Arnav.

    And they need to tell Aarav the truth - if they could blame Khushi for 8 years, they need to absolve her of all blame in his eyes too...

    ReplyDelete
  40. Arnav was quick to judge Khushi, I'd like to see his reaction to Anjali's revelation. Are the Raizadas going to cast away Anjali just like they did Khushi? I think not. Hypocrites if they do not

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ayush Singh Raizada, ray to scream at Shyam for his mother destroying his children's life. What about your dear darling daughter destroying Khushi's life?

    ReplyDelete
  42. For someone else mistake Arshi had to go through the pain. They shouldn't leave shanti n neither anjali😡😡😡

    ReplyDelete
  43. Anjali's fear of hiding her one night stand in drunken state is understandable but she should have confided in at least one family member. Her one lie of not even knowing Manjith widened the already wide gap between Arnav- Khushi. I don't understand why people are blaming her for Arshi's marriage failure that was anyeays going to end with contract of Arnav getting Aarav n Khushi getting freedom. Khushi is also at fault. Had Khushi n Anjali have even a confrontation let alone normal relationship... they both would have not misunderstood rach other. Even if Khushi was thinking about justice for Anjali, she should have talked to her at least before declaring such a sensitive thing in front of prospective groom'd family, at least discussed it with Arnav. It didn't occur to her why Shanti Jha didn't directly confront Anjali but came to her? Why didn't shr think of involving Ayush Raizada in it?

    Well, in the end...its all misunderstandings and everyone is at fault for not making efforts for communication and thinking their assumptions are right.I think everyone is at fault for being hasty and nasty.

    Arnav seriously had no clue about what all was happening in his house n therefore paid most by burning for 7 years. More than Anjali,Shyam and Khushi.

    A very well woven past Madhu, out of box. Thankyou very much.❤️❤️

    Hope to see happy family moments ahead with new beginnings n chota packets.😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to add... though Anjali's fear of her drunken one night stand is understandable but it is stupid to hide it from would be groom..if you think he can reject you for that.
      You are taking away that choice from him. If you think it is something decision altering...dat Shyam may have left her...den he could do the same when he comes to know about it after marriage. It would have been better to come clean before taking marriage vows. He accepted you now...and I think it would not have mattered to him even 7 years earlier. There are high chances he would have understood you even back then and it would have not added another problem in Arshi's life.


      Manjith n Shanti Jha should be punished for plotting so much and destroying five lives.

      Delete
    2. Arre you missed reading I think khusi didn't took the matter to groom family . It was shanti Jha who approached khusi.

      Delete
    3. Exactly my point. Khushi didn't wonder why Shanti Jha approached her? Why didn't she discuss it with Arnav or Ayush or for that matter even her own father if not confronting Anjali?

      Why didn't Khushi tell it to Arnav dat he is destroying his sister's life just like their parents destroyed their's by tying them in marriage?
      She should have discussed it with atleast one person in family dat groom's mother had told her all this. Try imagine it happening in real life. Khushi isn't blameless. Both Anjali n Khushi were stupid...if Anjali chose to hide truth, Khushi did wrong in making decisions dat were not to be made by her.

      Mujhse bina puche koi kaise sabke saamne declare kar sakta hai...dat I love xyz man...dat to before everyone?

      Everyone other than female protagonist are also human...and they can err too. But the attachment, fan following...we attach with female lead is reflection of wat is wrong with society.

      We associate with FL and see everything from her as focus. People are saying Khushi shouldn't forgive Arnav... forgetting the fact dat she was ready to leave him even on day before delivery. He is not clean... true but I still feel Khushi is more at fault with regards to Arnav n Aarav.

      Anjali's case is only a part of much much larger wrong that was their marriage.

      Khushi is naive when she sleeps with arnav under influence of drinks and is ready to abort the child but look at mob lynching in comment section Anjali gors through for almost a similar thing. Agreed she is absolutely wrong in refusing to acknowledge Manjith dat time to save herself but what relation does tjis thing have with contract between ArShi. How does it wipe off the fact dat Khushi was willingly giving up on Arnav n Aarav bcoz she felt dat was what she needed then.

      Dats why I said everyone in this story falls in grey area n are so humane dat they make faults.

      This no forgiveness thing from Khushi is ridiculous.
      Everyone was at fault 7 years ago n there is no need to wash away Khushi's mistakes.


      They can all start afresh with no hard feelings as it is clear both women misunderstood each other. Khushi's claim dat Anjali loved Manjith is still false...whatever be the reason...just like Anjali's resentment towards khushi has turned out to be baseless too.

      There ia no need of anymore resentment towards anyone. Shyam did the right thing by making Anjali confess. We must understand Anjali realised she is absolutely wrong just few moments before...but these privileges of understanding someone are exclusively reserved for FL.

      I bet you change the story n exchange tje place of two couples... you ll see the hatred Anjali ll receive for being callous woman who wanted to abort baby n leave husband...n couldn't see her sister in law happy so didn't let arnav khushi marry...n all.


      Its all bcoz we alwz feel from FL's POV...the way we seldom agree in real life dat its our mistake, our fault.

      Delete
    4. Exactly my point. Khushi didn't wonder why Shanti Jha approached her? Why didn't she discuss it with Arnav or Ayush or for that matter even her own father if not confronting Anjali?

      Why didn't Khushi tell it to Arnav dat he is destroying his sister's life just like their parents destroyed their's by tying them in marriage?
      She should have discussed it with atleast one person in family dat groom's mother had told her all this. Try imagine it happening in real life. Khushi isn't blameless. Both Anjali n Khushi were stupid...if Anjali chose to hide truth, Khushi did wrong in making decisions dat were not to be made by her.

      Mujhse bina puche koi kaise sabke saamne declare kar sakta hai...dat I love xyz man...dat to before everyone?

      Everyone other than female protagonist are also human...and they can err too. But the attachment, fan following...we attach with female lead is reflection of wat is wrong with society.

      We associate with FL and see everything from her as focus. People are saying Khushi shouldn't forgive Arnav... forgetting the fact dat she was ready to leave him even on day before delivery. He is not clean... true but I still feel Khushi is more at fault with regards to Arnav n Aarav.

      Anjali's case is only a part of much much larger wrong that was their marriage.

      Khushi is naive when she sleeps with arnav under influence of drinks and is ready to abort the child but look at mob lynching in comment section Anjali gors through for almost a similar thing. Agreed she is absolutely wrong in refusing to acknowledge Manjith dat time to save herself but what relation does tjis thing have with contract between ArShi. How does it wipe off the fact dat Khushi was willingly giving up on Arnav n Aarav bcoz she felt dat was what she needed then.

      Dats why I said everyone in this story falls in grey area n are so humane dat they make faults.

      This no forgiveness thing from Khushi is ridiculous.
      Everyone was at fault 7 years ago n there is no need to wash away Khushi's mistakes.


      They can all start afresh with no hard feelings as it is clear both women misunderstood each other. Khushi's claim dat Anjali loved Manjith is still false...whatever be the reason...just like Anjali's resentment towards khushi has turned out to be baseless too.

      There ia no need of anymore resentment towards anyone. Shyam did the right thing by making Anjali confess. We must understand Anjali realised she is absolutely wrong just few moments before...but these privileges of understanding someone are exclusively reserved for FL.

      I bet you change the story n exchange tje place of two couples... you ll see the hatred Anjali ll receive for being callous woman who wanted to abort baby n leave husband...n couldn't see her sister in law happy so didn't let arnav khushi marry...n all.


      Its all bcoz we alwz feel from FL's POV...the way we seldom agree in real life dat its our mistake, our fault.

      Delete
    5. Imagine it this way. You n your sister in-law don't have even a cordial relationship. Your relationship isn't cordial with your husband and then prospective groom's mother approaches you n tells you dat your sis in law loves someone else n may sacrifice herself by agreeing to marry her son. She shows you even proofs to support her claim. You will not wonder why she isn't refusing marriage directly?... telling the same thing to her son who wants to marry your sister in law?

      You won't even talk about it to someone in family but directly declare her affair in front of everyone even when you know your sister in law doesn't like you one bit?

      Only a star plus bahu ll do that without knowing that she may be wrong n dere ll certainly be implications with public declaration notwithstanding your claim is true or not.

      Delete
    6. "When my mother came here to break my alliance with Anjali, that’s why Khushi backed her up because Manjith lied to her” Shyam added. “She didn’t get a chance to speak to Anjali separately. Everything happened at a lightening speed. Anjali was scared to reveal about her one-night stand with Manjith. She might have told the truth that she didn’t had an affair but she hid this fact that she knew who Manjith was.”


      It's mentioned here that before Khushi could do anything about it and talk to Anjali or others in the family, Shanti Jha reached and exposed the matter. Khushi backed her up to give justice to Anjali. So that Anjali marries the man she loves.

      Delete
    7. Sweetheart thats what I am saying. Why did Khushi support Shanti Jha without confirming things with Anjali when her relations were not good with her?She didn't know Anjali on personal level.

      This is exactly similar to what happened to Khushi in IPKKND. She was engaged with fraud true but did she have affair with him. No. Arnav bothered to confirm things with Shyam but not with Khushi and directly blackmailed her for marriage.
      Khushi could have talked to Anjali after Shanti Jha went from there. Its not like marriage was happening that day. Khushi did jump to conclusions based on something outsiders showed her just like Shyam showed things to Arnav in the show. I am not saying her intentions were wrong but she did fall in Shanti's trap right? Bcoz she didn't bother confirming things with Anjali, the person about whom she was making supporting statement with an outsider. She made a hasty decision just like Anjali kept hating her for thinking Khushi intentionally revealed her mistake to her in-laws when it was opposite. Arnav was sailing in same boat as her...before speaking anything...in support...she could have talked to him. told him what shanti jha told her...why support an outsider's claim? What was the hurry?

      Both are wrong here and both have suffered thanks to communication gap.

      I am sorry but I fail to understand how avoidance of Anjali incident could have saved Arnav Khushi Aarav's family when Khushi wanted to leave even on day before delivery? It aggravated their hopeless situation is what I agree with completely.

      I agree Anjali should repent for hiding about not knowing Manjith at all but condemning her to hell in comment section is hilariously ridiculous. I mean Khushi inorder to avoid having baby lies dat baby ll be roadblock in her love story but readers don't bat an eyelid. Why double standards among readers is what I was talking about.

      And most of all, Arnav who suffered so much bcoz he couldn't move on in life for 7 years, even he needs to grovel at Khushi's feet? For what exactly?


      It is sad that women readers everywhere...here...on wattpad... always demand for equality but when it comes to them the standards, the parameters change. It feels strange that they are numb to other people's emotions.







      Delete
    8. I sincerely hope you don't mind my words. I have no intention of hurting you ever but don't know why... people's reactions on this story in particular in making me speak up again n again. I ll try to constrain myself. You please take care n keep writing what you feel is right. 😍😍😘😘

      Delete
    9. You have a valid point about confronting anjali but i think right now everything that's said was from anjali n shyam who knows the exact things happened but khushi still has told only bits of her memories what exactly transpired that time her full story about what happened after or before shanti jha broke the marriage and what khushi was thinking is still not clear so blaming her is no chance about people blaming anjali is what's meeting the eye right now about your thought of khushi leaving even before the day of delivery I would like to add a point in here even as in earlier parts it was told khushi was changing with her pregnancy n accepting it too but all anjali's matter happened just before a week before delivery n as arnav confessed he never believed her n instantly got angry after his sister denied knowing of any manjith it was revealed now that he actually spied his sister later on but think how khushi would want to be in a relationship where she was declared wrong, lier n homewrecker just besed on her immature actions n was never believed even her own father thought that she broke anjali's alliance coz of her hatred for anjali. Khushi is wrong a lot but she was a 20 year old girl who got married unwillingly when she entered her sasural she was welcomed by anjali hatred reasons still unknown her fights with arnav n him trying to control her even if his intentions were not wrong she was so distant from everyone that she never confessed her feelings as well and then all the mature family members expect her to be a good wife n mother when they themselves put responsibility on an immature girl with hatred n anger around her. In whole story from starting to now I have never heard of a single friend or person who came up after her memory loss to say that they know what she was actually feeling all along in the past. Even her father thought she was wrong. Who would want to be around such people n even raise a baby when she herself is not sure about herself so her thinking of leaving arav even before a day of delivery might sound wrong n selfish but if she was really changed throughout her pregnancy n even then decided to leave then she must be having some valid reason. I am not saying it coz she is the lead or something but just like evry other story where arnav have his reasons for doing wrong khushi has too when everytime he was given chances she should be given too but then anjali's one lie made it more complicated which made arnav hate her more than acceping her in his life when she was almost died in that accident n lost her memory. I agree with you evryone is wrong but it was poor arav who bore the burnt this time n anger for anjali is justified in my eyes because she is the only one who knew she was wrong but still went with it for like 7 years for her selfishness if she is pointing khushi's mistake then she should woman up n own her mistakes as well but she still confessed everything just because shyam was leaving her not because she realized anything or wanted to come out clean . Rest everyone has their own views

      Delete
    10. Swaroopa, thanks for replying. Khushi was 20 agreed but Arnav too was 22. Both were young and Arnav's impression of Khushi is most of her own doing. She placed a drug satchet in his backpocket during prom night. Police raided. Ayush Raizada interfered n got him released but still Arnav got suspension of 15 days. His reputation in college suffered. It may look not so grave to us but it helped Arnav to form opinion about Khushi's personality. I personally don't consider it a light prank. Khushi was stupid at 20.


      Anjali hid the fact that she knee Manjith bcoz she believed Khushi conspired against her using her weak night. She made assumption and so did Khushi. Both are wrong not just Anjali alone.

      Did Khushi have proof of her ONS? Then why did she believe Shanti Jha n Manjith just bcoz Anjali hugged him.

      Shyam was hugging Khushi and Arnav misconstrued whole situation... believed Shyam the conspirator, not bothering to confirm with Khushi...before going n telling it to Anjali. after pregnancy declaration, with lack of time in his hand...he blackmailed innocent khushi for marriage. Do you think Khushi's mistake of not telling about her engagement is dat grave dat she should be punished like this?

      Anjali's ONS was a drunken mistake so she wanted to hide it. Was she in affair with him as shanti accused n Khushi supported? No.

      I absolutely agree that she is wrong in not confessing but so is khushi for believing shanti Jha, for falling in her trap.

      Delete
    11. I myself don't have a very friendly relationship with my sister in law but if tomorrow something like this happens... either I ll talk to her before itself or not intrude at all. I shall certainly not support an outsider woman even if she shows me prrofs....and help her in sullying my sister in law's reputation no matter how much I don't like my SIL.
      Annali's ONS is her mistake but Khushi supporting outsider's false claim of her affair is Khushi's mistake no matter the circumstances.



      In real life at least...it is so. But in story...ofcourse things can be different. That is creative space of our dear author that I realise I need to respect n keep in mind. I ll try.

      I hope this discussion ends here.

      Thank you dear🤗

      Delete
    12. I do agree that khushi should have confronted her but it's not that she reacted instantly when shanti jha told her about affair she first herself went to confirm it and she watched her hugging manjith and then manjith telling her that they love each other n anjali is doing marriage for family sake it is a natural for her to believe as 3 people showing the same thing is belivable right one can doubt shanti but then watching anjali hugging that same guy happily n boy telling her they are in love its quite realistic. And yes khushi was young n immature i never told that she was not wrong drugs matter was before their marriage even then this marriage happened so that was a lost case in itself you can't hold a grudge all the time right. She was immature that's why shanti jha used her so that no blame will fall on her even when truth comes out as nobody trust khushi about khushi having proof of anjali ONS she never claimed that as per as anjali n manjith were in love. And comparing this story with the serial one is not even valid as they are two different stories arnav is different khushi is different it will be wrong to compare both of them evry story has a different plot n essence

      Delete
    13. I would like to not continue this discussion when it is clearly affecting the forum. We both have different point of views, different perceptions as we are two different people. It seems futile to argue further. Thank you.

      Delete
  44. Simply superb update...
    Shanti Jha is the villain but why she did this to arshi? Just to separate shyamnjali?

    ReplyDelete
  45. Loved it too much. But please, dont make it typical story by forgiving Anjali. She shouldn’t be forgiven by Arnav or Khushi. Khushi shouldn’t be forgiving soul here.

    ReplyDelete
  46. One knot and everything is clear.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Woooow
    super duper update ❤️


    Waiting for next updates

    Pls don’t end this FF ever 😅 I can read even till Arav gets married 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe. Even till Aarav gets married? Lol. That was too much.

      Delete
    2. This is tooo good to stop reading 😅

      Delete
  48. Wow what a twist! Manjit and shanti should be punished . Anjali deserves a tight slap because she knows in her mind that she was culprit still she hates khushi and wanted to separate arshi.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Another amazing revelation narrative.... 👍👌👏👏😊

    One final piece to the puzzle i guess!? Why was Khushi made the scapegoat!? Shanthi Jha could have revealed Anjali’s link with Manjith herself! She must have some other reason for targeting the whole family by involving Khushi in her ploy! Can’t wait to fit in that piece now! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  50. Another amazing revelation narrative.... 👍👌👏👏😊

    One final piece to the puzzle i guess!? Why was Khushi made the scapegoat!? Shanthi Jha could have revealed Anjali’s link with Manjith herself! She must have some other reason for targeting the whole family by involving Khushi in her ploy! Can’t wait to fit in that piece now! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  51. Another amazing revelation narrative.... 👍👌👏👏😊

    One final piece to the puzzle i guess!? Why was Khushi made the scapegoat!? Shanthi Jha could have revealed Anjali’s link with Manjith herself! She must have some other reason for targeting the whole family by involving Khushi in her ploy! Can’t wait to fit in that piece now! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  52. Nice twist. I couldn't even guess in this track. Hats off to you. I liked the story more coz of this one unimaginable revelation.
    -Swathi

    ReplyDelete
  53. Truth really turns the event.... Khushi was innocent all along... Anjali is selfish.... Update soon next chapter...

    ReplyDelete
  54. Khushi should leave the house with Aarav this instant. The Raizada's should realize what they did. They should grovel for forgiveness to Khushi. And May Anjali never get to marry Shyam. He us a gentleman and should realize how selfush Anjali were. She should live her life alone, this selfush vile woman doesn't deserve a happy life. She in her jealousy didn't mind to break her brother's family,not only separating a child from his mother but also told lie the child agaisnt hus mother. Never in the 8 years she once felt any remorse. Ugh, I hate her. Please Madhu, don't let anyone forgive Anjali by mentioning it as a sill mistake or misunderstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Damn all out clear would love to read ahead

    ReplyDelete
  56. So finally truth is out and Khushi is fully innocent
    But what will Arnav do with Shanthi devi and Manjit
    Now that every thing is clear can we see some romance between Arnav and Khushi
    Waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  57. Omg truth is out thanks god but I feel sorry for arshi ... being separated for no reason.. Anjali is selfish person

    ReplyDelete
  58. Are you updating tonight !!! Pretty plzz !

    ReplyDelete
  59. So Anjali was a liar and blamed Khushi and poisoning Arnav’s mind against Khushi. On the other hand I hope Shyam’s mother will be brought to task for her actions

    ReplyDelete