Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine 3 - Part 6

Khushi’s POV


I am Off. Ever since I have left Sheesh Mahal with Shyam for tonight’s dinner, my mood is off. Shyam kept talking to me during the drive to this restaurant. I occasionally glanced at him and faked a few smiles. I am unable to focus. My mind is drifted to the scene between me and Arnav in my bedroom a while ago. He zipped my dress. He asked me if I am romantically involved with Shyam and above all… he thinks I owe him answers to all that. How can he even imagine I would?


“Khushi” Shyam gives me a gentle shake. We are at the restaurant, waiting to order food.

“Sorry” I mumble. “You can order anything Shyam. Your favorite”

“I have already ordered” he replies.

He did? Without asking me? 

“Khushi, whats wrong? I don’t feel you are with me”

“I am here” I debate.

“Only physically. Mentally you are elsewhere”


I know. Before I can make some excuse, he grabs my arm over the table.

“I know whats bothering you. Arnav Singh Raizada’s comeback. Right?”

Wrong. Its his behavior towards me which bothers me.. scares me.. consumes me.


Note: Lawful Sins 2 will be posted tomorrow and this will be updated on Tuesday. 
_______________________________________________________________________________

  EBOOKS @ 49 With Sneak Peeks














“Are you a lawyer? You can defend well” 

She frowned. 

“If I was a lawyer, girls wouldn’t date men like you”
______________________________________________________________________________



“Which part of the sentence you didn’t understand?” she asked him again and finally got his attention on her.

“Which part of my gestures didn’t you understand?” he snapped. “I am not interested in giving you a ride Miss”

“Sonia” she told her name before he could ask. Or maybe he never intended to ask.

______________________________________________________________________________





He goes blank for a few second and then slightly chuckles. His smile is unusual, very appealing again. She moves her gaze to his eyes from his lips. What will he think about her if he knows what her subconscious mind is detailing about him? 

“I am glad they didn’t tell you anything. Otherwise we wouldn’t have things to talk about.”

“Good point,” she agrees.

“I am Arnav Raheja. I am a manager at Simco Bank”______________________________________________________________________________









“Don’t you guys have sisters? Would you do the same if she was eloping from her marriage?”

The man to her left grips her arm. She stares hopefully at him.

“I don’t want to get married to him. Don’t you understand? Ask your Boss to find another bride.”

“Why don’t you tell that to him on face?” he mocks and push her in the Mercedes.

____________________________________________________________________

 EBOOKS @ 99 With Sneak Peeks















“Did you just call me Mr. Thakur again?” he snapped.

The staff looked nervous and deadly quiet.

“I believe you are here for professional reasons which is why I used your last name” she folded her arms over her chest and stared at him.

Neil watched her in fury.

“Out. Everyone. Now. If she fires you, I’ll pay each one of you a year’s salary and find you another job”

Now that was a great deal. The staff ushered out mouthing, Sorry, to Esha who stared back at the beast within him. Once they were alone, he strode to her.

“You are creating a scene Mr. Thakur”

“Call me Mr. Thakur again and I will do more than just talking” he challenged.

___________________________________________________________________________________________





“What is wrong with you?” she snapped. “Why did you come here?” 

“Why not?” he shrugged.

She understood nothing.

“You should have been at work, attending meetings and conferences.”

“And you should have been home taking rest” he argued.

“I am done resting”

“And I am done working”

“Impossible”

“I made it possible”
______________________________________________________________________________









‘An unexpected tragedy has pulled the strings of the Royal Dynasty of Jodhpur, shocking everyone related to them. His highness, Jahaan Singh, the 28-year old heir of the Royal Singh family who was supposed to tie a knot with his childhood friend Princess Lalitha of Mevar, has mistakenly married a wrong woman. We are yet to find the details of the now Royal bride of the Singh Dynasty of Jodhpur who fell unconscious in the Prince’s arms within minutes of realization of this fiasco. Stay tuned for more updates on this Royally Wrecked Marriage’

______________________________________________________________________________


It wasn’t that he was in LOVE with Actress Kashish Kapoor. In fact, he didn’t even believe in Love. He and Kashish had met face to face just once when Kashish was shooting for her movie in Mauritius. The media linked them together seeing them in one Hotel Room which was just by Mistake. The same room numbers were mistakenly communicated to both of them and hence they ended up in the same room together, giving the media a much needed gossip.  Kashish tried to clear off this rumor but Arjun always remained "SILENT" and this silence gave a way to the Media and Kashish Kapoor's Fans to think there was something brewing up between them.
______________________________________________________________________________



The moment he reached the gates of Raj Mahal, he was also totally drenched in the rain. He saw a girl whose face was hidden by her hair, lying unconscious on the wet land. Maakhan was about to touch that girl to get her inside, but before that Shravan himself kneeled on the ground, held the girls hand and pulled her on his lap.


______________________________________________________________________________




Crumpling the letter in the worst way possible, he slid down the glass pane of his car and threw the Letter out. He was hurt from inside. It’s said that hunting an Injured Lion is the most difficult task on earth. So was his case today. He was already injured enough for his enemies to hunt him down and clear their way. It was now his turn to show what it meant to Hurt him. His phone rang and he answered it checking the Caller Id. 

“Positive or Negative??” he asked roughly. 

“Positive. He has a Sister. In Mussourie” 

“Track her. I need her before my Sight within a day” he commanded.


__________________________________________________________________________________________________________


COMBOS











BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

13 comments:

  1. Khushi is disturbed by Arnav. Arnav is also restless. Will Arnav arrive at the restaurant. Nice Precap😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh hooo Arnav's behaviour had already start messing her Mind...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madhu consider its my humble request. Break your silence and tell your readers not to fight over royal fling epilogue.
    Either you declare of you are going to update . When you will update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if you are not updating then atleast tell that. This may end the fight between your readers

      Delete
  4. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madhu, can I buy the books through debit card payment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi..when will u update lawful sins

    ReplyDelete