Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Lawful Sins 2 - Part 47


Arnav had not expected her to give him an exact count but since she told him, he could only smirk.

“Initially I wanted only one child. But then I thought just like I have Kishu.. you have Lavanya, our baby should also have a sibling of its own. So two..”

“Nice thought Miss Gupta. I promise to give you two babies” he kissed her cheeks. They danced for some more time until Arnav’s phone buzzed. It was Akash’s message.

‘Meet me at the Monitoring room. Just you” 
Arnav was amused. This investigation was for the Guptas then why did Akash called him alone? Did he get some clue on Shashi Gupta’s phone?


“Whose message?” she asked unwrapping her arms from his neck.

“Not important. I have to make a call. Will come back”

He kissed her forehead and made his way in the Gupta Mansion where the monitoring room was set by Akash and his team.


Note: Will post this full part on Monday. No full updates tomorrow either. I will post Precap for You Ought to be Mine 3 tomorrow. 
______________________________________________________________________________

EXCERPTS OF Mr and Mrs Sehgal

















Standalone Romance Book 1 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Kabier and Aashi's is a marriage of utmost convenience. Everything about the marriage is wrong yet Aashi falls for her tycoon husband who has no time for her. While Kabier is busy earning billions, Aashi battles her solitude until she decides to give up. Jealousy creeps in Kabier's heart when his wife's friend comes into the picture. Will Kabier realize Aashi's worth? How will he woo her back? 

A romantic tale of arrogant Business Tycoon Kabier Sehgal and his Former Miss India Wife Aashi Sehgal with sparks of attraction, love, jealousy and a happily-ever-after. 

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF by CARD/Net Banking / eWallet (@ INR 80)

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE



EXCERPT


He clasped her wrist and led her aside. 

“Mr. Sehgal I..” 

“Kabier” he interrupted. “We are getting married soon. Stop calling me Mr. Sehgal. Call me Kabier” 

Aashi sighed in relief. That meant he would not cancel the wedding. 

“Okay” she mouthed. 

“Now listen to me carefully Miss Aashi Sinha” 

“Aashi” this time she interrupted him. “Call me Aashi” 

His brow raised. 

“Smart” he mumbled. “So Aashi, I want you to think once again. I am late today on our engagement; I cannot assure I wouldn’t be late on our wedding. I keep travelling and I might not take you along. I will be busy at work and might not entertain your phone calls or messages. I can be a busy husband. So, think again. Do you really wish to marry me? This is your last chance.” 

She swallowed. All this sounded threatening. But wasn’t it too late to ask? Her mother was a heart patient. If she steps back now, it might affect her. 

“I will” she nodded affirmatively. 

“Why? Give me one reason apart from the one I already know. That I paid for your mother’s surgery” 

He had a right to know why she agreed to his proposal. So, she told him. 

“Because my mother believes you will be a wonderful husband. She sees that quality in you to protect me for a lifetime”

26 comments:

  1. Madhu it a wait Matt krvao pls...can't wait for the update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn.. this surely is something about Arnavs mom .. I'm getting a bad feeling about this.. please don't make Khushi the culprit for his mom's accident/death.. please.. I request

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arshi's talk about babies were cute. Hope Akash find some solid clue.Nice Precap.😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no what did Akash found that he want to meet only Arnav...Now Khushi will definitely use this moment to talk to her parents...Hope in this little time no major thing happen that will creat distance between them again...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice precap, hope Kushi is not involved in any of Arnav past

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a darling Madhu Di.....😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's related to Khushi.. maybe about her identity.. as we can see garima behavior toward her. Something is fishy..even she treat lavanya far better than to Khushi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya even I think so.. maybe Khushi is adopted or something

      Delete
  8. Please no more misunderstanding between arohi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madhu you have damaged this story so much that it has lost its essence, also i dont feel any affiliation with this blog anymore. Lawful sins was going so well and then yaadein took its all time , with your bias toward yaadein readers too. Now you see people don't come here to even say why did not you upload lawful sins today, they know that you won't listen also the story has turned SHITTTYYYY enough for people to lose interest. I didn't know i will leave your blog on such a bad note.
    I hope you read my comment.
    Good bye. Going to invest where it pays back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much for taking such a wise decision... This awesome writer Madhu & her amazing blog got rid of disgusting & SHITTY readers like u... I'm so so glad that now this blog would be spared with negativity from negative people like u who really don't deserve to read such wonderful stories from such a wonderful writer... Just never come back... Madhu & her stories are better off from thankless readers like u...

      Delete
    2. Lol good decision as if you are paying here to read,

      Delete
    3. As if you are doing some favour to her. Hope you remember she isn't charging us for her stories. Stick to your words and plz don't come back.

      Just because madhu is patient some readers are taking advantage of her.

      Delete
  10. Thank u so much for taking such a wise decision... This awesome writer Madhu & her amazing blog got rid of disgusting & SHITTY readers like u... I'm so so glad that now this blog would be spared with negativity from negative people like u who really don't deserve to read such wonderful stories from such a wonderful writer... Just never come back... Madhu & her stories are better off from thankless readers like u...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Madhu when u will give us the epilogue The Royal Fling???
    Pls give us some particular date

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Royal fling has ended with a last episode , it is not required give an epilogue to very fictions she is ending ,she will give one when she has time dont bother her with your unwanted requests , please be patient

      Delete
  12. The one who had talk so much nonsense here...Is she even an ArShi SaRun Fan...I dont think so...Coz we ArShi Fans really appreciate Madhu ArShi Fictions here...She just want to creat negativity in others Mind like she had in her own...Good for us you wont visit this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope no misunderstandings on the way because khushi won't be able to handle it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh noo, the way Khushi told about having two children because she has Kishu & then suddenly Akash`s message about him coming alone. I feel Khushi is not Kishu`s sister & their kid. I think Arnav will try to hide this from her so she does not break down, but before he can, Shashi will reveal it to her because he wants the property or Arnav will get there, but hide from her for some time, then Khushi will get to know later that Arnav knew & it will break her trust that he hid such a big thing from her

    ReplyDelete