Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine 3 - Part 7



“Oh, so this is about Devki Estate” I sigh. “I should have known”

I am not very surprised. When Daadi gifted me this Estate, I had manipulated this day when Ayush Singh Raizada or his son would be offended by Daadi’s act.

“Well now you know. Daadi made a mistake. She doesn’t realize how priceless that Estate is. I have plans for it and I want the Estate back”

I am offended by his audacity to ask Daadi’s gift back from me. And even though I never had an affinity towards the Raizada property, I won’t let him bargain Daadi’s dreams from that land.

“Don’t misunderstand me Pet.. I am not buying it for free. You can ask anything else in return” His smile was razor sharp. 

His offer doesn’t amuse me. I know he is a typical business magnate. Not wanting to waste more of my time, I state my decision. 

“I think you are mistaken Laad Governor. I am not selling”

He heads towards me with that long, agile stride and I believe he is not going to let me go until I agree. But do hell with him and his demands, I am not giving up. He stands dangerously close to me and leans at my ears.

“Everything has a price. Tag yours”

“Not happening” I say decisively taking a step back. “Devki Estate is now a part of me.. I am not selling it at any cost”

His face took on a stony cast.

_________________________________________________________________________________

MR AND MRS SERIES EBOOKS SALE

Kabier Sehgal and Neil Thakur, two strong leads with different views on love and relationship. If Kabier was known as a heartless Business Magnate, Neil was an Entrepreneur cum playboy.












Standalone Romance Book 1 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Kabier and Aashi's is a marriage of utmost convenience. Everything about the marriage is wrong yet Aashi falls for her tycoon husband who has no time for her. While Kabier is busy earning billions, Aashi battles her solitude until she decides to give up. Jealousy creeps in Kabier's heart when his wife's friend comes into the picture. Will Kabier realize Aashi's worth? How will he woo her back?

A romantic tale of arrogant Business Tycoon Kabier Sehgal and his Former Miss India Wife Aashi Sehgal with sparks of attraction, love, jealousy and a happily-ever-after. 

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF by Net Banking / eWallet (@ INR 90)

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

____________________________________________________________________________________________________


Standalone Romance Book 2 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Story of Neil Thakur, a Jerk Entrepreneur who gets what he eyes on. When he and his pricey girlfriend Nyra are en route to India, his life collides with 21-year-old Esha Singhal, the daughter of his rival. Whilst his mind tries to keep that baby girl out of his way, his body and heart don't approve. A romantic tale of love, betrayal and possession. Will Esha conquer Neil’s heart? Or is she on some other mission Neil is unaware of?

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF by Netbanking/eWallet (@ INR 90)

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Buy COMBO at Discounted Price - INR 149





ALSO READ. Mr and Mrs Thakur. All Excerpts, Reviews, Sample Chapters. HERE

15 comments:

  1. I knew it that Khushi won't agree.. now Arnav will have no choice but to use a wicked way like marrying her or something.. waiting for full update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this strong Khushi. Maybe Arnav will marry Khushi forcibly to get the estate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will marry her for property

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I think there's a typo there. Manipulated doesn't make sense in that sentence. It should be expected or anticipated this reaction.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Khushi dont let Arnav control her...This Arnav is here just for business...Am just curious to know how will he change his behaviour and feeling toward Khushi and daadi...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arnav needs so much character development in this story

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just hate this coming close, pinning n pulling..like back off mister..are there no manners left for arnav's character..evry time in any of the stry whenvr this hppns when they r not romantically involved it feels sooo wrong..n so hard to read..that can be seen as a misbehaviour with a woman..i wonder why khushi doesnt slap him evrytime he tries this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think next time she will definitely do punch & slap him👊👋🏻 hard.

      Delete
  8. Khushi is saving it for daadis sake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would hate such intruding girl in my family😌. Irritating girl. my poor Arnav 💓💓

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eagerly waiting for the full update .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Typically ASR , he does not waste time lol

    ReplyDelete