Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

NEW EXCERPTS of 4 Ebooks

NEW EXCERPTS 


His Destined Bride (Book 2 of The Bride Series)


All this was like a nightmare for Niyati but she kept her focus and did as told. She headed to Jahaan Singh and met his extra ordinary gaze. She had seen that kind of look before on a man’s face for her. Men swooned on her beauty whenever she was out in public. That was one of the reasons why the Zamindar was so desperate in making her his wife. But never in her dreams she thought of a Royal Prince falling for her charms.


“Meet my bride, Niyati Jahaan Singh” Jahaan introduced her the moment she stood next to him. The media kept clicking them together. Niyati was stunned by the attention everyone was giving her. Here she had decided to elope and lead a simple private life but everything had turned the opposite.


Jahaan Singh handled the rest of the interview in his own stylish way, without caring for all the allegations and poking questions raised by the reporters. All he wanted was to face them and stuff their notes with enough lines which could maintain the dignity of his family and hers. The Royal tag meant everything to him and he would do anything to keep it that way. 



Mr and Mrs Sehgal (Book 1 of Mr and Mrs Series)


“Mr. Sehgal” the doctor turned.

“How is my wife Doctor?”

Aashi turned away from looking at him.

“She is having high fever. But we have given her medicines. The fever should go. We have taken some blood samples too so nothing to worry. We’ll let you know when the reports come. And Mrs. Sehgal” the doctor turned to Aashi again. “Please do something about your lost appetite. You are losing weight”

Aashi faked a smile. As the doctor moved out, Kabier walked to her bed.


“You should leave” she snapped. “Don’t waste your time in attending me. I can look after myself”


Kabier frowned. He had never taken care of someone ill and right now had no clue what to do next.

“You are not eating well?” he asked.

Now he is asking her that? Hadn’t he noticed before when they had dinners together? She hardly ate.

“Kabier please leave” she pleaded.

“Don’t you dare push me out” he growled. “This is my hospital and you are my wife. I belong here”




Mr and Mrs Thakur (Book 2 of Mr and Mrs Series)


“I am sorry but you got to stay tonight” he exhaled in a rush.

“I am aware of that. It was my idea to ask them as a good host. I didn’t know they would agree”

“Glad you asked” he murmured not for her ears.

“Did you say something?”

“I did?”

“I heard you Neil Thakur. Don’t sound so pleased. I am going to spend the night in the living room as all other rooms are already occupied”

There was a promise in his eyes that he wouldn’t let that happen. His lips thinned at her persistence.

“If you are staying anywhere under this roof tonight then you are sleeping in my room, on my bed. I don’t want my friends to be suspicious”

Something in his tone set her on the edge.

“How about I don’t sleep at all under this roof and just pack my stuff and leave?”

“That’s not happening Mrs. Esha Neil Thakur”




Marriage Jitters (Book 1 of Accidental Marriage Series) 


My phone rings and I answer it subconsciously without checking the caller Id.

“Hello”

There is a complete silence from the other end for few seconds.

“Hello? Who’s this?”

“Hello Tarini Kaur”

I jump from my seat. Viren?? Viren Dewan called me? Rachna stares at me curiously to know why I reacted that way.

“Viren?” I stutter.

“You didn’t forget my voice. Impressive”

“I guessed”

That’s a lie. I can recognize his voice even if I go deaf. But I don’t want to look like a fool right now. He announced his marriage, and I don’t want to look desperate to grieve about that.

“Good guess then. I am sure you have read the article about my marriage”

I stare at Rachna’s phone and my jaw clench on its own.

“I did. Congratulations”

“Thank you”

“Who is the bride Viren?”

Shit!! Do I look anxious to ask that?

No comments:

Post a Comment