Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine 3 - Part 17



“Mom” I say again but her attention is not on me anymore but the woman in my arms. She is staring at Khushi as if she wants to eat her alive.

Khushi wiggles in my hold, wanting me to put her down but I know she cannot climb the stairs on her own. She’s got a bad leg sprain.

“Give me a minute, I will be back” I say to Mom and continue to climb the steps. My mind is on fire. I know Mom is pissed. First, seeing Khushi in my arms and second, I ignored her for dropping Khushi in her room.

“Arnav, leave me. I can walk” Khushi shouts but I don’t listen neither I put her down until we reach her room. I place her on the bed and without another word, I leave the room.

When I reach back the living area, Mom is pacing there, alone. 
“What are you doing here Mom?” I ask, covering the distance between us.

“What are YOU doing Arnav? Was that Khushi?”

“Yes” I swallow.

“In your arms?” Her tone changes.

“She’s got a leg sprain”

“Do heck with her sprain” she shouts back.

I am about to say something when I see Daadi and Dad coming out from the other room.


Note: Will post this part tonight or early.

_________________________________________________________________________________

LAST FEW HOURS DEAL 

COMBO DISCOUNT - INR 149



ONE DAY DISCOUNT - INR 80



17 comments:

  1. looks like mom and dad raizaida are here to take him back
    but I do really want asr say if he belongs to his parents and then his dad belongs to dadi
    the same dialogue he said to dadi other day to his parents too
    if possible - please do repeat it dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madhu Update it early...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Precap.Arnav's mom won't let Arshi stay together. Hope Arnav stays with Daadi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. His mother is gone mad and lost her brain also.she is acting like he has done some crime

    ReplyDelete