Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine 3 - Part 20


“Don’t you lie and blame my husband” Mom shouts at her again. Dad is lost but now since Khushi has blamed him, he is even speechless. Khushi doesn’t pay any heed to Mom’s warnings. She continues to keep her focus on Dad.

“If anything happens to Daadi, I will make sure you all repent hard. You and your family has tortured her enough not anymore” Khushi keeps screaming. I reach there and drag her away.

“Stop” I try to calm her down but Khushi keeps struggling to get back to my parents.

“Leave me..” she yells and shrugs my hands off her once we are at a distance.

“Calm down” I urge.

“I can’t calm down. I can’t believe Daadi has a family like yours. Know what? If families are like this..” she points at my parents. “I am so glad I don’t have one. I am so freaking glad”

She kicks her feet to the table aside and hurts herself. The pain makes her wince and she is about to fall down but I grab hold of her. I won’t let her fall!! EVER!!


Note: Will try to post this today only. The new FF banner and plot a bit delayed. It will be out on Monday.
________________________________________________________________________________

NEW COMBO - Marriage Jitters + Marriage Bubbles


BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

13 comments:

  1. Idk what happened but I am so gladddddd that khushi has give that good for nothing man a reality check! But curious to know what happened to daadi...I think she has gotten to know her own son went behind her back and threaten khushi who is her soul...at least daadi now knows how her son truly is. Wonder if this will bring distance between arshi or notπŸ€”πŸ€” I meannnn, I'm still not in favour of arnav....dont like how he takes advantage of knowing how khushi is affected by him and kisses her without her permission πŸ™„

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ufff πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    Fire
    Looking forward for update

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting. Something happened to Daadi it seems. Khushi is on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daadi got attack again , it's due to her son's deeds πŸ˜”. Hope Arnav stands for his daadi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want khushi to deal with the problem and solve it without arnav's help. I wanna read about a strong woman who can take care of herself and her family and doesn't need to bend in front of anyone, Not Even Arnav. She should marry him because she wants to and not because she has to.

    ReplyDelete