Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Yaadein - Part 44

 


PREVIOUS PART 



Chapter 44



Aarav was still on Khushi’s lap while she read the bedtime stories for him. Arnav was busy typing on his laptop, sitting before them on the couch, glancing frequently at the two. It was always a delight for him to see Khushi mothering Aarav but ever since she had regained her memories, things were different and nicer than before. Aarav comfortably, rested his head on her shoulder, while she patted him to sleep. He played with the Mangalsutra on her neck and a smile crept on Arnav’s lips recalling how he played with it too last night. When he raised his gaze from his wife’s neck to her face, he saw Khushi watching at him with the same intense expressions, as if she remembered those moments too. Arnav raised his brows and she read his eye gestures which urged her to check on their son if he was asleep. Aarav was dozing. Arnav hit the Power off button on his laptop and stood up. He tiptoed to his wife and carried Aarav, who instantly wrapped his arms around Arnav’s neck and cuddled him. Arnav waited for his wife to finish the shut the lamps and they headed to the stairs together. 
Aarav hardly slept today despite the jet lag and he was full busy playing with Khushi, giving her no time for Arnav. Finally, they could now spend time with each other. He was about to take him into the other room when Aarav woke up and turned to Khushi again with sleepy eyes.

“Mom, can I sleep with you?”

Arnav and Khushi glanced at each other and she quickly nodded.

“Of course, you can”

She held her laugh seeing Arnav’s state and opened their bedroom door for them to enter. Arnav placed him on the left side of the bed.

“Good night Dad”

“Good night, Champ”

Arnav reached Khushi who was adjusting the sheets of the bed.

“Sleep in the middle” he whispered before making his way to the bathroom. Her cheeks flushed at that instruction and though the bed wasn’t really huge for the three to be comfortable, she was more than thrilled to know how they all would occupy it. Aarav was still awake and kept tossing the bed. Arnav was out in no time. When Aarav saw Arnav taking the same bed, he had so many queries.

“Dad, you sleeping with me and Mom?”

Arnav grinned. It was the other way round, wasn’t it? He still agreed.

“Yup Champ”

“But this bed is small”

Arnav turned to Khushi who was still waiting to shut the bedside lamps. She held her laughter seeing the desperate expressions on her husband’s face.

“I know its small, but its too cold here, isn’t it? So will have to cozy up. Stick to each other”

Aarav was convinced. This felt like a task.

“Sweetheart… you don’t want to stand there and watch us both the whole night, do you? Shut the lamps and get on the bed” Arnav muttered to his wife who quickly did the needful. When she took the middle of the bed, turning to Aarav, her husband curled his arm around her waist from behind, settling his face at the crook of her neck. And while his lips worked wonders there, Khushi was fuzzy.

“This is such a bad idea” she murmured.

“Not to me” he bit the outer shell of her ear and Khushi was worried what more was yet to come. This would get seriously embarrassing if their son questions about it.

“I will hug mom too”


In no time, Aarav hugged her from front. Khushi was sandwiched between her husband and son but she loved it.

“Cozy up Mom” Aarav exclaimed.

“Yup. Cozy up Mom” Arnav whispered again, only for her. Thank God the lights were off and the two couldn’t see her grin. This was her world.. fenced by her husband and son. No place would give her the peace and warmth she needed, unlike the one she was into right now. She kissed Aarav’s head and stroked his back to put him to sleep and whilst Arnav’s hands troubled her the whole night, which she didn’t mind.


*****************

Next Morning


It wasn’t a very peaceful sleep but Khushi still managed to get some last night. Aarav was not going to wake up so soon because of his Jet lag but Arnav was up and straight in the kitchen with her, to assist for their breakfast.

“Good Morning” he kissed her hair and grabbed the mug from Khushi to sip the coffee. “Had a good sleep?”

“You think I had?” she cross questioned.

“No” he grinned. “You were shifting a lot. I think something was bothering you”

Khushi snatched the mug from him and sipped holding her grin.

“Not something.. SOMEONE was bothering me and that apparently was you”

“Me?” he stood closer than before, grazing his fingers on her beautiful face. “What did I do? I was very decent than I thought”

“Nope. You were very mischievous than I thought. I was this close to ..”

“Moan?” Arnav teased but that shut her up. She turned around to continue her work. Arnav hugged her back. “Do you think he is going to sleep for an hour more?”

“Uh.. hmm… why?” She began chopping the veggies.

“I was hoping for that secret love making” he nibbled her ear and though she loved the idea, she wasn’t really sure.

“Not a great way to start the morning Mr. Raizada”

“No?” he turned her around. “I think it’s the best”

Before she could argue, Arnav swayed her in arms and carried her out to the other room.


*******************



Again, their breakfast time was gone which none of the two complained. Aarav was still asleep. After a quick shower, Khushi was back in Kitchen to make some brunch while Arnav made a few calls back to India. They settled on the table to eat.

“Checked on Aarav?” He served himself the masala French toast while Khushi poured his smoothie.

“He is still fast asleep” she replied. “You made calls to Paapa?”

“I did. Dad is happy that Aarav is with us. He needed this break too with his parents. And then I called the guards to check on Sheetal. She is at the hotel and I am sending her for sightseeing”


Khushi ate a morsel but when he said that, she slowed down.

“Sightseeing? Is that included in the work package? AR Group seems very generous to me or should I say the CEO of AR Group is?”

Arnav smirked hard.

“You are so freaking jealous of that woman”

“Oh please” She continued eating.

“What were you telling her yesterday when I was speaking to the guards? I saw Sheetal’s face. She looked paranoid to me”

Khushi laughed recalling that moment.

“I gave her a hint that we have started living as a true couple and we do everything a couple should”

“Really?” His grin was back. “And what exactly does a couple do? Enlighten me please”

Khushi pushed his arm away when he placed it on her thigh.

“You are enough enlightened in that subject Mr. Raizada”

“A little more knowledge would help”

He pulled her close and gave her a kiss again. This was the best brunch together for Khushi. She was enjoying their couple time and motherhood both. She fed the toast to Arnav and then continued the talk.

“Well and then I told her we are planning for a second child” she added.

“Are we?” Arnav stiffened.

Khushi met his gaze and she was equally bothered. It was too easy to tell than actually plan it out. Arnav saw the worry on her face and quickly entwined their fingers.

“No hurry this time. We have just started again. I think we should devote more time to Aarav and then see if we can think of one more sibling for him”

“Hmm” she pressed her lips. “Sibling is must though. When I see you and Anjali, I think Aarav too deserves someone to share that kind of bond which you both have”

“Had” Arnav corrected. “I don’t think I can ever be the same again to Di”


Khushi didn’t extend that conversation. She talked about their plans today. Aarav needed some real warm clothes to roam around here so they decided to take him for some shopping first when he wakes up.

“Mom.. Dad.. I am up” Aarav came down the stairs, excited to start his day. He gave them a hug before joining them for brunch.

“I don’t like masala toast” He made a face.

“Who said you eating that? You know what I cooked for you?”

His eyes sparkled when Khushi opened another vessel containing Aloo parathas.

“Paratha” he jumped on his seat taking one out. “Thanks Mom”

“You are always welcome”

She knew exactly what her son liked and was already prepared to cook everything according to his and Arnav’s preference. It took a lot of time in the kitchen but with Arnav’s help, she managed everything without much efforts. Now with her memories back and with her husband’s support, she could win the world.

“I want to see snow.. and I want to learn skiing, Dad”

“Yup, will see lots of snow here” Arnav nodded.

“I want to make a snowman and throw snowballs at you and Mom”

“Will do all of that buddy, I promise”

Aarav’s excitement was on another level. Khushi entwined her fingers with Arnav’s over the table, as they both heard their boy’s cute demands. This was the best vacation they could ever have.


*******************

After lots of shopping and eating, the family returned back home. It had been a good day with lots of family time and fun but now Arnav was back in his husband’s mood needing his wife for himself. Khushi pulled out fresh set of clothes for Aarav who was brushing his teeth.

“Aarav… come out fast. Don’t eat that toothpaste.”

She knew Aarav had the habit of eating the toothpaste when he brushed and this was again one of her traits of childhood he picked up.

“You ate toothpaste too” Arnav sniffed her hair, cuddling her again.

“Don’t tell him that. He wouldn’t stop doing it otherwise”

Arnav turned her around and just admired her, quietly. It was romantic at the beginning but then Khushi started feeling shy.

“It’s embarrassing. Stop seeing me like that”

“I can’t”

“Why?”

“I don’t know.. Maybe I missed all this for too long.. Now when I have you, I can say proudly you are the only woman who match to my romantic standards”

Khushi giggled when his fingers traced the hem of her T-Shirt.

“Dad” Aarav was out and Khushi pulled away from her husband who didn’t seem to mind. “Can I talk to Bua? I miss her”

“Sure. I will dial her and you can talk”

“She misses you too” Aarav added and the smile on Arnav’s face wiped off. “She told me that. She misses talking to you”

Arnav stared blankly at Khushi who was unsure how to deal with this. She had already told Arnav if he ever wanted to speak and be normal to his sister, he was more than welcome to do so but she might not forgive her ever.

“Will you talk to her too, for me. Please”

Arnav exhaled in a rush. He wasn’t prepared for this yet. Since he was still so confused about it, Khushi intervened.

“How about you talk to her first Aarav and then if Dad really feels good, he will join the conversation?”

“Okay” Aarav shrugged. “I have so much to tell her. Can I show her my new toys and my room?”

“You should, yeah” Khushi held his hand and took him to the other room which belonged to Aarav. She settled her laptop there and did a video call to Ayush. They spoke for a minute and then Aarav and Anjali took over. Khushi saw Anjali on the screen but didn’t speak to her. She kissed Aarav’s cheek.

“I will send your dad soon” she whispered to him before leaving the room. When she returned to their bedroom, Arnav was seated on the recliner, with his head bowed down.

“Hey” she sat next to him and stroked his back. “You don’t have to think much”

Arnav rubbed his jaw, tension laced on his face as he prepared himself for this talk.

“I know you want to talk to her too” Khushi mumbled. “Why holding it up? Just speak to her and finish this”

“I don’t think I can be normal with her again. What will I talk to her?”

“Talk about her health, work, talk anything that you want to ask her Arnav. Just don’t hold it up. And please don’t think you sorting your feelings with her is going to change anything between us. I will still love you and support your feelings for your family”


Arnav nodded. Her understanding was on a different level totally. He pecked her temple before getting up and walking out of the room to talk to his Di. Khushi didn’t be a part of this and waited patiently for them to return.


“Dad is here” Aarav happily moved aside from the screen to let Arnav take the seat and talk to Anjali. The moment Anjali saw Arnav, tears filled her eyes and her lips quivered. She had never expected him to converse again, not so soon.

“How you doing Di?”

“I… I am.. good” She rubbed her palms, a sign of her nervousness. Tears rolled down her cheeks continuously and it was hard for Arnav to watch her like that. “How are you Chotte? Aarav told me you.. you all had been shopping and had a good time.”

“We did, yeah”

“I am happy for you.. Believe me I am”

“I know” Arnav replied very much to the point.

“Chotte I.. I am Sorry for being such a bad sister”

Arnav sighed nervously. Since Aarav was still there and this conversation could get odd if he listens, he decided to make an excuse.

“Aarav.. can you get me some water please?”

Aarav ran out to follow that orders. Once he was gone, Arnav looked back to the screen.


“Di, I didn’t want to have this conversation like this. In fact, I didn’t know when I could even speak to you again. It was Aarav who insisted I should and Khushi felt the same. I am talking to you for them. It’s hard” he paused to take a gulp. “I am trying to push that past behind and see you in a new light. Please give me some time”

“I know” she wiped her tears. “I know it’s not easy to forgive me Chotte. But I hope you do someday. I promise never to give you a chance to hate me again”


He plainly nodded as Aarav was back. He swallowed some water and then let Aarav continue the Call. He left the room, back to his wife.


To be Continued


________________________________________________________________________________


Advay Raj Bohra

What a perfect night at a Bar – Meeting a stranger and then making her pretend to be my girlfriend for winning a bet. Least did I know by the next morning she was going to be my legally wedded wife. I never wanted a marriage and the complications that came with it but one look at my accidental wife, Jiya and my emotions spiraled out of control, my life changed drastically.

Jiya Mathur

My Café house was at the risk of shutting down having no support from the bankers and financers. The only light at the end of that dark tunnel was the CEO of the Media Channel, Advay Raj Bohra. I was drawn into his Universe as he offered me a proposition I couldn’t deny.

Advay and Jiya’s worlds collide as they step into a Marriage Bubble promising no messy emotional entanglements. Will they ever want a real relationship?

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

SAMPLE CHAPTERS 1 to 4. READ HERE


 


16 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful update with lots of family time, romance, teasing, understanding, emotions, almost everything ❤️ but the best past as always was Arshi's romance, their secret love making actually 😜

    Khushi is right, she can never forgive Anjali for whatever she did & she is actually very generous to not stop Arnav too to not have any relations with his dii.. If I were in her place, I wouldn't have been able to do so... But that's what makes Khushi the person she is ❤️

    Thanks for the update Madhu..

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Update. Arnav definitely needs some time to forgive Anjali but Anjali is now repenting and shared an emotional moment with Arnav. Arnav is also sad . Anjali did so much wrong with Khushi but still Khushi convinced Arnav for talking to his sister. That's the difference between Khushi and Anjali. Thanks for the Update😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the update.. Hope they found some lead on Sheetal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful Update. Totally worth waiting for. Aarav is finally getting his mom's love and warmth. Arnav is waiting to spend time with Khushi but Aarav's cute wish to sleep with his mom ruined Arnav's plan. Arnav asking Khushi to sleep in the middle so that he can get some romantic moments is sweet. Khushi made fun of Arnav. Arnav tried hard to make Aarav convince is cute. Arnav still got romantic with Khushi in presence of Aarav. Arnav and Aarav hug Khushi. Arnav continued getting romantic and naughty. He also teased Khushi and finally got his secret love making. Khushi got jealous of Sheetal. I am waiting for Aarav to get a sibling. Arnav is really hurt by Anjali's action. She ruined her brother's married life. Khushi is perfectly fulfilling her duties of a mother by making Aarav's favourite food. Khushi finally got her memories as well as husband. Aarav looks eager to play with snow. Khushi and Aarav have so much similarities. Khushi is shy to romance. Aarav is behaving good with Anjali. Anjali is regretting and repenting. Arnav is also sad. Anjali did so much wrong with Khushi but still Khushi convinced Arnav. Anjali got emotional. It's not easy for Khushi to forgive Anjali for her past deeds. I am with Khushi. She caused a lot of damage to Arshi's relationship and specially Aarav suffered a lot due to her. Still Aarav is continuing his relationship with his bua. Khushi always had a big heart and forgive and forget easily. But it's nice to see some thing exceptional this time. Please give the new story prologue. Waiting 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute family. They perfectly managing their couple time and parenting... Arnav's mischievous lovely.
    Arnav needed some time to talk anjali again. Let's see.
    Waiting for next update dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect example of FAMILY... Arnav khushi's secret love making was out of the world 🤩
    Liked how Khushi didn't stop aarav and arnav from talking to Anjali but it's very difficult for a person to forgive for such a grave mistake...arnav is also right on his part too...
    Looking forward to see some romantic and some lovey dovey scenes between the couple😍😍😍😍😍and af course aarav's masti🥳🥳
    Thanks for another lovely upadate Madhu darling 😘💕💕💕💕
    Love
    Ashima Dhillon ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely and wonderful update 👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and wonderful update .. cute, romantic and emotional... Waiting for next...
    Madhu when r we getting any updates regarding new FF???
    Downloaded the new book... Just want to tell u I am not going to stop anywhere till I finish it... Every line is interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love their family time and romance at the same time. Khushi has become a mature mother and understanding wife.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable family 👪, khushi has changed soo much for good.The way she handle it with support of arnav shows how much they mean to each other

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super duper understanding by khushi..totally loved the way she spoke to arnav n encourage him.to talk to anjali..


    Beautiful arshi moments

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful update it has family time Romance and emotional too ... Arshi r seriously do secret lovemaking 😜 and arnav is soo naughty yar he is not leaving khushi for min too but it actually a blessing too too get husband's love 😍😘❤️ ,.. and anjali part was emotional but know one can forgive anjali so soon for what she have done to three of them specially yo arshi and i agree with khushi that she cannot forgive her ...

    ReplyDelete