Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Marriage Bubbles - Sneak Peek 2


Advay Raj Bohra

What a perfect night at a Bar – Meeting a stranger and then making her pretend to be my girlfriend for winning a bet. Least did I know by the next morning she was going to be my legally wedded wife. I never wanted a marriage and the complications that came with it but one look at my accidental wife, Jiya and my emotions spiraled out of control, my life changed drastically.

Jiya Mathur

My Cafรฉ house was at the risk of shutting down having no support from the bankers and financers. The only light at the end of that dark tunnel was the CEO of the Media Channel, Advay Raj Bohra. I was drawn into his Universe as he offered me a proposition I couldn’t deny.

Advay and Jiya’s worlds collide as they step into a Marriage Bubble promising no messy emotional entanglements. Will they ever want a real relationship?

Releasing this December!!


SNEAK PEEK 2


I realize there is a fluffy blanket on me. I don’t know if it was Erica who positioned it on me or Advay. The mere thought of Advay being so caring and generous takes me back to last night when I was hanging around with him in the Bar.


“There is a lavatory at the back. You can use it”

I have to and I am thankful he didn’t make me ask where it is. I push away the blanket, a shiver runs down my body as the cool air in the cabin touches my bare skin again. It’s a long flight and I cannot wait to get back in the warm and cozy bed of my apartment. Nothing feels home like home. I use the lavatory, brush my teeth with the new dental kit placed neatly for my use. I neaten my dress and comb my hair to look presentable. I wonder how Advay looks so fresh and clean even after a nap, like he said. Whereas I look no less than a zombie, deprived of sleep right now.


When I come out, Erica has arranged a meal for us. My stomach growls. I have never seen so much food in-flight and have no complains.


“Drink or Wine?” he asks.

“None. Because that’s what got me here in the first place”

My reply brings another smirk on his face. We eat quietly until he decides to break the silence.


“What have you decided?”

I slow down.

“I don’t think this will work with me”

I don’t want to give Advay any false hopes.

“Why?”

“Because look at me..” I snap.

“I am” he swallows his Wine, without breaking our gaze bringing goosebumps on my skin. It’s hard how a man’s gaze can do that to my body. I try not to go in that zone.


READ SNEAK PEEK 1 HERE
__________________________________________________________________________________

BOOK 1 of ACCIDENTAL MARRIAGE SERIES - MARRIAGE JITTERS 


Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

_________________________________________________________
SAMPLE CHAPTERS. Read HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

READ Excerpt 1 HERE

READ Excerpt 2 HERE

READ Excerpt 3 HERE

6 comments:

  1. Waiting for yaadein ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please update yaadein. Waiting๐Ÿ˜ฎ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madhu yar where r u???
    Pls give a note or something ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting madhu...if not pls leave a note.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Beautiful Storyline. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete