Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

New Excerpt - Marriage Jitters


Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.


SAMPLE CHAPTERS. Read HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE



NEW EXCERPT 1


“Why are the lights in my Balcony not functioning?” he asks.

I recall we have hanged strings of colorful lights in every balcony of the Resort.

“Not working? But I have personally checked them last night”

“You think I am lying?”

“No. I..” I pause. Why am I arguing? “I will send someone to check”

“I want you”

I freeze again. What did he just say?

“I want you to come and check Tarini” he repeats.

“But”

“Make it fast” 

He disconnects and I gape at my smartphone. What is wrong with this man? I check the watch. I have other stuff to do. Cannot waste time analyzing Viren Dewan’s intentions. I run towards his room. It’s on the third floor. All of Dewan family’s relatives are on the same floor. The Khanna’s are on the second and the rest of the guests are on the first floor. We have grouped them family wise so that they can easily communicate with their respective families. I stride out of the elevator, reach Room No 313 and ring the doorbell.

“Come in”

I push the door open and step inside. He is standing before the mirror in a Maroon Sherwani. Even in a traditional outfit he looked far from tamed.

“Which lights aren’t working?” I ask straightening myself. I don’t want to look dazed by his persona.

“Balcony”

I stride to the balcony and check the lights. They look good. It doesn’t take time to realize the switch is unplugged. I plug it and they turn on. He called me here just to turn on the switch?

When I turn to ask, he is standing at the Balcony door, watching me.

“What have you decided?” he asks.

“About?” I am clueless what he is talking about?

“Acceptance of my apology Tarini”

Oh!! Why is he so eager to get my apology?

“I didn’t get enough time to think about it” I lie. Ever since he has sent that apology note, my mind is constantly analyzing how serious he was to earn my forgiveness.

He strides towards me.

“Well, now you have time. You won’t leave this room until I get a reply”

I am startled.

“Are you serious?”

He doesn’t answer but his looks confirm he is more than serious.

“Viren, its Sangeet today and I have so much to do”

“I don’t care”

“You don’t care?” I scoff. “It’s your sister’s Sangeet”

“Then say I am forgiven; the doors are open for you to leave”

I frown. He is being a jerk now.

“It doesn’t look good Viren. I don’t want anyone to see us together and…” I pause. “Let me go”

I take a step forward but he blocks my way.

“You won’t leave until I hear it”

That’s it. I lose my control.

13 comments:

  1. Madhu please update yaadein. Waiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 😍😍😍😍 it will be another amazing story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madhu waiting to read yaadein full chapter from yesterday. Please update soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madhu please tell us whether you will update today or not ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's 10:30 already.. please update

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purchased and read this story today. Loved it. I loved Veeren. Just one thing Madhu, please proof read before publishing. I am sure you do that, despite that some places you missed one or two words. For example, in the cocktail party when Viren was jelous there is word missing in a sentence, and in one place you mentioned Advay as Aditya. Please be alert.
    Also Purchased both the books of Mr. And Mrs series. Will read shortly after finishing my assignments which are due on November. Best wishes for you.

    ReplyDelete