Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

NEW EBOOK RELEASE - Marriage Jitters (Accidental Marriage Series Book 1)

 












Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.


READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE


SNEAK PEEK


Viren Dewan is giving me goosebumps. I have never felt this for anyone before. Why him? His anger is far better than the way he behaved while assisting me with the seatbelt.

“Tarini, how is this?” Ria picks a Lehnga and looks in the mirror.

“It’s good”

“Not at all” Viren shouts from behind me.

I knew it. He will always negate my opinion.

“But the color is..” I debate but he cuts my words.

“Especially the color” he replies. “It’s bland. Select something else”

Wish I could strangle this man. Since he is my client, I cannot even openly argue with him.

“Okay. How is this one?” Ria picks another Lehnga.

“Wow” I really like this one.

“No way” he cuts me again.

Ria giggles when I roll my eyes, hiding from him of course. Ria knows I am not very comfortable with her brother. The past one week when me and Ria became friends, she asked what I think about him. But she also has a completely different opinion about her brother. He is the sweetest and kindest man in the world. Obviously, I didn’t argue on that as I didn’t wish to break a sister’s heart.

“Alright. How is this one?” Ria continues parading before us.

“It’s too jazzy” I give my honest opinion again.

“It’s perfect” Viren gives his.

I breath hard. Why is so hell bent in proving me bad? I so want to debate over this but the phone call interrupts my chain of thoughts. I turn on my Bluetooth headset and walk away. As I speak at the corner, I see Viren picking a Bright Pink Lehnga Choli for Ria and I must say I loved it too. His choice is great. At least this one.

When I return after my call, he is alone, texting on his phone.

“Where is Ria?”

“Changing room” he replies.

“You should have done Fashion designing coarse instead of Event management” he says. “At least you would learn to pick the right clothes for such events”

I dislike his comment and this time I don’t remain quiet.


“Mr. Dewan, I am glad you are a Businessman and not a salesman. Poor Customers, they would have ended up buying the wrong clothes otherwise”


He is raged by my comment. Not my fault. I am done with his extravagant attitude. If he has a problem with my work, he can tell me but he doesn’t need to intrude and poke me in every matter.

“Salesman?” he snarls getting up from the leather couch.

I am intimidated every time he takes a step towards me. But this time I pretend to be cool. Another phone call from one of the vendors interrupts our argument. I don’t even excuse this time. I answer the call almost immediately.

“Sharmaji, the lights and chandeliers have not reached yet. Can you please check again?”


Before I could hear Sharmaji’s response, Viren snatches my Bluetooth headset and throws it away. The little piece breaks apart as the calls disconnects.

“I was talking to someone” I snap.

“And I was talking to you” he argues.

Can I curse him? I swear I want to. I control myself from doing any of that and pick the broken Bluetooth piece.

“You.. broke it?”

He doesn’t respond.

“Mr. Dewan, this is heights. I was doing my job. I am managing your sister’s event and this phone call was important. I..”

I have no words. This man is really something and his anger is undefinable. I take a deep breath to compose my anger and then exhale.

“You know what Mr. Dewan? I am going to charge you for this” I declare showing him the broken Bluetooth piece.

“As if its going to bankrupt me” he mocks. 

10 comments:

  1. Madhu please update yaadein waiting to read full chapter from yesterday. You promised to update it early .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my copy just now💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madhu please update

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished reading the book! Loved it - engaging story though I wish it had more romance. ;)
    Already waiting to read the next upcoming one in Jan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madhu when you will update . Yaadein .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completed reading the story in one day loved it very nice was going to read it in chapters but couldn't control and read it in one go waiting for the another book on accidental marriage to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice and a very different storyline

    ReplyDelete