Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Yaadein Part 32


Shashi heard his daughter narrate everything that happened last night in Shantivan.

“That’s horrible. I could never think in my dreams Anjali would hide things for so long and upon that she blamed you?”

Khushi exhaled.

“She is been hiding still in her room. I don’t think Arnav even wants to talk to her. Ayush Uncle speaks to her but its limited. No one will forgive her Dad”

“And what about Arnav? Did he.. did he talk to you?”

Khushi recalls their moment in his Office Cabin. She cannot explain what happened there exactly but before she could.. her father continues.

“I am glad that Arnav had taken his decision already. If he had said that now, it would mean different”

Khushi stared back at her father confused. 
“What decision?”

Shashi was in a fix now.

“Nothing. Forget it”

“Dad wait. You just said something and now you can’t hide it. What decision?”

Shashi tried to ignore but when Khushi poked him for answers, he finally told her.

“Few days back, Arnav and Ayush had specially come to meet me”

Khushi couldn’t grasp anything.

“He wanted me to know he has taken a decision already. He wants you in his life Khushi.. Not just for this one month.. but forever. And me being your father, he had come to take my approval” 


Note: I will post this FF tomorrow early. 

_________________________________________________________________________________









Read on Amazon Kindle
Buy PDF by Card /Net Banking / eWallet (Indian Readers) @ INR 59
Buy PDF by Card (International Readers) @ USD 1
Buy PDF by Paypal (Indian/International)@ USD 1


Soul laced 

It is mostly said, we realize the value of a person only after we have lost them. But what if we get a chance to rekindle our relationship after crossing the barriers of life and death? Can you change your mindset about a relationship after touching the footsteps of death? What chances you have to fall in love with someone in your afterlife?

Alisha thinks she fell in love with someone in her after life. Is that true? Who is that mystery man? Read this Short Story to find it out.

Excerpt 3

I became Mrs. Alisha Dhurv Mathur and that same night, which was supposed to be our first night after marriage, I started showing him my true colours. I partied with my friends the whole night. Dhruv was clearly unhappy of my changing behaviour but he never complained. He always tried to keep me happy. Poor Dhruv, he had no idea I was filling my parents’ ears against him.


Excerpt 4

“Alisha, that’s your tea and your bread omelet” he wakes me up. It’s 09:00 am and I am still on the bed sleeping. It’s been 5 months for our marriage and even though I have never treated him well, he has always done the best from his side to try to keep me happy. I don’t know how long will it take for him to realize I don’t want him in my life.

21 comments:

  1. Not fair dear.. we were waiting eagerly :(((( please update early tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eager for the update :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the precap.....
    so Arnav have already taken decision to give khushi a chance even before revealing of truth....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arnav wants Khushi forever๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜. Can't wait๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ye toh wahi baat ho gayi ladoo dikhaya toh par diya nai khane ko... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yar can't contain my curiosity now...was waiting for arnav's confession...
    Madhu don't delay the update..post as as possible

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew Arnav must have taken the decision when he called Ayush to talk the other day.. however I'm curious on what talk happened between Khushi and him in his cabin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just didn’t like Arnav rather talk to khushi first he talked to her dad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anxiously waiting for the update

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its nice to know that even before knowing the truth, arnav decided to be with khushi....pls update as early as possible ��

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waiting for ur early update di...please dont disppoint us :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good that Arnav took his decision to be with Khushi forever before this Anjali fiasco happened. At least Khushi knows that her husband genuinely wanted to stay married and lead a happy family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now, you are gone Arnav... Khushi ll beat the baby out of you for hiding it from her๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waiting eagerly to know about cabin happenings๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Khushi ll obviously edit it n tell Shashi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

    ReplyDelete