Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

New Excerpt 3 - Marriage Jitters (Jealous Viren Dewan)


Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

_________________________________________________________
SAMPLE CHAPTERS. Read HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

READ Excerpt 1 HERE

READ Excerpt 2 HERE
_________________________________________________________

EXCERPT 3


Why is she hell bent to make me jealous tonight? I am jealous, yeah. I can admit it to anyone, and I am sure it’s written all over my face. She denied dancing with me earlier and now she changed her mood for Advay? How dare she? I am giving her signals that I like her and yet she is missing them all? I should probably talk openly now. Ria is right. In 2 days, she will be gone and I want her to leave this place promising me we will be in touch in every way. I have conditions laid in my mind already. I like to be planned.


Condition 1 – We will exchange numbers and I can call her whenever I like. This includes both voice and Video calls. It’s hard only to hear her voice and not see her.

Condition 2 – She will not see anyone, as in date anyone. If she wants to go out and needs a date, I am going to make myself available for her, doesn’t matter which city or country she is, I will be there for her. 

Condition 3 – She will take up every event Offer from Dewan Group of Industries so that I will get to see her as much as possible.

I am about to lay my Condition number 4 when I see Tarini laughing heartily. She looks little high to me. The Wine effects? Advay joins her laugh. I am not going to stand here and watch them flirt with each other. I put my drink away and make way to the dance floor again.

_______________________________________________________________________________

LATEST REVIEWS ON AMAZON




2 comments: