Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Marriage Bubbles - Sneak Peek



Advay Raj Bohra

What a perfect night at a Bar – Meeting a stranger and then making her pretend to be my girlfriend for winning a bet. Least did I know by the next morning she was going to be my legally wedded wife. I never wanted a marriage and the complications that came with it but one look at my accidental wife, Jiya and my emotions spiraled out of control, my life changed drastically.

Jiya Mathur

My CafĂ© house was at the risk of shutting down having no support from the bankers and financers. The only light at the end of that dark tunnel was the CEO of the Media Channel, Advay Raj Bohra. I was drawn into his Universe as he offered me a proposition I couldn’t deny.

Advay and Jiya’s worlds collide as they step into a Marriage Bubble promising no messy emotional entanglements. Will they ever want a real relationship?

Releasing this December!!


SNEAK PEEK

“I can pay for your drink”

She gives me a weird stare, as if I just proposed to her.

“No thanks. I don’t enjoy taking help from Strangers”

“It’s not a help, Ma’am,” I curtly reply. “You can always pay me later. I see you need a drink badly to stop your tears from overcrowding your heart”

Now she eases down, but surprise doesn’t leave her face yet.

“How did you know I am.. not in my best mood today?” she asks, flopping back to her seat.

“Either you can’t hide it well or I am a face-reader”

My reply brings a smile, and I am so glad that I want to pat myself.

“Well, thanks for your help. I will pay you once we are done here”

“Any time” I gulp my second shot. I can feel the difference. The drink is making me hyperactive. I don’t understand if this is the drink doing it or the woman beside me. I try not to analyze that yet.

She orders a drink for herself and quietly gulps it down and then just like me she quickly orders another one. I have seen girls drinking for fun, but this woman here, she is in pain. I can feel that.

“I am Advay Raj Bohra” I introduce myself.

“Hello Advay,” she smiles. “I am Jiya”

“Just Jiya?” I know I am grinning. Why would a woman like her want to hide her full name? “Worried I will stalk you, Jiya?”

She laughs. This time I want to kiss myself for making a sad woman laugh.

“Jiya Mathur” she replies. “I don’t really share my name with strangers that easily, but you don’t look like a stalker to me, so that’s fine”

“What do you think I am, if not a Stalker?”


She meets my eyes again, and this time with seriousness. Has the drink started affecting her too because she smiles cutely the next instant?

“You look like a Model. Are you some famous Model from India? I think I have seen you before on TV”

Now it’s my turn to laugh. The world is so small. She has seen me on TV, of course, but not Modelling. I don’t correct her though. I like to keep her guessing.

“Come on Jiya, you can do better than that”

She raises her hands in defeat.

“I give up. I am not very good in guessing” she takes a pause and becomes serious again. “In fact, I am not good in anything. I couldn’t convince them. I suck!!”

Her head falls down on the table and my fingers itch to draw it back. I am so desperate to know what’s wrong with her life.

“Broken marriage?” I ask crossing my fingers hoping she isn’t taken. I have never been so interested in a woman to be single. For me!!

“Worse than that.” She raises her head and turns to me. “Business problems” she adds.

“Business?” I am impressed.

“Why? Don’t I look like a businesswoman to you?”

“You look” I pause. I cannot describe what she looks like. She is really something I want to know.

“Forget it” she shrugs. “I don’t want to talk about it. You know why?”

“Why?”

“Because Life sucks”

“Cheers to that line” I raise my glass towards her.

“Cheers” she giggles and we gulp our respective drinks.


Note: Will Post FF: Yaadein tonight. 
_____________________________________________________________________________

BOOK 1 of ACCIDENTAL MARRIAGE SERIES - MARRIAGE JITTERS 


Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

_________________________________________________________
SAMPLE CHAPTERS. Read HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

READ Excerpt 1 HERE

READ Excerpt 2 HERE

READ Excerpt 3 HERE


7 comments:

  1. Hey madhu will u posting precap of yaadein before updating it's full update??
    Ashima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madhu waiting for yaadein update

    ReplyDelete
  3. When this book is coming on Amazon... Sorry forgot the time u mentioned earlier... So asked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. December :) Will try mid December to publish this one

      Delete
    2. Ok. Waiting for the book... Eager to read it...

      Delete
  4. Very Beautiful Storyline. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete