Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine 3 - Part 13

Arnav’s POV



Yes, she was in my dream last night. I think the Holi party preparations had deeply impacted my mind which is why I dreamt of Holi last night, with me and Pet celebrating that festival, coloring each other. It was such a nerve tickling dream where Pet had pushed me down on the floor and had practically sat on me to color my body. We were laughing like a couple madly in love whilst her palms colored my face, neck and chest, touching every inch of my skin. And by the end of her actions, I pulled her down on me, taking her mouth with a searing possession as my hunger exploded across my senses. What a dream!! I don’t think I have ever dreamt of a woman like that. Pet was going to be my mad obsession soon and I had no complains. 

Now coming back to reality, I reach the garden of Sheesh Mahal where all the guests have crowded and busy wishing each other with colors and water. I have put my bet and Khushi has accepted it sportingly. I cannot wait for her palms on my skin to color me. I know she will.. I can make her do that.. willingly. I see her playing colors with a group of girls of similar age. They might be her friends but one of them has her eyes glued on me. I think Pet has told her about me and by the look in her eyes, I don’t see she disapproves.


Note: Full update tonight. 
__________________________________________________________________________________

LAST FEW HOURS DEAL - MARRIAGE JITTERS @ INR 99



Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

_________________________________________________________
SAMPLE CHAPTERS. Read HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

READ Excerpt 1 HERE

READ Excerpt 2 HERE

READ Excerpt 3 HERE

16 comments:

  1. Arnav's desires for Khushi is increasing. Khushi will fulfill Arnav's wish of coloring him. Now Precap😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intense and Passionate Arnav . Khushi has already becomes Arnav's obsession. Will Khushi acknowledge her feelings for him. Waiting to know how will Arnav make Khushi color him. Can't wait for the Update 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading starting part,I thought it's not dream but reality πŸ˜… hope to see this dream as reality 😍🀩

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arnav dream is too much...But i know Khushi will make his dream come true someday ;) ...But for how will he make Khushi put color on him...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome...madhu pls update yaadein... desperately want to read the next part

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madhu please update

    ReplyDelete