Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 22


Arnav’s POV


“I don’t trust your mother. She is not going to let us marry”

I agree. Mom doesn’t like her but I have a solution to that which I know Khushi will never agree to. I watch Khushi pace in my room, thinking hard on our next actions.

“We should be worrying about Daadi too” I add. “Though it was her dream to see us married to each other, I don’t know if she will believe in that easily. I want her to think we are marrying out of love, not for resolving the Devki Estate matter”

She nods. 
“Leave it on me. I will handle her. Can you just tackle your Mother somehow?”

I don’t know why but seeing her so desperate for this marriage makes me grin and also invoke some intense dark desires from the deep corner of my heart.

“I can tackle her now but what will you do after marriage? She will be full time with us” 

I see Khushi looking away from me as if she is hiding something from me. I hope I am wrong.


Note: No full update today. Bit busy. Will post the full update early tomorrow 
________________________________________________________________________________

EBOOK COMBO DISCOUNT TODAY  

Combo @ INR 179 (BEST SELLING COMBO)












Combo @ INR 150
















Combo @ INR 179


23 comments:

  1. Nice update, but suspecting Kushi.
    Hope Arnav is not hurt by her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder how Khushi will leave India..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnav is smart enough to read khushi's mind 😜
    I guess in excitement of getting khushi, he forgot khushi will never leave dadi alone in India 😂
    Seems arnav's teenage hormone is making him love sick puppy 😂
    Waiting for update...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arnav is so passionate about Khushi. I am happy that Arshi are going to get married. Hope Khushi too fall in love with Arnav. Scared about Arnav's mom too. But Khushi will surely take care of Meera Raizada. Daadi will definitely understand the reason behind this marriage. Nice Precap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think khushi want to teach a lesson to meera raizada . She may disagree to stay with arnav in US.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eagerly Waiting for tomorrow...its going to be a tit for tat situation for Mrs. Meera Raizada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do I still feel Khushi is acting and lying about getting married to Arnav.. I hope that doesn't happen.. I will feel bad for Arnav.. he really likes her

    ReplyDelete
  8. She wont leave india and I'm guessing she will keep that hidden from arnav. He didnt even ask herrrr if she will leave with him or not🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ but he cant expect her to leave her everything and just go there, her business and most importantly daadi is here , he should have guessed by now she wont leave 💀

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope khushi is not going to deny for the wedding at last moment after getting papers. About her not leaving India after marriage was already known to Arnav the first dream he saw then only he knew it khushi won't leave dadi .It's just in excitement of having khushi he didn't thought of it yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm worried about too.. If Khushi backs off after getting the papers Arnav will be really hurt.. but if that's not the case and if it's just about her not going to US after marriage then I'm sure Arnav will understand and stay with her in India. Please reveal that soon Madhu.. can't wait

      Delete
  10. I don’t want khushi to hurt arnav. That will ruin her character. She is kind if she is going to hurt arnav it’s better to give that property to ayush.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Obviously khushi wont leave dadi
    Only asr goes to usa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't tell me she won't let him go or she will let him go and she will be with dadi.arnav won't agree for this

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting..
    I think khushi didnt tell him that she will not leave this place n move with him to abroad

    ReplyDelete
  14. Khushi is definitely not gonna leave dadi and settle abroad. arnav should have known that by now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dream which Arnav keep dreaming about Khushi getting up in his US penthouse will remain a dream itself...as Khushi will never leave daadi alone here in india...And that will be fun to see how meera will handle this situation as his son also will refuse to leave india that time...

    ReplyDelete