Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 7


Khushi’s POV


The guests have started gossiping now. It’s been two hours since everyone is waiting for Samrat Gujral to show up but he hasn’t. Everyone from the Gujrals have reached but Samrat. As far as I know, he was more than eager to get married to me and join hands with my father in his dark empire. He would never skip attending our Roka. Then why the hell is he still not here? Not that I am interested in progressing ahead my marriage preps with the Gujrals. But that’s the only way to convince the Devil how serious I am with this marriage. I know Devil will not let it happen and maybe.. just maybe he will change his mind and help me elope. Wait!! Is Devil anywhere responsible for Samrat’s absence in our Roka today? I look around to see if I can spot Devil and there he is, standing with the guards some feet away from me, instructing them. I get up from the chair where I was sitting surrounded by the whole of Gujral family and pretending to go to the washroom, I make my way to the Werewolf. As soon as I reach him, the other guards disperse. 
“Where is Samrat?” I scowl.

He deliberately ignores me and walks away. Attitude??? Well, I don’t give up. He stops at the Buffet counter where two of his men are tasting the food to ensure its safe.


Note: Will post this part today evening.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Read Love Stories of some strong women leads 

On Women's Day, read the love stories of some strong women leads in the below romance novels. 


1. Mrs Aashi Sehgal - She loved her husband Kabier despite being in this loveless marriage. How did she cope up winning Kabier Sehgal's love and respect? Read Mr and Mrs Sehgal to find out. 


2. Mrs Esha Thakur – Strong Entrepreneur binded into a compromising marriage with a Playboy. Will she ever find a happily ever after with Neil Thakur? Read A romantic tale of love, betrayal and possession in Mr and Mrs Thakur. 



3. Mrs Niyati Singh – Eloped from the clutches of a lusty Zamindar only to get accidentally married to the Prince of Jodhpur. Will his Highness Jahaan Singh, give her the share of the Royal Love she deserves? Read A fun loving, romantic story of a Royal Heir and his commoner destined Wife in Bride Lost & Found and its sequel His Destined Bride 



4. Tarini Kaur – Handling an Event Management company was much better than tolerating the extravagant attitude of Billionaire Viren Dewan. Read the roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power in Marriage Jitters 





5. Jiya Mathur – Saving her ancestral CafĂ© house from shutting down was her only motive even if it meant she had to enter into a marriage bubble with the CEO of the Media channel, Advay Raj Bohra. Will she ever have a real relationship amidst their messy emotional entanglements? Read Marriage Bubbles to find out.

__________________________________________________________________

Indian Readers can access my eBooks HERE 
International Users or Debit/Credit card Users can purchase my eBooks HERE
Paypal Users can purchase HERE


11 comments:

  1. So Arnav is responsible for Samrat absence...hmm interesting...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Precap. Arnav's attitude is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah where is Samrat?
    Did ASR took care of him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure there is Arnavs hand in samrat missing ... Interesting. Loving it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought he would do something like this when the marriage approaches.. but he dint even wait for them to get engaged.. I'm loving this Arnav

    ReplyDelete
  6. He won't let you marry that idiot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Has it been updated???. I'm not getting any new updates 🥺

    ReplyDelete