Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 9



Arnav’s POV



I shouldn’t have done that!! I bang my fist on the glass table so hard that the glass breaks into pieces and my fist bleeds. Marriage was the last thing in my mind!! It has never been my motive at all. And marriage to Shashi Gupta’s daughter, Khushi – Never!! I have no idea what came in my mind that I didn’t even bother anything or anyone else and made Khushi my wife!!

“Arnav” Shashi Gupta roars barging in the room. He doesn’t look happy but the moment he sees blood in my hands, he lowers his tone and grabs my arm. “You can’t be that reckless”

He tries to drag me to get this wound treated but I don’t move an inch.
 “That wasn’t planned” I blurt. “I never wanted to involve Khushi”

He drops my hand and groans looking away.

“Is there a point now to argue over this?” He asks. “Do you have any idea you have dragged my daughter to the center of this dark world now and each and every enemy we have so far will be targeting her. Know why? Because she is now the Devil Queen!! Why do you think I never thought of making you my son-in-law? This..!” He groaned. “This is why I didn’t Arnav. Because I love my daughter too much to see her die and now because of YOU…” he swallowed painfully. “She will become bait every single time”

“SHE WONT” I snap harder and louder. “I know I should have been more thoughtful before taking this step today but I promise you one thing. Anyone even thinks to hurt the Devil Queen, won’t be lucky to live the next day. And you know when a Devil King promises something, no force on this earth can stop it from happening”


Note: Will post this part tomorrow. 

________________________________________________________________________________

EXCERPT - Mr and Mrs Sehgal (Book 1 of Mr and Mrs Series)



Standalone Romance Book 1 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Kabier and Aashi's is a marriage of utmost convenience. Everything about the marriage is wrong yet Aashi falls for her tycoon husband who has no time for her. While Kabier is busy earning billions, Aashi battles her solitude until she decides to give up. Jealousy creeps in Kabier's heart when his wife's friend comes into the picture. Will Kabier realize Aashi's worth? How will he woo her back? 

A romantic tale of arrogant Business Tycoon Kabier Sehgal and his Former Miss India Wife Aashi Sehgal with sparks of attraction, love, jealousy and a happily-ever-after. 

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF by CARD/Net Banking / eWallet (@ INR 89)

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE



Excerpt 2

“Kabier.. you are drunk” she argued.
“A little” he said with a faint smile on his lips.

Aashi wanted to give in when he came closer, but she couldn’t. She didn’t want this. Kabier was taking their marriage for granted. He wouldn’t feel a thing the next morning, but for Aashi… it would change her entire life. She didn’t want to build their marriage on fake remote-controlled feelings. To turn those on when needed without even realizing the depth of them.

“Kabier.. our marriage is unconventional”

He stopped his fingers from grazing her cheeks and met her eyes.

“Does this mean anything to you?” she asked.
“We are not doing anything out of the world. We are married”
It fumed her.

“Only marriage doesn’t owe you the right on me, Kabier. I want feelings attached to it and I don’t see them yet in you”

23 comments:

  1. Cant wait to read more... I am desperate to know khushi's reaction to his identity relevation and this sudden marriage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Precap. Arnav will protect Khushi at any cost. How Khushi is going to react to this marriage since she always wanted to escape from this dark world and now became the Devil Queen herself. Waiting.😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woaaaahhh
    I never thought that shashi gupta would know about the devil king
    This is now getting so soooo interesting
    Eagerly waiting
    As always loved it loved it loved it 💕💕💕
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT....Shashi Gupta knew this already...Too many secrets...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to read full updates

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woahh!!! Khushi The devil queen 🤩🤩 Okay so Shashi Gupta knows about the devil king wow can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess Shashi knew about Arnav. This is so interesting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat shashi Gupta knew this.... How will khushi run away now... I don't think she will settle in this

    ReplyDelete
  10. So that says SG knows who is ASR is and more over he wanted but never thought because of him being the Devil King. Cool, but what about ASR family and I want to see to what extent ASR can be vocal about his side of story to her

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exciting precap, surprising to know shashi Gupta is aware of arnav's identity

    ReplyDelete
  12. So shahi knows Arnav is devil king...eagerly waiting for the update...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow so Shashi knew about arnav.. waiting for update

    ReplyDelete
  14. Long update pls....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Feeling extremely bad and sad for khushi.... She will be in enormous shock as this title and situation is now going to close every door and every possible tiny bit of a hope of her to get a normal, happy and a peaceful life . i want her to react very hysterical and vulnerable so that they know what consequences their dark world brings on innocent ppl life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds so cheesy... devil king, devil queen😂😂😂😂😂..but I'm hell excited to know what's next!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rise of devil part 9 is not working for me. Link is not working

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. Check now - https://madhusfanfictions.blogspot.com/2021/03/rise-of-devil-part-9.html

      Delete